Chapter 29

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna POV (share house)

It’s another wonderful day in share house. Me and my roommates Youngji, Jackson and Chanyeol oppa gather at living room together. We’re chatting, joking and teasing each other like always.

“Hyuna noona, how it feels to come to dating show?” Asked Jackson.

I think for a while. “Hmmm… I feel excited of course. It’s so thrilling and nerve wrecking but it’s still fun.”

“I heard you and Minhyuk hyung often contact each other.” Said Jackson.

“We become best friend after that show, so we still keep in touch.” I said.

“Do you like him?” Asked Chanyeol oppa.

“I like him at that time, but that feeling slowly disapper. We're just a best friend now.” I laughed.

It just me or I really see Chanyeol oppa look relief after I said that?

“It makes me want to go to that show too. It must be really fun.” Said Youngji.

“You should go someday Youngjiah.. I think you'll do great.” I her hair.

Suddenly we heard a bell sound.

“Is someone coming?” Asked Chanyeol oppa.

“I don’t know. Let’s see.” I answered.

We get up and go to the front door together. It turn out to be a postman.

“A package for Miss Hyuna.” The postman said.

“For me?” I asked.

“Yes. Please sign here.”

I signed the paper. The postman help to take the giant package into the house.

“It’s so big.” Said Youngji.

“What’s inside?” Asked Jackson.

“I don’t know, let’s unwrap this.”

We're unwrapping the package.

“Woah.. It’s a giant dragon doll.” Said Youngji.

“Omo.. It’s very cute.” I said.

“There’s another one.” Chanyeol oppa open the cooler box inside.

“It’s 10 kg ice cream.” Said Jackson.

“There’s so many flavor.” Youngji check the ice cream.

I’m so happy seeing so much ice cream in front of me.

“Who sent this?” Asked Chanyeol oppa.

I shrugged. “I don’t know.”

Suddenly I received a message. I check it.

 

 

Did you receive my gift? I’ll leave Korea for a while. I sent that doll to you so you can remember me. Oh, and eat that ice cream well. I know it’s your favorite.
GD

It’s from that weird oppa? What he wants from me actually? Why he suddenly very nice to me? I mean, I don't really care if he would leave Korea or not, it's not my business. We don’t even know each other before. I really don’t understand.

“It’s weird. There’s no card here.” Said Youngji.

“Oh, I think it’s from my fans. I heard that my fanclub want to send me an ice cream.” I made an excuse.

“Wah, unnie must be really happy.”

“They’re all know that noona is ice cream maniac.” Add Jackson.

I laughed. “Okay, let’s enjoy the ice cream.”

Youngji prepare the spoons for us. I took choco chip ice cream and matcha ice cream.

“Woah, this one is very delicious.” I said.

“Try this.” I feed Jackson.

He gives a thumbs up.

“Oppa, you want too?”

“Nee.” I feed him with my matcha ice cream. “Eottae?”

“It’s delicious.” He smiled.

“Unnie, this will be your stock for 2 weeks.” Said Youngji.

“Maybe 1 week.” I laughed.

We enjoy the ice cream together. Honestly the ice cream is very delicious.

Okay, I wouldn’t mind even this is from that weird oppa as long as it’s ice cream. Why bother think about who sent this if the taste is very delicious right?

Even so I can’t stop wondering…

 

Author POV (infinite)

It’s the last day of infinite world tour concert which take place in New York. They already loss so much energy due to exhaustion and pressure. But they still have to give their best performance for their fans of course.

They just got back from the stage and have to quickly prepare for their next performance.

“Faster..faster..” The backstage situation is very crowded and full of busy staff.

L close his eyes, he had his breath panting due to exhaustion. Suddenly someone wipe his sweat for him. He think it’s one of the staff, but when he open his eyes.

“Hyuna..” He shocked.

The other members who heard him approaching them.

“What are you doing here?” Asked Sunggyu.

Hyuna smiled, she showed her name tag. “I’m a staff here, staff.”

“Staff?” Sungjong confused.

“Yes. I want to give a support for you in your last day of concert. So I take a flight here and join as a staff.”

“But, why you have to be staff?” Asked L.

Hyuna laughed. “I want to do something instead of just watching.”

“You know that you don’t have to do anything for us.” Said Woohyun.

“But I want to oppa.” Said Hyuna. “Okay, don’t talk anymore. You’re all have to prepare for your next performance. Ppali..”

They nodded and start preparing again.

Hyuna help Sunggyu put on his vest. “Good luck oppa.”

"Nee.." Sunggyu pat Hyuna’s head before going on stage.

With a renewed energy from Hyuna they’re heating up the stage again with their best performance.

Hyuna had been watching them proudly. She looks like a mother who see her child graduated.

They almost at the end of the concert.

“Aigoo.. Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter