Collide

Love Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO dorm~

“One!” Kai shouted as his fist landed on Sehun’s face. “That’s for making Luhan cry.”

He moved closer to Sehun who glared back at him with an evil smile.

“Two!” Another punch from Kai. “For making the other members worry,” Kai said firmly as he shakes his hand, aiming for another strike. Sehun held his mouth to wipe away the forming blood.

“Three!” The third blow made Sehun lose his balance and went to grip on the couch. “That’s for all the lies and broken promises you made. Not chasing after him, huh?!.”

“You done now?” He stood up and walked towards Kai who was ready for another round of beating. Sehun shoved the dancing machine on the wall and grabbed him by the neck. “You act like you own Luhan now. Why? Did you f--- him?”

“You as---le! It’s not about that!”

Sehun tightened his grip. “Hypocrite.” The maknae gave a powerful blow which landed on Kai’s jaw. “How can you act like you have good intentions when we found you in your room j------ off and calling out his name? Tell me, isn’t that about f------ him?!”

“I am in love with him, you ba----- and IT’S NOT ALL ABOUT F------, SEHUN!” Kai made his way to reach Sehun’s chest and pushed him on his knees. “Is that your idea of love? If so then you’re worst than me. You are getting all frustrated because of that thought?! I love Luhan and I know he loves me, too. We are trying our best to understand each other and to express our feelings without making everyone worry. Do you know how hard it is for us?” The dancing machine grabbed Sehun and pinned him on the wall.  “Face it. He loves you as a friend and that’s it! You should be thankful that he’s still worrying about you after all you’ve done.”

“Arrogant.” Sehun replied as he glared at Kai who was about to give him another punch. “You are not getting away with this. I AM WITH LUHAN FROM THE VERY START. We’re content with each other until you pulled the trigger.”

Instead of attacking, Kai pushed him aside. “I’m a trigger.” He laughed sarcastically. “I can’t believe you! You’re always blaming me for what you could have done better.” Kai shook his head.

They moved away from each other; Kai sat on the couch while Sehun fell on his knees and sat on the floor, leaning his head against the wall. Both of them were out of breath.  No one dared to speak right after. They were looking away from each other.

“I am not backing away. No. Not so fast,” Sehun finally broke the silence. He turned to Kai who was dumbfounded/frustrated/disappointed upon hearing the statements spilled by the maknae. “I can’t just walk away,” Sehun added, his voice was starting to drop. He looked down, still heavily breathing. “I can't bear losing him...”

Kai turned to look at Sehun. He sighed heavily and clutched his hands. “Me neither, Sehun. I won’t give up on him. No.”

EXO bus: On their way to the dorm~

Xiumin was staring at Luhan who looked uneasy. He kept on checking his phone, fidgeting. Suho also looked back to where the deer was seated and noticed that he was looking down the entire trip.

“Luhan-hyung….” He interrupted Luhan in deep thoughts. “We’re near. Don’t worry too much.”

Luhan finally lifted his head up and watched Suho’s assuring expression.

Xiumin, without leaving Luhan in his sight, held his hand and gave him a smile. Luhan felt a little relieve knowing that Xiumin was trying his best to comfort him.

When they arrived at the dorm, the lights were off. Luhan gasped for air as he opened the door. He looked around the living room and saw Sehun sitting on the floor, his eyes were closes and he was leaning back against the wall. Kai wasn’t there. Suho, who was following Luhan, the lights. Their eyes widened when they saw Sehun’s bruises next to his lips and cheeks.

“Good heavens!  Sehun!” Suho rushed to him and shook his shoulder. Luhan was left standing at the door, stunned. The rest of the members ran to where the maknae is. When they realized that a fight happened between the two, they rushed to Kai’s bedroom just to find out that he’s not there.

Sehun opened his eyes and turned to look at the members circling around him. 

“Luhan-hyung…” He called, faintly.

“Get some ice, Chanyeol. I’ll get a towel for him,” Suho asked Chanyeol who was checking on Sehun’s wounds. The rest of the members helped the maknae to stand and walked to his room. Luhan finally regained his awareness and followed them behind.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter