Chapter 27

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV (male cast)

This is the 3rd day in Jeju Island and this morning they’ll have a date again. The date partner will be determined by clothing shuffle. Basically the female cast already choose the clothes for the male cast, and the male cast who choose their clothes selection will be their date partner.

The male cast gather. In front of them there’s a four clothes chosen by the female cast. There’s blue shirt, striped cardigan, green jacket, and pink t-shirt.

Jun.K : “Okay.. How should we choose?”

Jonghoon : “Let’s just choose together in count of three.”

They nodded.

Jonghoon : “1..2..3..”

Jun.K choose the blue shirt. But the other three choose the same clothes, striped cardigan.

JB : “Let’s just play rock-scissor-paper to determine the winner.”

Jonghoon : “I’ll just give up this clothes.”

Minhyuk : “Ani, ani.. You choose this clothes too. Let’s do this together.”

Jonghoon : (nodded) “Okay then.”

JB, Jonghoon, Minhyuk : “Rock-scissor-paper.”

JB : “Arrrgh…”

JB eliminated.

Jonghoon, Minhyuk : “Rock-scissor-paper.”

Jonghoon win the match. In the end Jun.K take the blue shirt, JB take the green jacket, Jonghoon take the striped cardigan, and Minhyuk take the pink t-shirt.

 

Author POV

JB and Jun.K out of the house with their clothes selection.

Jiwon : (get up and approach Jun.K) “Let’s go.”

The first couple depart.

Seungah : (get up and approach JB) “You don’t look happy to see me.”

JB : (laughed) “Ani.. I’m happy it’s noona.”

Seungah : (link her arm to JB’s) “Okay, come on.”

The second couple depart.

Hyuna : “It made me so nervous.”

Eunyoung : “Just calm down.” (laughed)

Minhyuk and Jonghoon out of the house.

Eunyoung : (cover her face) “I know it’s going to be like this.”

The two namja laughed, but Jonghoon it’s a little bit nervous. He really hopes that the owner of his clothes is Hyuna.

Eunyoung : (get up and approach Minhyuk) “Minhyuk, let’s go.”

Eunyoung immediately pull Minhyuk from there. She feel uncomfortable with Jonghoon since mid selection the other night so she just feel relieve that she don’t get him as her partner for this date.

Eunyoung : “You make me feel the easiest.”

Minhyuk laughed.

The third couple depart.

It means that Hyuna and Jonghoon will become a couple.

 

Author POV

Hyuna approach Jonghoon. Jonghoon can’t hide his happiness. He immediately put his hand around her shoulder. They go together.

Jonghoon smiling ear to ear. “The day’s really nice.”

Hyuna laughed.

"Honestly the three of us choose this clothes. I almost give up this clothes but I end up win the rock-scissor-paper. It's fate right?" Explain Jonghoon.

Minhyuk and Eunyoung look at the other two.

“How can it work out like this?” Said Minhyuk to Eunyoung.

Eunyoung just shook her head. “This show is really cruel.. Jjinja.”

Minhyuk pay attention to Hyuna and Jonghoon.

“But I’m really relieved right now. I was panicking because I thought I would be with Jonghoon.” Said Eunyoung.

“Your expression is very funny when we got out from the house.” Said Minhyuk.

“I’m actually concerned about Jonghoon. He might feel bad. I really dislike that thought. So I feel most comfortable around you. Rather than feeling like being with an interest, it’s more like going to play. It makes me feel more easy. It’s easier.” Explain Eunyoung.

Minhyuk nodded. “Let’s play then.”

Minhyuk and Eunyoung go together.

 

Author POV (Jonghoon-Hyuna)

Jonghoon and Hyuna came to the museum together. The walk side by side into the museum. The museum full with many interesting painting.

“Isn’t that what you like?” Hyuna pointed at painting of woman.

Jonghoon laughed.

Hyuna turn back and cover her eyes. “Omo.. I don’t know where to look.”

Jonghoon pull Hyuna from there.

They play and take a picture with 4D painting. Jonghoon try hard to make Hyuna laugh. They don’t care about image and just enjoy the moment.

“I have something that I want make you do.” Said Hyuna to Jonghoon.

“Say it, say it. What is it that you want make me to do?” Asked Jonghoon.

“Talking really adorably.” Answer Hyuna.

Jonghoon immediately become nervous. “Wait.. hold up. The tone of my voice or what?”

“Yes, okay sweetie.. Like that.” Hyuna showing her aegyo to give an example to Jonghoon.

Jonghoon copied Hyuna.

Hyuna cover her face.

Jonghoon laughed. “Wae? Wae?”

“Arghhh..” Hyuna scream to herself.

“Why are you getting frustrated after you make me do it?”

“It doesn’t sound natural.” Said Hyuna.

They laughed.

 

Hyuna POV

Me and Jonghoon oppa decided to take a walk around the beach near the museum.

Honestly I really enjoy the time with Jonghoon oppa. I mean he’s really kind to me and listen to me well. He doesn’t makes me worried like Minhyuk oppa does. But it feels like lacking something. I still don’t understand how I feel.

“You like it here?” Asked Jonghoon oppa.

I smiled. “Nee..”

“Jonghoon.. Hyuna..” Suddenly we heard our name being called.

We turn to the sound source.

“Seungri…” Jonghoon oppa look surprised.

I was surprised too. But it’s not because Seungri oppa, but someone beside him.

They approached us.

“What are you doing here?” Asked Jonghoon oppa.

“We have photoshoot here." He highfive me and Jonghoon oppa. "Oh, by the way you already knew Jiyong hyung right?”

We nodded and then we greet him.

“So, how abou you guys? What are you doing here?” Asked Seungri oppa.

“We're filming Romantic and Idol.” Answer Jonghoon oppa.

I glance at Jiyong sunbaenim. I don’t dare to look at him directly. He didn’t show any expression, so I just hope he didn’t remember the incident at the radio station before. I’m so embarrassed to face him.

“Yah.. How dare you having fun without me?” Protest Seungri.

“You should come to this show too oppa.” I hit his arm.

“I thought you’re not interested in dating. You should give me a call if you interested, so I can make a move.” Teased Seungri oppa.

“Yah.. She’s mine.” Said Jonghoon oppa.

We laughed.

“Jonghoonah come on, accompany me to buy drinks for my member at the convenient store. I lost at rock-scissor-paper.” Said Seungri oppa.

“Okay.” Jonghoon oppa turn to me. “Is it okay for you?”

I nodded. “Of course. I’ll wait here.”

He smiled. “Do you want me to buy you something at the convenient store?”

“Choco chip ice cream.” I said.

Seungri oppa laughed. “You’re like a little kid. I wonder how you get the y queen title.”

“It’s her charm.” Jonghoon oppa defend me.

They walk together to the convenient store, teasing each other like a two little boys, leaving me and Jiyoung sunbaenim alone.

Honestly I feel uncomfortable being left alone with him like this. He must be thinking that I’m crazy because of that incident.

“It’s very nice here right?” He said suddenly.

“Ehm, ne..” I turn to face the beach.

He close his eyes. “It’s really refreshing.”

I smiled. Maybe he’s not that bad. I decided to join him enjoy the scenery.

“You can’t see everything if you do it llike that.” He said.

“Excuse me??”

“Come here..” He pull me to his place.

“What do you see?” He asked.

“Ehm.. Beach.. Ocean..” I answer.

“Now close your eyes.”

I followed his order.

“What do you see right now?”

I closed my eyes and sharpen all of my senses.

“I can feel the waves, the wind.. I can hear the bird sounds and sounds of the ocean more clearly.” I said.

I open my eyes and turn to him. “It’s really amazing.”

He smiled. “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.”

I don’t really understand what he meant, so I just nodded.

He turn to me. “Can you lend me your phone?”

“Oh ne..” I handed my phone to him.

He dial a number with my phone and it turns out to be his own number. He save my number in his phone.

He gave back my phone. “Done..”

I give him confused look. asking for explanation.

“I want to explore your heart.” He said.

“Hah?”

He doesn’t answer my curiosity and instead turn to enjoy the scenery.

I don’t know how to react. I really don’t understand him. I retract my words before. He’s not a bad person, but he’s weird. Really weird..

Where’s Jonghoon oppa when I need him? Urghh.. I hope Jonghoon oppa will come back soon.

 

Author POV (Minhyuk-Eunyoung-Jun.K-Jiwon)

Jun.K and Jiwon joining Minhyuk and Eunyoung at cart race track. Jiwon looks very happy to be with Minhyuk. It doesn’t feel like Minhyuk have a date with Eunyoung, it’s more like Minhyuk and Jiwon.

“This would be really fun.” Said Eunyoung to the camera.

“We’ll ride a cart. Yeaaah..” Said Jiwon.

They arrived at the track. Suddenly Jun.K took off his sweater and gave it to Jiwon.

“Woah.. He took it off for you? That’s the kind of thing I wanted.” Said Eunyoung excited. “Minhyuk doesn’t have a lot of sense.”

They preparing for race. Minhyuk explain the rules and give them cart lesson. But somehow there’s weird feeling between Jiwon and Minhyuk.

 

Interview (Minhyuk)

Minhyuk : “I haven’t been able to date Jiwon yet but there was heavy air between us, and awkward feeling.”

Minhyuk : “I didn’t really dislike the feeling. There was little attraction..”

 

Interview (Jiwon)

Jiwon : “There’s something that bothering me.”

Jiwon : “I didn’t really realize it but he came into my eyes more. I didn’t pay attention to how I might appear to him, but Minhyuk is..”

 

They finally start the race.. All of them really enjoy the ride.

 

Author POV (Jonghoon-Hyuna)

Jonghoon and Hyuna continue their date at pines forest. The forest is really beautiful with giant tree surrounding them, fresh air, and birds flying around. Hyuna and Jonghoon walking hand in hand.

“Does Minhyuk have feelings for you?” Asked Jonghoon suddenly.

“I don’t know, honestly.” Answer Hyuna. “I don’t know about Minhyuk oppa.”

“Right? I don’t know if Minhyuk is acting or if he’s following his feelings. I can’t really tell, usually I can tell by expression. He’s hard to tell.”

Hyuna nodded. “Minhyuk oppa is kind of cute, and he’s the type that older ladies will like.”

“Ne.. That’s right.” Said Jonghoon.

Hyuna smiled bitterly.

“It’s cold here.” Hyuna hugging herself.

“It’s cold?” Jonghoon took off his cardigan and gave it to her.

“Are you going to be okay oppa?” Asked Hyuna worried.

“Of course.”

“Gomawo..” Hyuna smiled.

They continue their walk.

“I’ll give your mission.” Said the PD, handed a mission card to them.

They read the mission.

“Forehead kiss?” Asked Hyuna. “Really?”

Jonghoon just smile beside her. Hyuna looks nervous and uncomfortable.

“Ottoke?”

“Let’s get going first.” Suggest Jonghoon.

Hyuna laughed. “Are you confident?”

“Let’s go first..”

They found a nice place with wild rose grow there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter