Introduction

Forbidden Love

[L's P.O.V]

I threw the glass ball up and down. Again and again.

My father called me to his office for some reason.

I mean, I can't be getting in trouble. He didn't sound too angry.

The door opened and I put the ball down on the table. My father stepped out with this girl.

Who is she?

"Myungsoo, this is Woori. Her clan came from Japan." He quickly introduced her. 

"Get along well." We both nodded and he walked back in his office to do important vampire stuff.

"I'm Go Woori." She stuck her hand out.

"Call me L." I said bluntly and shook her hand.

She smiled at me, and I felt that sickly feeling in my stomach, like something bad was going to happen.

Strange.. I didn't eat anything weird today. 

Woori walked past me and our shoulders brushed together. It gave me a shock. the bad kind.

And when I usually get that feeling, 

It's usually right.

------------

[Hayoung's P.O.V]

The 7 of us were in the bridal shop looking for Eunji unnie's wedding dress. The place was filled with black dresses, cause we aren't the purest creatures ever. 

"How about this one, Eunji?" Chorong unnie pulled one from the bottom.

"Sure." Eunji unnie waved it away. Big unnies shared uneasy glances as they paid for the dress

"Now we need bridesmaids dresses." Yookyung unnie sighed.

"We'll just take this one." Naeun pointed to a simple darker red dress.

While the woman was wrapping the 7 dresses, I looked over at Eunji unnie and she wiped at her eyes angrily.

"Unnie.. Don't cry.." I quietly said.

"I-I'm not crying." Eunji unnie wiped her eyes again.

"Here you go." The woman handed Namjoo the dresses and she immediately teleported them back to the mansion.

"Let's go, girls." Chorong unnie sighed as we walked to the limo.

"Eunji-ahh!" Bomi unnie playfully hit Eunji unnie's arm. Normally, Eunji would retaliate back and hit her even harder. Usually, the two would be bickering until they got home.

"Stop it." Eunji unnie jerked her arm away and looked back at the window.

"Eunji-ah.." Bomi unnie looked up at her depressed best friend.

As the days to her wedding neared, Eunji unnie got more and more depressed. It was scary to watch.

When we entered the house, Eunji unnie was already on the way to her room.

"I'm going to sleep early." She announced and went up the stairs.

"Jung Eunji." Chorong unnie turned to face Eunji. "Are you really going to act like this?"

Eunji unnie stopped.

"If you're upset about this, do something about it." Chorong unnie crossed her arms. "Sulking around isn't going to help anyone."

"I can't do anything." Eunji unnie said through gritted teeth.

Namjoo and I exchanged worried glances with the other unnies.

"You yourself should know that if you don't like something, you don't always have to accept it." Chorong continued. Eunji unnie wiped at her eyes again.

"DO SOMETHING IF YOU CAN'T CHANGE IT!" Chorong unnie yelled. That was the first time I've ever heard her raise her voice. Eunji shook her head and continued up the stairs.

"Can't you see it's killing me just to watch you like this?" She whispered and ran out the door.

Naeun unnie reached towards the door, but Yookyung unnie stopped her.

"Both of them need time to theirselves." She looked at the remaining members. "Leave them to cool off, okay?"

We all nodded.

I looked outside at the rainy landscape.

*Is our clan really falling apart?*


omg i'm the worst author ever. i'm so sorry D: 
as you guys know, aff has been down for a while and that just contributed to me not updating ><
i just couldn't come up with any ideas. ;_; i'm having a huge writers block. 
now that i have some sort of /plot, i promise to update more frequently.
thank you for your love & support <3

happy reading~
--
xStarLightx