Comfort

Forbidden Love

[Chorong's P.O.V]

I ran out of the mansion. I didn't even know where I was going, and it didn't even matter.

Eunji is becoming depressed by the day and it KILLS me to see her like that, being the clan leader who should take care of everyone.

The raindrops wet my face, and I couldn't tell which were tears and which were water dropelts.

I settled down under a giant maple-oak tree, the leaves and the branches keeping me dry.

I rested my head against the hard bark and sighed. Nothing was going right.

"Everything is just too complicated." I whispered, wiping at my wet face.

I just needed someone to comfort me, badly.

As if God read my thoughts, Woohyun walked over to me.

"What are you doing here, all alone?" He sat down next to me.

"Why are you here?" I turned my head to face him. 

"I heard that you needed comfort." He rested my head on his shoulder.

"You heard that?" I whispered to myself. 

"I guess it's some sort of telepathic bond." He shrugged.

"So, what's up?" He my rain-kissed hair.

"Eunji's getting more depressed by the day." I shakily sighed. "It's hard, watching her like this."

He didn't say anything, but he just continued to comfort me by his actions.

"I can't bear to see her like this." I cried. "It's so different from how she usually is."

I spilled my thoughts, my fears, and everything I bottled inside of me ever since Doojoon died.

"And I was the reason for Doojoon oppa's death." Tears flowed from my eyes. "If I wasn't so stubborn back then, he would've been alive."

I had to be strong in front of my clan.

To be completely truthful, I didn't cry at Doojoon's funeral. Only when I was left alone with the rest of the B2ST members. I couldn't let my clan see my crying. Every night after his death, I cried myself to sleep. My room was the only place I could let my feelings out.

For A Pink, I had to put up a strong front. They didn't need to feel weaker by seeing their leader cry.

"There there." He patted my shoulder. "Just let it all out."

"I-I'm just scared that the rest of us will have to marry the members in 2PM."  I whispered and I felt him stiffen up.

"Over my dead body."

------------------------------------

[Eunji's P.O.V]

I walked into my room, my body numb. I slid down the edge of my bed and sat on the hard wooden floor.

"You're stronger than this, Jung Eunji." I reassured myself. 

Chorong unnie was right, but I just couldn't do it.

Sure, I may be independent, defiant, and a rebel sometimes, but that doesn't mean I'm scared of what my parents will think.

I hugged my knees on my bed. It was difficult, handling this by myself.

Here, let me tell you something about us A Pink girls.

None of us want to be a burden to another. We annoy each other enough.

No, but really. All jokes aside, the 7 of us seek to be independent and don't want to bother anyone on the way to their path.

I don't want to stop someone just because I'm in need. I just need to learn how to get past those things.

"Ugh." I groaned as plopped my back on the bed.

"Open up!" I hear a muffled voice. Startled, I look over at my window and sure enough, I see Sunggyu shivering from the cold.

"It would be nice if your could let me in, rather than just stare." He sent me a thought.

"Oops." I apologized. "Sorry."

My room was close to the ground so he just climbed up, very noisily.

"AY!" I hissed. He looked at me, confused.

"What?" He made a face.

"Quiet down, will you?" I put a finger to my lips.

"Nag. nag, nag." He stuck his tongue out at me.

"You're quite the nagger yourself!" I countered.

Sunggyu climbed into my window and wiped the rain from his face.

"Why is your room so high?" He huffed.

"You're just old." I stuck my tongue out. "Why are you here anyways?"

"I was looking for Woohyun." He admitted. "We couldn't find him in the house and Sungyeol burned his leg."

"Wha-" I started.

"Don't ask." He stopped me before I could ask.

"So ready for you big day?" He smiled. My face turned stone-cold and I just gave him a blank stare.

"What?" He gave me a worried look. "Did I say something wrong?"

"Leave." I said dryly.

"What's wrong, Eunji?" He started towards me, but I stepped back.

"Leave." I repeated. "Now."

"Eunji, you're scaring me." He looked me straight in the eye. With his power, he should've already heard my thoughts.

"Don't ever bring up that wedding ever again." I hissed with venom that I didn't even mean to put there.

"Woah." sunggyu held his hands up. "I didn't mean to upset you, really."

"Please." I pointed to the window. "Leave."

"Are you upset over it?" He catiously asked. My heart burst out of my chest, my emotions spilled everywhere. 

"I don't want to." I sobbed. "I don't even love him."

I fell to the ground, letting everything go, until I felt a pair of arms embrace me.

"Shh." Sunggyu whispered. "It'll be okay."

"No it won't." I wiped my eyes. "No it won't."

"Just trust me." He made me look into his eyes. "It'll be fine, Eunji."

Looking into those warm brown eyes made me feel at ease. As if it really was going to be okay.

"Are you sure?" I whispered.

"I promise." He kissed my forehead and my eyes widened in shock, but I continued to let him comfort me. Sunggyu patted my back reassuringly and scooped me up in his suprisingly muscular arms.

"Don't think too much about it, alright?" He brushed my bangs out of my face.

"I'll make sure that you're happy again." Sunggyu kissed my temple again and jumped out the window.

I sat up in bed, my eyes sore from crying. 

"Sunggyu," I whispered. 

"Thank you."


omg i'm the worst author ever.

isdfaiudfhyuighiufdhg

forgive me, subbies 3

happy reading~