Eye To Eye

Love Re:Birth

"Don't worry hun, i will take care of myself, don't forget that i always love you and i will really miss you, i will miss your hug, your kiss, your smile.. ugh i don't wanna cry.. i will visit you asap"  those was the last words i've said to my mom just before leaving my hometown and moving to S.korea after getting a chance to be part of the graphic designer team of AOMG!

making my dream become true at the age of 27 was great for some of my friends.. but it wasn't that good for me.. i wanted to move to korea when i was 22.. if i got this chance at that time maybe i will say that its my life chance but now.. its still good!

after 12h.. finally i'm breathing korea air.. it was 1am when i arrived there, i went directly to the hotel where i will stay for a couple of days just until i prepare everything and move to the house where i will live for.. dunno maybe 1,2,3 years or more.. i have no plans!

as soon as i arrived to my room i took a shower and decided to sleep because i have my first meeting with AOMG CEO "Jay Park" at 11am.. i wasn't able to sleep because i was really excited and all i was thinking about is how i'm gonna meet my favorite artists tomorrow.. how they gonna treat me as i'm the one and only girl between them.. how i'm gonna see S... "Oh no.. now you really should stop thinking Jin-ah.. you're going to work there because you want to be a part of the team not to remember your old stories and destroy everything" i started to talk to myself after remembering his name but then i decided to however try to sleep because i can't go to my first job-meeting with panda eyes!

"Ding.. Ding.. Ding" It's 9am.. opening my eyes to see for the first time korea morning sun.. the weather was amazing that helped me to wake up fast and be in a good mood! after taking a shower the war started:

"Should i wear this one.. no i think this jacket will look better.. no i think this color is better.. oh no i'm gonna go crazy! WTH should i wear uuuuugh" after half hour of craziness i decided to wear black robe which determines my y curves with a black heels and my favorite blue leather jacket, long red hair, simple make-up with a couple of accessories.. the total look was perfect to give the right impression for them! "Now everything is ready.. Let's go"

As soon as i arrived to AOMG office, ChaCha was the first to meet, He was the only one in the office and he told me that the rest of them are on their way to here because they were having a shooting in the early morning.. He brought to me a cup of coffee and sat in the next seat beside me doing some work!

"hahahahha it was so good to have that girl with us in the shooting" "I didn't like it" "Come on jay she was so cute ....." i heard their voices while they was taking the stairs to the office and talking about the photosession!

Loco was the first to see me after opening the door and the first thing he said was : "OMG.. I think its a day full with pretty girls hahahhahaha" after i saw him i stood up and bowed to them while they did the same.. then Jay took a step forward and look to me with a smirk on his face and said "I think it was a good idea to have a girl among us and i think that we chose the right girl.. Welcome to AOMG world Jin

I was so happy that i met all of them and that i will be able to see them everyday and they will be a part of my life.. but where he is? he won't welcome me? i was trying to smile to them while my mind only thinking about him.. and suddenly i heard a voice that made my mind stop and my heart too.. "yeah i think he's here.. what should i do.. should i turn and hug him.. should i turn and scream.. should i.."

"Jin look who's here.. It's Simon Dominic.. co-CEO of AOMG.. and he's the first one who support the idea of having you in our team" Jay said

All my bod was shaking and i was able to faint in any moment.. all what i heard was his voice "Hello Jin.. i'm happy that you're finally here.. hope you have a good time with us.. Welcome to AOMG"

As soon as i turned, all what i remember is looking to his eyes and saying "Nice to meet you Mr Simon" before feeling a cold wave all over my body and my heard hit the floor!