Nice To Meet You Lora

Love Re:Birth

"Oh Jin you're awake.. how are you feeling? do you need water or anything?" 

just wake up to find myself in a hospital room surrounded by aomg boys. i was happy to see how much they were worried about me but again simon wasn't with them but this time i was able to ask jay about him

"jay.. where's Simon? i'm feeling so ashamed because i wasn't even able to thank him for choosing me"
"ah don't worry, he will be here just in couple of mins, he went to his house because something comes up and he call me just before you wake up to tell me that he's in his way to the hospital"

"ah okey.. ah i'm so sorry, its my first day with you and look where we end up.. it's not the beginning that i wanted and i think its the same for you too"

"oh don't say this.. your health is the most important.. just take care of yourself and become healthy and the work will come just don't hate it after hahahhaha" jay was so cute while trying to calm me and i didn't feel like i'm talking to my boss.. he was treating me like his sister!

"Hi everyone, i'm here.." Suddenly Simon opened the door and entred the room but hedidn't come alone..!

"Sorry for late but when Lora knew what had happened decided to visit Jin"

"Nice to meet you Jin.. hope you are ok now.. get well soon.. btw i'm Lora.. Simon's wife" 

Yeah i know her since that day when i heard the news that broke my heart...!

*Flashback*

"Ding.. Ding.. Ding" my phone ringing at 4am but it was 12am in korea

"Hi Jin.. I'm Kahi.. sorry for waking you up at this time but there's something that you should know it now"

"Oh Kahi.. What's happened? what's this news that make you call me at 4am?"

"ah.. actually.. don't know what i have to say.. but.. oh please Jin promise me first that you will not hurt yourself or do anything crazy please"

"Oh Kahi please talk.. i can't wait anymore"

"S..Simon!"

"Simon? is he ok? is something wrong happened to him? oh please talk"

"No.. he.. he will get married next week"

"what?.. Married?.. WTH are you talking about? that can't happened?"

"Jin please stay strong"

I finished the call without saying anyother word cuz i wasn't able to talk or move

It was the hardest thing that happened in my life

I can't believe that the man that i loved and i was dreaming about him everynight will be another woman's husband.. she will kiss him.. hug him.. be his one and only.. that's really hurting.. that's my life ending!

*Finish*

"Oh nice to meet you Lora" i was trying to hide my tears with a fake smile that made me feel my pain again..  but i can't do anything.. that's life.. i should keep the promise that i give to myself to keep going and never think about the past!

"Guys i feeling good.. i think you should go back to your work.. i will be fine by myself"

"Yeah i think we should go and let you take a rest.. anyway the doctor told us that you can leave the hospital today.. so whenever you decide to leave call anyone of us and will give you a ride to home"  jay helped me with his words because at that moment i was really indeed to stay alone! 

they left the hospital after making sure that i don't need anything and i told them that i will leave the hospital in the evening so Gray decided to take me to home at 7pm

7pm (In Gray's Car)

"Jin.. jay told me to pass by the office cuz there's some paper you have to sign them today to prepare your work papers"

"Okey no problem" 

i was looking so bad.. no makeup.. my hair was a mess.. but my psycho sitaution was even worse!

after half hour we arrived to AOMG office and took the elevator.. when we opened the door there was no light on and no sound.. but we the first step forward i took all the light !

"Surpriiiiiiiiiise.. Welcome back uri Jin.. Please stay healthy and welcome to our world" 

I started to cry cuz i was so happy.. Thanks god for having such a great people in my life!

"Because we didn't get the time in the morning to welcome you as we wanted we decided to do this welcome party for our one and only girl" jay hugged me after saying those word that made me happy and forget my bad situation.

The night was crazy.. i wasn't able to drink because of my sickness but lost my mind just by laughing, singing and dancing with the craziest group ever!