☾Who Owns My Heart #05☽

Who Owns My Heart (editing)

 

 ''imo ! '' Eunsu stood up right on the chair  ''Good morning imo ~'' the kid exclaimed once more and jumped from the chair before finally running towards Lara . Eunsu looked up with happiness and wrapped her short arms around Lara hips .'' Let go of me ! i'm not in the mood right now .'' Lara warned and yanked away from her grip before rushing to dinning table . Eunsu happily trailed behind her . 

''imo , are you still tired ? are you okay ? not sick anymore ? imo ?'' the kid continuously asked her and Lara didn't even gave the respond . ''imo , why yo-'' 

''shut up '' Lara said without looking at the kid and just sat on the chair. Eunsu clapped her hands as she jumped on the seat infront of Lara . ''Seohyuna , kwaenchana ? did you fe-''

''can you stop calling me with that name ? ''  she was getting more and more frustrated if Eun seo keep calling her with that name . she glared at her sister with her firm expression. Eunseo cleared and forced a chuckled  ''i-i'm sorry .'' Eunsu on the other hand pulled her mother and let her seat on the chair beside her . 

'' imo ! eat a lot okay ? imo body was very weak so imo need to eat a lot .''  Eunseo smiled at her daughter as she observed Lara cold expression . Lara simply grabbed some rich and dish . Eunseo just shook her head and then walked towards the kitchen.  .''imo ~ can we play together ?'' 

''shut up .''

''imo ? play with me ~!'' 

''no .''

'' play with me ~~!'' Eunsu whined as she pulled the sleeves of Lara shirt .

 '' !! WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TOUCH ME!!  WHAT DO YOU WANT HAH ?!! STOP HARASSING MY LIFE !! '' Lara slapped Eunsu face and she grabbed Eunsu by the face as she stood up from her chair . Eunseo rushed to them when Lara suddenly shouted with a very angry expression . Her eyes was red .

'' YOU HAD NO IDEA HOW MUCH I HATE YOU ING . YOU JUST LIKE YOUR F-  ''

'' Seohyun !'' Eunseo pulling her daughter closer to her and stared at Lara . Eunsu flinched in fear and Eunseo could see how the kid shivered . 

''no . you can't do that .'' Eunseo softly said and she pulled Eunsu for a tight hug . '' damn it ! i never care !'' Lara spoke angrily but tears continued flowing from her eyes as she rushing to her room . But then Eunseo heard her daughter sobs getting laouder so she quickly lifted her baby up into her arm and rubbed her back as Eunsu started crying . 

'I'm sorry my baby ...'

                                         

 

Dashing into the hospital's entrance , Luhan was sweating and panting hard as he was running soon as he got out of the car . ''oh no no please ..'' He looked from right to left watching nurses and patients walk here and there . '' pleasee..'' He was panicking . He then ran towards the direction of the room where she were placed .

As he arrived in front of the room , he quickly open the door and go in . 

''L-luhan'' He running towards her and cupped her face as he leaned down and brushed their lips againt each other . okay , having such a kissing session right in front her family is awkward . seriously ..

Her lips left him and she giggled softly . ''kwaenchana oppa ? aigoo you're sweating .'' she said while holding her smile . 

''Are you okay baby ?Bad girl .  Do you have any idea how scared i was ?! ''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''aigoo ~ mianhae oppa . '' krystal said and smiled at him . ''Don't do this to me again .'' Luhan said but krystal just smiile and nodded her head before kissing his cheek . ''i miss you oppa ~'' 

'' Tch . i thought you don't want to see him ?'' jessica (krystal sister) asked mockingly . ''hmm yeah .. i just don't like seeing him this past few days .'' Krystal explained while holding her laugh. Luhan snapped his finger as he pointed at his girlfriend -soon to be his wife - while looking at jessica in disbelief . ''heard that ? how rude ? bad wifey ~.'' he muttered like a kid .

krystal burst out laughter . she crawled closer to him and he wrapped his arm around her waist , pulling her closer . '' i can't wait to be your wife oppa .'' 

Luhan staring into her eyes . '' me too . i love you '' he cupped her face and placed a light peck on her lips . '' i love you too.'' 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you so much <3

* reading my story 

* upvotes and subscribers my story 

and sorry about my bad english T^T

Leave a comments hehe