Chapter 21

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Hyuna sit with Gok Ju, Jackson, Chanyeol and Young Ji at share house’s living room.

“One week ago Hara unnie come here, so tonight I’ll invite my friends for dinner. Is it okay?” Asked Hyuna.

“Of course it’s okay. Your friends will be welcome here.” Answer Gok Ju.

“Who? Is it 4minute?” Asked Jackson excited.

“Just wait and see Jacksonie.” Hyuna laughed.

“We have to prepare dinner for them.” Said Gok Ju.

“Ne… Unnie, let’s cook together.” Suggest Hyuna.

“Do you want my help?” Asked Chanyeol.

“Oppa can cook?” Replied Hyuna.

“A little. I can help you cutting or wash the dish.” Said Chanyeol.

“I’ll help too.” Said Young Ji.

“Let’s just cook together.” Suggest Gok Ju.

They’re gather in the kitchen and start preparing to cook.

“What should we cook?” Asked Jackson.

“Hmmm… They like kimchi jjigae and fried dumpling.” Answer Hyuna.

“Let’s cook it then.” Said Gok Ju.

They nodded.

Hyuna start to cook. She’s doing it like a pro. Everyone amazed by her cutting skill.

“Noona, you really skilled.” Said Jackson.

“Really?” Answer Hyuna.

“Neee.. You don’t look like you’ll cook well.” Said Jackson again.

“Well, I’m good at cooking.” Hyuna laughed.

Hyuna continue to cook.

“This kimchi is really delicious.” Said Hyuna. “Oppa, try this.” Hyuna feed Chanyeol.

“It’s good.” Said Chanyeol.

After cooking for a while, they finally finished.

“It looks great.” Said Young Ji. “Unnie is really amazing.”

“You made me embarrassed Young Ji ah.”

“It’s true. Noona will be a good wife.” Praise Jackson.

“Your husband will be the happiest person in the world.” Add Chanyeol.

“Stop praising me. You’ll make my head bigger.” Said Hyuna.

They’re chatting while waiting for Hyuna’s guest .

Ting.. Tong..

“It must be them. I’ll welcome them.” Hyuna stand up and rush to the front door.

Not long after she came back.

“Guys… Let me introduce you to my friends.” Said Hyuna.

“Annyeong hasseyo. Infinite leader, Sunggyu imnida.”

“Annyeong hasseyo. Infinite L imnida.”

“Annyeong hasseyo. Infinite Sungjong imnida.”

“Yah Hyuna.. Why didn’t you tell me that your guest is infinite. I’ll put more effort on my make up if you told me.” Protest Gok Ju, cover her face.

“Noona still pretty without make up.” Said Jackson.

Gok Ju laughed.

Chanyeol look a little bit uncomfortable. He already heard about Hyuna and infinite from Sehun and Kai. Not only him, but also all of exo members. When the exo members knew about that, they was really shocked and they even can’t sleep because of that especially Xiumin who look very frustrated. Chanyeol somehow feel jealous seeing Hyuna’s closeness with infinite member.

“Let’s eat. We prepare food for you.” Hyuna invite them to dining room.

“Woah… This house is nice.” Said Sungjong.

“I told you right?” Hyuna smiled proudly.

“Whenever we met, she always told us about roommate and said something like oppa you should watch this, roommate is really fun, and bla bla bla.” Said Sunggyu.

They’re laughed.

“You made kimchi jjigae?” Asked L.

“Ne.. I know it’s oppa’s favorite food.”

They started to eat.

“It’s been so long since we eat your cooking. Your cooking still amazing like always.” Said L.

“Nee.. That’s why I invite you guys. Unfortunately only the three of you can make it.” Hyuna looked a little bit disappointed.

“They have other schedule. They’re so sad because they can’t join us.” Said Sungjong.

“I’ll call them later then.” Replied Hyuna.

“You looks so close with each other? How you become close?” Asked Jackson.

“Well.. I think it’s because of coincidence. It’s just happen like that.” Answer L.

“You even made collaboration.” Said Chanyeol.

“Ne… Maybe because we’re close so our CEO told us to make collaboration and it just happen that we're really in sync and have a good chemistry.” Answer Sunggyu.

“Do you know that unnie have a new nickname?” Asked Young Ji.

Hyuna shooked her head.

“Unnie famous as infinite girl now.” Said Young Ji.

“Jjinja?” Asked Hyuna, Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Sungjoong, looked surprised.

“Nee… It’s a hot topic now.” Answer Young Ji.

“Why is she infinite girl? Why she’s not roommate girl or exo girl?” Chanyeol slip his tounge.

“Are you jealous?” Asked Gok Ju.

“Ani noona… I’m just asking. I mean she’s in roommate now.” Chanyeol answer nervously.

“I agreed with hyung. Hyuna noona should be Jackson girl not infinite girl.” Add Jackson.

“What are you saying pabo.” Young Ji hit Jackson’s head. “It’s because everyone know about their closeness and many people find their friendship is cute so they ship them.”

“Of course she’s our girl.” Said Myungsoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter