Revealed

Forbidden Love

[Naeun's P.O.V]

Hunting. It was as if I could kill the deer just a thought in my mind. I could drive it insane or make it kill itself.

It was much more easier than killing the deer myself.

Just as I drank the blood of the small fawn I quickly killed, voices, or thoughts rather, filled my head.

*It's for her own safety. It'll all be over one day.*

I looked around my area, then my eyes shot to a figure nearing the borderline.

*Is that.. Dongwoo?* I hid behind a thick oak tree as I saw him catch a deer and kill it quickly.

*That bastard Nichkhun.* He said with disgust, and continued to drink the blood of his deer. He no longer had any thoughts, and I turned to leave, bored at what I just saw.

*I swear I will kill him for making me do this to Bomi.*

My mind sparked back up and I turned back to the oak tree.

There was a murderous glint in his eyes, it was filled with rage and hatred.

"If you think blackmail will stop me from Bomi, think again." He growled and punched the tree in front of him with anger. It split right down the middle.

I couldn't stand it any longer. He was the one who hurt Bomi unnie. I came out from behind the tree and ran towards him, full speed.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT TO HER!" I screeched as I tackled him to the ground. He looked utterly for a loss of words. But i caught another glint in his eyes. It was almost.. Scared.

"You're on my territory." He growled.

"I can kill you right now." I retaliated.

"I can make sure you NEVER see Bomi again." I hissed. He shut his mouth. 

"Now explain why you've been doing that to her." I looked him straight in the eye.

"You can't convince me to tell you the truth." He glared at me. 

"Oh yes I can." Despite having a lack of training, I could still control what his mind; I could manipulate his brain to tell me everything.

"I'd like to see you try." He spat, and I did.

"Not so powerful now, are you, Dongwoo?" I snickered in my mind.

"Holy ." He cursed. "No way."

"Tell me, or I promise you that you will never see Bomi."

"And how do I know you're not threatening me?"

"Well first of all, I am threatening you. Second of all, I'm only doing this because Bomi cries herself to sleep every night."

He paused. There were no thoughts I heard from his brain. I got off of him and stood up, brushing my legs.

"You have 5 minutes to tell me." I pushed him against a tree with my mind, willing the vines to wrap around him tightly.

For two of those minutes, he just stared at me, obviously angry.

I pushed my head harder and made the tree branches hit his head and whip him.

"ALRIGHT!" He shouted. "I'LL SPILL!"

I scoffed. "About time."

-----------------------------------

[Dongwoo's P.O.V]

No. I didn't give up because of her mind control. Think all you want.

I gave up because of Bomi. How she cried herself to sleep every night. And the reason why?

Me.

"ALRIGHT!" I shouted as the last vine whipped my face. "I'LL SPILL!"

That girl, Naeun?, mumbled something I couldn't hear.

"You have 5 minutes." She repeated. "Unless you would want to be pelted by rocks."

I bit my tongue. I knew what mind controlers were capable of.

"Okay." I in a breath. "It first started when I saw her almost getting by someone I assumed to be Nichkhun." 

"Continue."

"Then at my mansion, I guess we developed feelings for each other."

Silence on the other end.

"After that, it was almost a given that we were dating."

"But then I went to the Vampire Council to speak to Lee Sungjong's father, but Nichkhun cornered me to a wall."

"He blackmailed me and he told me that if I'm caught with Bomi or interacting with A Pink, he would tell our secret."

"I couldn't risk it, and I had to act cold to her, so he wouldn't be anymore suspicious."

"That's it."

Naeun looked at me for a second.

"Alright." She gave me one last look. "I'll figure something out."

"Wait!" I said as she turned back. "How?"

"Are you.. Doubting?" She gave me a look of disbelief.

"Don't worry." She smirked. "I have my ways around 2PM." 

"But make sure you think of somethink as well."

And with that, she left.

---------------------------------

please vote! ^^

& if you guys know any REALLY nice/good poster requests shops/people taking requests, please put them in the comments ^^

(just to let you know, I'm very picky about details and how things are supposed to look. i'm a huge perfectionist.)

happy reading~