003

Fallen Angels

It has been a day or two for Luhan to comprehend the sudden event from the night at Heaven's Gate. He was sure that everything he did was a good purpose, but he felt more concern of what the mysterious girl would say from her death-like sleep. She hasn't woke up the nextarrow-10x10.png day and it worried Luhan more that what if shes dead. He could sense her breathing was a steady pace, though felt no firmness in her hands. Hours being passed by, he would stay in a seating position next to the girlarrow-10x10.png and glance over her, wishing she would wake up. Her face expression was calm, different from what he saw two nights ago; fear. Luhan has saved girls here and there when they needed help, but never encountered a woman yelping and begging for her life. It was like it was the end for her. 

He remembered how she fainted the minute he could answer her question "do I know you?"

What he wanted to say to her was-

"Who are you?" The woman shrieked to find herself in a stranger's bed and see the stranger enterwined his fingers with her when she was asleep. She slapped his hand away and broughtarrow-10x10.png herself back on the headboard of the bed. It was then Luhan had to focus back on reality and not his thoughts. He pressed his lips and sighed lightly to explain to her everything.

"You were unconscious for a day and I took care of you until you woke up." He looked at her with tired eyes.

She stared at herself seeing she was fully clothed with new material and it made her feel weird that a boy undressed her without her permission. It has been official that it was her first time. Usually, her clothes would be taken off when she was doing her job and in the middle of pleasuring a man when she thought it was right. More than that, they would leave her and walk away. It just hurts her dignity. Just looking back at the doe eyed boy, she broughtarrow-10x10.png her legs to her chest and hugged it in nervousness. "I'm well aware of it, thank you very much. But I still have no clue who you are." She gave off tension in her tone.

"The name is Luhan." He held his hand out for her to shake. She hesitated by staring it for a minute, but she declinedarrow-10x10.png when looking out in distance. Even though she was helpless when Luhan encountered her, she has always put up a face to anyone she has no relationship with.

"Well Luhan, even if it is considerate to say thank you, I wouldn't. I would like for you to return my belongings." She stood up, demanding him to place it in the palm of her hand.

Luhan let out a chuckle and tried to cover it with his back-hand.

"You think this is funny?" Her anger was showing in the veins on her neck.

Clearing his throat and running his hands through his dark hair, he made eye contactarrow-10x10.png, "I thought you would be well aware that your clothes has been torn apart since you were ." He stood up from the bed also, showing he wasn't afraid of her. "Or do you consider wearing the dressarrow-10x10.png you wore out of the trash?" He walked over to a bin near a glossy study desk and kicked it resulting it to wobble in a circle. 

"I'm this closearrow-10x10.png to yelling you," Squinting her eyes and showing a smidge of anger with two fingers. "so will you show the way to where I can exit?" Crossing her arms across her chest, she waited to see if Luhan will kindly show the way since she wasn't in the mood to be on "good terms." No response, she walked off from his bed. His body reacted to openarrow-10x10.png the door slightly, but was thinking of a way to persuay her to stay alittle longer, but got caught off-guard when she grabbed her high heels that where place neatly beside the bedroom door. Just before she could get out of the room, Luhan quickly grabbed her on the forearm in urgency. She stopped in her footsteps and faced her body towards him. 

"What do you want from me? Huh?" Her anger made her voice rang over the top ofarrow-10x10.png her lungs and harshly pull away from him yet his grasp was harder than she thought. "Aren't you gonna let go?" She tried to free herself from Luhan.

"Trying to be a gentlemen here, I get yelled back for no apparent reason. Are you gonna go out like that?" He questioned at her with furrowed eyebrows because of her sudden reply. She shyly looked down and saw she wore his boxers and a white, long sleeve buttonarrow-10x10.png shirt with her pair of high heels in her right hand.

"A stranger that takes a girlarrow-10x10.png like me to his own homearrow-10x10.png and undresses me, wouldn't that be absurd? Possibly you could've taken me to the hospitalarrow-10x10.png, but you didn't. Plus have you ever heard of fashion?" She was then able to get away from Luhan who weakened his hold. He watched her as she walked down the stairs. Following her behind, she became alittle lost to find the exit until she recognized the flower-like patterned front door. She yanked it opened and brang in the bright sunlight. She hurriedly walk out of Luhan's home and crossed the street across in her high heels. It made Luhan realize that he should let her be. Though it just reminded him how much his father was towards his mother. He left her out in the cold air and practically lose temper when he couldn't get what he wanted. He shook off the past, and ran inside to get his coat and keys in a dash.

►►"Where am I going?" She panicked after walking more than three blocks to find a nearby store. It was then she figured that she was in a rich neighborhoodarrow-10x10.png after an hour or two. Jessica stomped her feet and much to praying, she found a telebooth. She stepped in happily, but forgot she had no change or pockets on herself. She looked out from the inside of the booth and notice a young boy watching her from behind. It was like he never saw a women in such weird taste of clothing or stopped to stare at her beauty than his melted ice cream. Jessica grinned and came out of the booth to speak to the little boy. He wore his cute uniform with a snapbackarrow-10x10.png turned backwards and colorful backpackarrow-10x10.png pulled above his waistline to complete a cute outfit.  

"Little kid, do you wanna play a gamearrow-10x10.png?" Clasping her hands together.

"Game?" He blinked at her innocently.

"Do you know simon says?" 

He nodded lightly.

"Okay. Simon says to stomp your feet. Simon says to stick out your tongue. Simon says to wiggle." Jessica demonstrated well to the kid and the kid imitated her correctly. She then abruptly stop and bended down. "Simon says to give money." She pettily held out her hand and the child dig in his front pockets of his jeansarrow-10x10.png and held out a dollar with coins in confusement. 

Taking the money immediately with no second thoughts, she also took a bite of his mint chocolate ice cream. "Thanks for the money and now beat it." Turning the boy's head the other way to get going. The child walked away with his head shaking. Again, he turned his head back and finally noticed he was tricked. The helmet hair boy dropped his ice cream as his hands were broughtarrow-10x10.png to his eyes and cryied his way towards his mother that was at home maybe sipping tea.

"Oompf." She bumped into a person just when enteringarrow-10x10.png back into the telebooth. "Stealing money from kids is your hobby?" Luhan blocked her way towards the phonebooth.

"Following me? Seems chasing after girls are one of your hobbies." Wanting to call her bestfriends up, she tried to push him away on his right shoulder, but never moved an inch. She rolled up her sleeves and used all her force to push him out of her away, but nothing. Jessica gave in defeat and turned her heels in the other direction.

"Change into these." Throwing a random bag on the cement floor near her ankles. It caught her eye and she questioned herself if it was worth taking. She didn't want to take it for granted so she continuedarrow-10x10.png to walk away. It made Luhan alittle ticked off that he was trying to help her from the start and she refused to do what he tells her. He has noticed that she is hard to pleased until you force her to do it. He lazily grabbed the package and slipped it in Jessica's cold, icy hands. The sudden touch made Jessica to react quickly and pulled away.

"Can't you leave me alone?"

"I'm not gonna ask you again. Change into these or I'll throw it in the trash." Holding it infront of him. Jessica took a glimpse of the brand and smirked in amusement. She wouldn't believe him because she knew he spent alot for just one outfit. Even if it was her favorite brand, michael korsarrow-10x10.png, she inwardly laugh that his words were the stupidest. Men sometimes don't think straight and end up regretting later Jessica thought.

"Go ahead. Let's see if you really do it." Placing her right hand on her hips in a judging way and waited for Luhan to take action. She jerked her head in the direction of the trash just a few yards and saw Luhan's fist become white, showing the bones in his hands.

"Just shut up and come with me." Taking her right hand in his left and dragged her towards his porsche that was parked across the street. Unlocking the cararrow-10x10.png with his keys, he quickly opened the passenger door and threw her harshly in the seat and tightly concealed the door closedarrow-10x10.png. He fast walked infront the rear and sat in the driver seat. He slammed the door resulting Jessica to jump in her seat to see his sudden actions.

"Aren't you gonna change?" He gripped onto the steering wheel.

"I'm so sorry your highness. I think it would be more appropriate if you take mearrow-10x10.png to an alley." Showing off a sarcastic tone and the way to it.

Just as Luhan found it, Jessica didn't care if his door was scratched once she opened it with force. Leaving the cararrow-10x10.png to change, she didn't hesitate. It just bothered her that a random guy is trying to take care of her like a little child. She disliked it and it made her have more hatred for a guy that came out of nowhere. Was he really asking for it? To treat her unkindly and ask for a later? What more did this man wanted her to do when he wasn't exactly her mother or boss.

As Luhan waited with nervous breaths, Ahri was blabbering of how Luhan talks in a sarcastic way. Changing and talking to herself in a narrow alley, she could sense Luhan fuming as he honked and blinked his lights in a blink of an eye.

"What a bothersome." Throwing Luhan's pajamas carelessly in the alley and spat on it, wishing it would burn. Running back to go inside the porsche, she found Luhan smoking on a stoge. How relevant. Jessica showed a tint of desperate in her eye because even if alcohol was her addiction, the smell of the cigarette was another. Sadly, Luhan threw his pack out of the windowarrow-10x10.png, knowing it was empty by the time Jessica came back.

"I'll drop you off." Flicking his dead cigarette far and looked at Jessica with a blank stare. "Don't be too surprised that I'm being too nice to give you this offer also." Jessica dryly laughed and slowly crawled in the car with a pissed attitude. 

With an awkward silence and the engine running, not moving, Jessica wanted to ask a question, "Why is it that you are following me? Is there something you want from me?" She lifted a brow in a questionable matter.

"What's there not to see?" His breath that hitched at her as he leaned and looked devishily at her from head to toe.

Was he really one of those guys that will use her and leave her like trash as always? 

►►Jessica for being secretive, she couldn't possibly show him the shabby place she lived in. Everything was broken, dull, and no happiness in it. It was impossible to have peace around her neighborhood and even if he was a stranger to her still yet, showing her place is like peeling a shell of her life. Once you go deep in, nothing good will come out but she can only hope for so little that someone will guide her to a light that is hidden within. No one could satisfy her if only it was Sehun. Whatever happened to him, she hoped he would show up someday and reassure her that there is nothing to worry about.

"Did you forget where you lived?" Peaking his head from the sides of the windows, not believing the fancy neighborhood with large gates and wide drivethroughs. 

"Did I not hiccup? Just stop at the curve." Unbuckling her seatbelt before he could pull over.

It was then Jessica lying about her address. She didn't want to Luhan to see her way of home, so she waved her hand in hopes of him drving off and he did. She heavingly sighed and walked three blocks to her street. Walking up the stairs to her apartment and opening the door, she recieved a excruciating pain on her left cheek. It turned to a bright red and saw a devil like figure standing; her mother. She held a vodka bottle in her left hand and looked like a mess. Her makeup was ruined with tears that stained her face and smelt horribly disgusting that she never took a shower from the day Jessica left the apartment. Twirling her drink in circles, hearing the empty spots in side was making the mood eerie. 

"You've been using your money haven't you?" Her mother clenched her teeth.

"I gave you my paycheck just few days ago. I possibly have no pocket money on me." Stepping her way in the apartment with no eye contact with her mother to avoid other neighbors to hear another "lovely" talk with her mom.

"Don't be lying." Grabbing Jessica's coat that Luhan bought, off her body and was searching every pocket thinking she would find a wallet. Threwing the jacket to the wooden floor in failure to find cash, she stood up slowly and pulled her own daughter's precious hair with her to the bathroom. Harshly throwing her daughter down like trash, she was satisfied that her daughter was now curling up like a ball near the edge of the bathtub. It was her mmother's favorite entertainments on a daily base. Just what her mother was, she would do the same to her daughter. A druggie, a alcoholic, a e, and a person who lives in hell because no one will understand her pain. You can say Jessica suffocated through the deep walls in this apartment, but the most case was her being labelled for what she was given and not wished for.   

"A must pay her price. Maybe a few of your hairs might be worth selling." Taking a pair of long scissors off the sink.

"Please don't." Sniffling her tears, her mother was admiring the beautiful sound once she seperated the scissors blades apart and started her magic.

►►Just once the lights in the apartment died down, she knew the monster fell asleep on her bed silently. Jessica was still in the bathroom, laying helplessly on the cold, tile floor and above her was the light bulb flickering. Her beautiful long, sleek, red hair was now cut near her shoulders, just slightly above her chest. It wasn't her being sad for her hair, but the constant things her life has to be put through. No matter in any situation, she would call out for help. People behind these walls can clearly hear what she is saying, but just how society would usually work for these kind of cases, they would never meddle or they would be apart of it. Feeling the roots to the ends of her hair, it was like a feather she found not too long ago in a nearby park. It laid on the dirt and it was easily to spot. Picking it up, even if she felt the softness and lonely feather out in the cold, it stained with bloodmarks and it was still fresh. Just like how Jessica was, a drop of blood trailed off and it was Jessica that fainted in minutes with a few words.

"Someone please....help me Se-"


Much for being a mom-_____- 

But you do have a feel how Jessica's mother is such a bissssh....though don't let that go through your head because what else does this Luhan do for a living?

Plus any suggestions to what you might want in next chappie or till later? Hahaha

Please do comment, reply or subscribe. Much appreciated;)