Lonely Love

Love Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can we talk outside?”

Sehun approaches Kai who is comfortably watching his dance video on D.O’s laptop. They just finished eating dinner and most of the members entertain themselves by doing their hobbies.

Kai glared at him.

“There goes the death-stare,” Sehun rebuts, mockingly. Kai stands up and walks directly to the door. Sehun follows him outside.

“What do you want?” Kai inquires.

Sehun pauses for a moment and sits down at the steel bench.

“I haven’t heard you moan in a while.”

Kai is taken back by the maknae’s direct words.

“Did you invite me here to ask for a fight, SEHUN?!” Kai is desperate to throw a punch on the maknae’s face. Sehun ignores his outburst. He looks at the raging Kai, now not with expressionless eyes but eyes full of warning. Kai knows.

“You two are going to China right?” Sehun wants to confirm if Kai knew about the commercial shoot he and Luhan has to go through.

Kai raises his left eyebrow. “You’re worried?” He mocks Sehun back.

“No.”

“Why not? I am with your beloved hyung for the next two days. We are alone together and like you said, I have not moaned in a while,” Kai smirks.

“Because Luhan is wise.”

Sehun’s words resonate in Kai’s ears.

“Because he is a wise man. He will NOT give in to temptation. You know how he values our careers.”

Sehun continues, “One wrong move and you’re dead, KAI.” The maknae is looking at him, again with expressionless eyes.

Kai frowns. “You really know him, don’t you?”

Is he trying to scare me off? Is he so desperate to have called me here just to say that? 

“I’m telling you." -S 

 

After that stressful conversation, Kai finds himself lying on his bed, thinking deeply about Sehun’s words.

He never felt so empty before. His heart is sinking like a wrecked ship. All because of Luhan. His thoughts of Luhan.

He decides to go out. He wants distraction. A TV show will help, he assures himself. When he reaches the living room, his eyes widen. His heart beats faster and in a few more moments, he finds himself sweating. He sees Luhan watching TV, half-asleep. The older male is in his sleeping get-up and is slurping on iced-coffee. He notices the presence of Kai.

“Oh, Kai-sshi.”

Kai moves towards him. He sat next to the sleepy Luhan.

“What are you watching?”

“I don’t know. I am just trying to distract myself by watching something alone,” Luhan replies without hesitation.

To distract himself? From what? Or from who? Is he thinking of our trip to China? No way. My illusions.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter