While the World let Go (II)

Love Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days have passed and the rumors about Luhan and Eira continued to spread. 
One issue after the other produced were by the media and  fans started having their own discussions through SNS; expressing their opinions and own interpretations of the story. Some were shocked  while the others started bashing Eira for her actions. Videos of the runway show were all over the internet; highlighting the moment when Eira held Luhan's hand. During live shows and interviews, some press people would directly ask the EXO member about it and he would deny the dating rumors, saying that there's nothing going on between them. As for Eira, the girl was more delighted to drop suggestive smiles when asked about Luhan, leaving no comment but triggers more questions.

EXO DORM~

EXO was  preparing an MV shoot for their song "Machine". They were having breakfast one morning and Suho started a conversation regarding the issue.

"It's better to ignore it; what happened at the C-COR event. I think it's the best way to let the issue die on its own," the EXO-K leader stated.

Chen nodded, "Yeah. I think the rumors will stop eventually."

Tao cleared his throat as he added, "You don't have to worry that much, Lu-ge." 

Luhan showed a gratifiying smile as he drank his morning coffee. The rest of the members agreed to what the others said,  except for Sehun who was silently eating and exposed a blank facial expression the whole time. Kai, who slowly conquering his jealousy and frustrations, smiled as well when he saw Luhan's pleasant expression. After their conversation at the hotel in China, the dancing machine was always trying his best to become a more understanding and responsible man to Luhan who doesn't fail to appreciate his efforts as well. 

"Lu," Kai called out, while peeking behind the door. "Are you ready? We'll leave in 10 minutes." He came in Luhan's room while the other was preparing his things.

"Give me at least a minute," Luhan replied as he picked up his clothes. "I'll just change my shirt."

The deer took off his shirt while Kai sat on the bed, waiting for him. The latter recognized some "kiss marks" on Luhan's upper body. "Lu, those marks."

Luhan took a glimpse of his chest, "Why?"

Kai stood up quickly and paced towards him, "There's one in here." He Luhan's neck.

"Is it obvious?" Luhan asked as he touched the area. "I'll wear my scarf."

Kai nodded, "It is obvious." He smirked while reaching out for Luhan's scarf on the dresser. "I wasn't able to control myself last night. I'm sorry for troubling you now." He put it on Luhan while the other smiled back at him, "Don't worry. This will work." The deer fixed the scarf and grabbed his backpack. "I think I'm done. Let's go?"

Kai glanced at his watch and smiled. He then held Luhan's hand. "We still have 7 minutes. They're not calling yet." He made his way on the bed and let Luhan sit right next to him. The deer was waiting for him to speak up and start a conversation, but the young man just stared at him. His eyes were expressing intense passion and it doesn't help that there was nothing but silence around them. They might get caught in the moment so before anything more happens, Luhan tried to distract him by asking, "What's the matter?" 

Kai immediately shook his head, "Nothing." 

Luhan frowned as he asked again, "Do you have something important to say?" He was starting to feel very conscious while Kai continued gazing at his face intenly. He was turning red and sweat was forming on his face.

Instead of answering, the dancing machine leaned closer to him. He was about to give Luhan a kiss when the door opened.

"HEEY! We're go---" The voice suddenly died down and Kris stood behind the door, frozen.  "...I'm so-sorry," he looked away, "We are going now."

Kai leaned back and started scratching his head. "We will follow, hyung." He answered Kris who immediately walked away. "And thanks for ruining the moment," Kai murmured. He turned to Luhan who gave him a teasing smile. 

The young man just snorted, "Don't give me that. I'll get back to you later, Luhan." He laughed as he poked Luhan's neck where the kiss mark was imprinted. "More of this tonight,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter