Confession

Love Re:Birth

it's been already 2 months since i started working here.. my relationship with everyone was great and they was treating me very well.. they was taking me with them wherever they go.. specially Jay.. everytime he has shooting or event he take me with him.. whenever i said that i don't have anything to do he invite me to hangout together.. he even come with me when he know that i'm going to do shopping.. maybe he don't leave me alone only when i go to sleep.. i was happy that he treat me like this.. cuz i've never get a friend that care about my happiness as much as he do!

Also after my first 2 months i discovered some of the boy's secrets that maybe only them know about it.. some of them was funny and some of them was sad.. but the most shocked secret was about Simon:

"ah Simon.. i have a question that i wanted to ask you but it's kinda personl"  i was drinking a cup of coffee with simon in AOMG office while the rest of the group having an interview in the other room!

"you can ask me.. no problem.. Do you wanna kiss me hahahhahah

"Oh no stop hhhhhh.. actually since i was living in my hometown i was checking all your news.. but your marriage news comes out all of sudden.. you have never talked about having a new relationship before this.. how this happened?" i was really curious to know the story that broke my heart

"ah.. actually i wasn't ready for this marriage but.. it happened all of sudden for me too.. i met her in AOMG birthday after party.. after the party she invited me to her house.. i though that everything will end in the morning as usually happened with all the  girl that i met before.. since i was totally drunk that night i wasn't able to remember anything or what happened after we went to her house.. i didn't met her after that night.. but after 3 weeks she called to tell me that she want to meet me for something important.. she told me that she's pregnant and that i have only 2 solutions.. if i marry her and no one know what happened or she will told everyone about what happened and she will destroy my life since she was the daugther of the biggest millionaire in korea and she's able to do anything.. i wasn't ready that time to lose everything after all the success that i made.. and this is how it end up" He was looks so sad while talking about his secret that made start crying! i can't believe that because of this girl both of our life become a hell!

After the end of the interview with the group, jay tell me to back to home early and prepare myself because he have a surprise from me in the evening!

9pm (Jay's Car):

"Oh you look amazing.. y and Chic.. i'm lucky for having such a beautiful girl like you with me tonight" jay was looking to me with his beautiful smirk that make me blushing 

//I was wearing blue dress with black heels.. my red hair was curly.. smoky eyes with simple y lipstick.. and never forget my shining accessories//

He invited me to italian restaurant.. the place was amazing.. great panoramic view with the lights of seoul.. Classic Music.. Flowers.. bottle of champagne.. i felt like i'm in heaven

"Thank you jay for this amazing night.. it helped me to relax.. after this night i will promise you to do better work hhhh"

"oh.. i'm happy that you liked everything.. i feel so happy when i see you smiling and having good time.. but i want you to promise me about something else"

"something else? like what?"

"Jin.. i want you to promise me that you will stay forever.. never leave me.. Jin since the day you come to my life everything changed.. you made me feel that life is beautiful.. you made me feel happiness again.. jin.. i love you and i want you to be my girl" Jay was looking to my eyes while confessing about his love to me

I was shocked at first.. i didn't know what i should do or what i should say.. i've been always treating Jay as my brother or best friend.. i've never felt any love emotions toward him.. i just.. i can't..!

"oh.. that's really surprising.. i've never though that this could happend.. aa.. i dont know what i should say.. but.. oh.. i can't.. i'm really sorry.. but my heart is for someone else.. i hope you can understand me"  i wasn't able to lie.. thats the truth and he should know!

"what? you love someone else? who is?" jay was shocked after what i've said.. i know exactly how he was feeling.. and its really broke my heart

"sorry but i can't tell you.. its personal secret.. please can you take me to home?" i wanted to end this asap cuz i dont know what could happened if we stay for a longer time

He didn't add anyword and decided to leave too.. all the way long he didnt said anyword.. he was avoiding even to look at me!

Yeah it was really hard night for both of us!

Our relationship started to change.. it's been already 1 week but he still avoinding me.. it was hurting me but i prefered this situation cuz it will help him to forget his feeling toward me

"Hi Jin.. please can you came to my office i need your help" i was in my office working when Simon called me to ask me to came to his office

"Hi Simon.. i'm here.. how can i help you?"

"Come here.. i want to show you something in our website"

I was standing beside him checking the website in his computer.. "Is this part..." Simon turned his face while asking to find ourself in a position where's only 1cm seperate our face.. my heart start beating so fast while looking to his eyes.. i felt like the world stopped at this moment.. it was one of the situation that i've always dreamt about it.. but now i can't do anything.. and suddenly: "Hey Simon your wife is... here" Jay opened the door to find us in this sitaution.. i wished that time that i could disappear.. i wasn't able to turn and look at him!

"Oh.. okey i'm coming" Simon left the office without trying to look to Jay's face!

"I think i found the answer to my question" that what's all Jay said while leaving the office.. Yeah i think he know now who's the one that i love and i refused Jay's love because of him! 

I think what happened today was harder than what happened that night for Jay!