Accidentally...

Confessions

*Flashback – 4 years ago

Leaving Mino’s house after his end-of year party at 5 am, Seungyoon and Taehyun decided to stroll along the sidewalk to their houses since they lived only few blocks away, and Seungyoon’s house was only 5 houses away from Taehyun’s.

They talked about things, like how Jinwoo got drunk in the party and Seunghoon’s failure to get girls’ attention by doing kkap dance with Mino. They teased each other at the mention of girls or boys who were attracted to them respectively.

When one comfortable silence appeared, Taehyun blurted out something that he never planned to do that morning or ever – blame his sleepiness or his stupid mind..or both, because he actually was not really in his right mind after having a couple of drinks.

“Hey, I have a revelation about you”

“About me? What is it?

“Can you promise to not get mad if I tell you?”

“What is it? I’m getting curious. Are you drunk?”

“Not really”

“Okay. Now tell me”

“No, you have to promise me first!”

“Taehyun!”

“Seungyoon!”

“Huft..okay, I promise. Now tell me, what is it?”

“Mmmm….”

“…”

“…”

“Taehyun, tell me now or I wi…”

“I like you!”

“Wha…”

“No, actually I’ve liked you for 7 years. And I still like you…”

“….”

“Seungyoon…”

“….”

“Seungyoon, say something!”

“Oh…okay”

“That’s all?”

“Hmm..yeah?”

“Really?”

“Yeah…I don’t know what to say.”

“Alright then”

They continued walking in an awkward silence. When they reached Taehyun’s house, Seungyoon looked reluctant to drop Taehyun on his front door as usual. The latter sensed it and sighed. He decided to try to save the impact of his wrong doing. He turned around and stopped in front of Seungyoon.

“Seungyoon..look! I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have told you this. I didn’t even know what I was thinking.

I’m sorry. So just forget about it, alright? I don’t want us to be awkward like this”

“….”

“Seungyoon, please say something. I feel guilty about it”

“Alright”

“Alright? You will forget what I said?”

“Hmmm”

“O…kay..huft…now go to your house. The sun is rising and you need to sleep. I mean..we need to sleep. Promise me you will not think hardly about it. I really don’t want to ruin everything we have. I didn’t even realize why I told you in the first place. We…”

“Taehyun, it’s fine..really. Now, go!”

“Fine! You better mean it!”

Taehyun run into his house without looking back. He got into his room while muttering how stupid he was for blurting out things. He fell asleep and woke up later to realize that Seungyoon had decided to make things not awkward between them by moving out of town – making excuses such as jobs urgency, etc.

Seungyoon moved away from him..and Taehyun felt so damn irritated because he thought, 'does this friendship only mean this much for Seungyoon?'

- End of flashback -

 

 

Sorry if it is too short. I just want to capture the situation that this accidental confession really happened so fast.

Anyway, I will try harder for the next one.

Thank you so much for the comments and subscribes...You guys have no idea how much it means to me.

I hope you enjoy it. Thank you :)