001

Fallen Angels

Just on a regular basis, it has always been a hectic day for Jessica.

It wasn't those days where she would wake up to an elegant breakfast made by her mother, go to school on a rush, come home to do numerous homeworks, eat dinner, go to sleep at late hours, and wake up early doing the same activities all over again. That wasn't Jessica's style, but it was similar to those teenage girls that attend school at late evenings or never attend at all and choose when they feel at times when they are told or felt needed to be alittle mature. She had her reasons and she decides not to say to her teachers or friends. But just on any day, she wakes up past 8 am and cooks breakfast for herself and her mother. She then dresses up in her uniform in the most inappropriate way where her skirt shows her and s one or two of her shirt to show some cleavage. It wasn't to be on purpose to have guys drool over her, but she has always been careless with dressing. After a few minutes geting ready for school, she walks the usual route to school which is 30 minutes from her apartmentarrow-10x10.png. It would be common sense to take the bus near a block to her apartment though she isn't a goody-two shoes. She dislikes how those girls go to school early thinking it will ruin their grades, but in reality, your work that is needed to be turned in class determines it. Also, she knew her teachers very well. They tend to do attendance till later on in class, that is why her attendance is only a few absences and never once got a referral. Once she reaches the school premises, she goes from the back to get an easy access to her classes and not to be bothered by those noisy teachers at the front looking for some trouble. Just like Jessica assumed, some of the boys in her class arearrow-10x10.png being punished. Her first teacher could be heard out the windowsarrow-10x10.png and it was Jessica's time to enter before she gets caught. Quietly swifting the exit doors, she then sits in her seat casually. You might think her school is very strict, but it truly has a bad reputation for its fights, ual harassment from teachers, etc. The only positive thing about her school is that it has so much spirit when it comes to games. How ironic she thought.

"Sit outside and raise your arms for the rest of the period!" Jessica's English teacher spoke angrily with her yard stick pointing at the two boys who are known for their ruckus in class. Hoya and Dong-woo.

"Now that is over," She walked over to her podium and used her glasses to see. "I'll do the attendance."

Jessica smirked knowing she has beat her teacher at it. She now knows she isn't put down for being late once again.

►►►It was lunch and Jessica wanted to go up to the rooftop along with her girls until she was pulled back from one of her teachers.

"Jessica," She hesitantly pulled herself back in the class and looked at her teacher blankly. "the principal wants to see you."

"Ne." She tucked her hands in her uniform jacket before bowing her head and gave her teacher a stink face once he left the classroom.  

"Aish...just when I wanted to have a stoge." She muttered under her breath and huffed towards the front office to see the principal.

"How may I help you?" One of the staffs of the school said without looking up from her desk.

"I'm Jessica. The principal wanted to see me." The staff looked up from her computerarrow-10x10.png in curiosity. She thought Jessica was telling a lie from how Jessica presented herself towards the woman. An irritated face with a tasteless style. And of course, the lady knows each and every student's profiles in the school. She just assumed Jessica was one of those girls that will be pregnant in her senior year and end up with an older man in his mid-20s. From what she sees in Jessica's class year, boys who ditched in-between classes and girls giving birth before they reach 18.

"Excuse me? Hi. Principal wanted me." Jessica gave a cocky attitude knewing she was being judge on the spot. How dare this woman judges a student for she is not married in her 30s and everyone especially the students know her "private meetings" with the new teachers or subs.

"I'm so sorry. Let me call him myself." The front lady sarcastically said, putting her right hand over her chest in a petty way. 

Jessica waited impatiently while the woman called the principal with her telephone and earned a nod saying she could enter the principal's office.

"Thanks felicia." Jessica turned her heels away and flip her hair over her shoulders.

"Mwo?" The lady couldn't understand what Jessica said because she was fluent with English and the staff was not.

What a . Should fire her .

Jessica walked around the desks in the room and step right infront of the principal's door. What was it that she is being called for? Her grades? Her abscences for her last period? Maybe accused for smoking drugs around campus? She shooked her head, having to stop overthinking the unexpected. Before Jessica could knock the door with confidence, the door was swung open with a happy and jolly principal. How wonderful.

"Come in my dear." He gestured her in and she did as told, sitting on one of the leather chairs. Her principal closed the door and sat happily in his assigned seat. For the principal to be acting oddly, Jessica gave him a questionable look. 

"Congratulations!" He shouted and shot confettii all over the place including Jessica's hair. "You've been accepted to Academy of Arts." He handed her over a fancy envelope and it definitely stated Jessica being one of the few students chosen for their talent or performance in school. Inside, it wasn't Jessica being clueless, but her being super excited inside even if she didn't really show it with facial expressions. It was one of Jessica's luckiest days ever. 

She was one step closer to meeting a certain someone and she couldn't believe it.

After Jessica's conversation with the principal, she has forgotten everything around her. Those who bypass her where a blur and it seems she was deaf from the world. She just couldn't believe that she has gotten into the Academy of Arts. Jessica could've been bursting into tears, but she is strong. Love can be a possible weakness though she has been waiting for a year or so to see this boy again. They both promise to go to the same school so they can see each other everyday and forget how the world is so messed up. Both experienced the dark sides of the worlds and truly, they are non-innocent. One has been used simply as means while the other violates the law in terms of getting profit. They have been close since middle school where they once applied to a dance club. They were the talk of the school and everyone have guessed they will be a couple. When they dance together, their moves were in sync and you can feel what they are trying to say. So apparently, Jessica got into Academy of Arts with her dance moves. And for the boy that is still not heard from Jessica, you might say he gotten the acceptance letter also. Jessica couldn't wait to tell him the news.

"Hey Jessica! Jessica!" One of her friends, Tiffany, called loudly seeing her friend was out of it. "Hello?" Her other friend, Sooyoung, snapped her fingers, wanting to get their little red hair friend to come to her senses.

"Huh?" Jessica woke from reality. She didn't realize her two friends were giggling about how cute she was and it has been the longest she ever smiled so wide about.

"Where were you earlier? We tried calling you." Her friends tried to suppress their laughs yet they couldn't stop.

"I'm going to Academy of Arts!" She held it up her letter proudly and altogether they jump in sync. Lucky thing there wasn't a single person in the same hallway to witness it because they weren't always that girly around other students. 

"It sounds like we call this for some drinks." Tiffany wiggled her eyebrows hinting they should ditch the last few classes and celebrate Jessica's acceptance letter from Academy of Arts. 

"Yes finally. I never get to drink last night or the day before. But Jessica you are driving." Sooyoung who was just clasping her hands together as if she was gonna say hallelujah moments ago, though threw a serious face towards Jessica.

"WAE!?!?!" Surprised that her friends will make her drive when she supposed to have the time of her life now.

"Pwease..." Both Sooyoung and Tiffany pouted their lips as if they were 10 years old.

"You know how I drive right?" Jessica didn't want to remind them how much trouble they got themselves in, but got away with it. She almost scratched Siwon hyung's cararrow-10x10.png when parking, car racing on the freeway, and thanking her own luck, she ran through a crowd of students on a crosswalk, but everyone was alright. 

"That's why we chose you to drive...even if it means risking our lives." Sooyoung toss her keys and Jessica managed to catch it with her left-hand in the air.

►►►"WOOOOOHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!" Pressing on the gas, they were off and it was Jessica drifting each and every corner. Never did the three got caught by a police, and Sooyoung and Tiffany were right. Jessica should drive more often because it was so exhilirating. All of their stress flew away with the wind and they felt they were literally flying. All three share a common job and they stick like glue wherever they go. When one person wants to go out, all must go and never let a sister left behind. Their friendship is so strong, they are willing to bust a car that whom belongs to a crazy they have hate for or a cheating old bastard that used them. 

►►►"Yo man. You're already 18, get us some cigarrettes." Tao being the baby in the group, his bestfriend couldn't deny the fact that he also needed to smoke right now and were on their way to a gas station. 

"Okay, sheesh. I'm the one driving. Atleast pay for gas." Luhan lightly slap his friend on the chest as he parked his car inarrow-10x10.png a gas stall and turned off the engine. He lifted his right hand and felt the lightest paper of all, cash. Luhan was delighted that it wasn't him wasting his own money on gas every other day.  Seconds later, he stepped out of the car and made his way inside the store. While he was waiting patiently for his turn at the cashier, unexpectedly, Jessica made a stop at the same gas station because Sooyoung's car was running low on gas also. They were just parked right of Luhan's car and they were the most eye-catching girls at the place. Everyone that passed by had to take a second look at the girl's that showed off their curves, and their lifted . Other than that, their hair that flew gracefully over their shoulders and their face covered with dark colors. Just on a side note, Lay and Chen who rode together was parked behind Luhan's car. And they sure admired the view from afar.

"Have you ever heard of refilling?" Jessica complained once she parked the car and turn the keys to switch off the engine.

"Hey, lucky for you, you ain't paying it felicia." Sooyoung jump off the vehicle and rush towards inside the store to pay.

"Gosh I want to burn." Tiffany faked cried and lifted her chin up in the air. She also sniffled, making it more believable.

"Maybe those guys from the other side can get you some." Jessica leaned towards the rear mirror to fix her lipstick by reapplying more red and lipgloss. She then fixed her hairstrands and pulled her sunglasses up from her nose to her head.

"Ooh, be right back then." Tiffany quickly unbuckled herself. Using a signature move when approaching a man in a cararrow-10x10.png, you must bend over and let your pop out and that was what Tiffany did.

"Hey there big boy." Tiffany scanned the car and stared back at Tao who sat in the front passenger seat. She couldn't refuse to get away from him now especially his dark features. Blond hair, fleek eyebrows, and tan skin. What a dreamlike boy if only he showed off his muscles then that would be breathtaking. 

"How can I help you miss?" Tao straightened his back to get a clearer view of the young lady and as in clearer view, he needed to see what she carried.

"By any chance, do you burn?" She sneakily pulled Tao's uniform tie and took a small grasp, only making Tao's face lean more close to Tiffanys a mere inch.

"Burn?" Tao was confused at first because it was new to him that a girl would ask him for some weed. He then gulped down and it took him a minute or two to focus on her and not her cleavage. She battered her eyes at him and he then spoke, but came out as a stutter. "I'm so-"

"No I'm soooooo sorry I wasted my time." She immediately dropped the act and gave a disgusting look at Tao for he who never had what she wanted. It was a dissappointment for Tao once she started walking back.

Tao scrumage through Luhan's compartment just incase he was hiding a stash of weed or anything worth using."WAIT! We have-"

"It's okay." Tiffany waved it off and rolled her eyes because it was a pain of an when a boy tries yet can't offer something after the next. 

"Ugghhh. Can't you believe those guys didn't have anything on them. Useless I say." She blew off her bangs and crossed her arms over her chest. 

" This is what you get for being addicted to weed." Jessica lightly laugh and refilled Sooyoung's car with the gas she paid just earlier.

"Is today our luckiest day or what?" Sooyoung question herself as she walked towards us.

"She's gone cray." Tiffany picked up her flier from her handbag to sharpen her stiletto nails to perfection.

"I saw the most handsomest guy in the store. For a bonusarrow-10x10.png, I lended him our business cards." You could literally see the sparkle in Sooyoung's eyes. 

"Sooyoung......." Tiffany whined.

"What?" Sooyoung was not getting why Tiffany would be alittle upset for her actions.

"I don't wanna overwork myself this week if you're gonna keep giving random guys our business cards. I have to setup a doctor's appointment by this month." Tiffany creased her eyebrows together and pouted once again. 

"Well who said he's yours. Apparently he only knows me. Mehrong!" She sticked her tongue out playfully before getting in the back of the car.

"Okay let's go!" After their talk, all the girls drove off. The engine left a big cloud of smoke, choking Luhan to death once he reached back to his car.

"Dude. We could've gotten us some babes." Tao lowered his head while Chen and Lay cracked up beside him.

"What are you guys blabbering about?" Luhan threw a card in his driver's seat and opened his starbuck's drink.

"No way. You gotten a Satin card?" Tao's eyes lit up and held the Satin card like he depended his life on.

"So what?" Luhan lifted his shoulders up and continued drinking.

"How did you managed to get one?" Chen quickly picked the card away from Tao who was eager to take it back, but Chen outstretched his arm while carefully looking it was a fake.

"Some girl with long legs handed over to me while we were waiting in line." He dumped his drink in a trashcan and opened the driver's door to get in.

"These cards are rare and if one chick gives you a Satin card, you are worth having with." Lay pointed out and Chen nod in agreement.

"Wait....so all three girls must've been from Satin then." Chen snapped his fingers in realization.

"Tao might have lost his chances with that cute girl." Lay took a stoge from the insides of Chen's jacket and Chen offered to lit it up with his chrome lighter. 

"I just made a bad impression on her." Tao ruffled his hair and it was now a mess that went in opposite directions.

"Too late. We are still going." Lay pulled out his phone and dialed Kris's phone number.

"We?" Luhan whipped his head in their directions.

"Come on Luhan. It's not like you have a girlfriend." Lay mumbled with the cigarette in-between his lips as he waited for Kris on the other line.

Luhan thought about it for a second and remembered how "well" his family meeting with his mom and dad went last night. He didn't want to see them again as of tonight because he didn't want to hear the same lecture over and over. Even if he went out, he just have to persuade his older sister to tell a lie that he is gonna  study at a friend's house for the night and it might take awhile.

"Okay I'm in. Don't be doing something dumb especially you Tao." Luhan deathly glared at the two clowns and saw that they weren't surprise. They knew what happened the last time and it surely won't happen again because it was Luhan and Kris that had to fix it. 

"YES!!! We're gonna party like it's your birthday~ But we don't give a if it was your birthday!~" Chen happily sang towards Luhan, feeling grateful he decided to come yet he was pulled by the collar harshly by Lay who got ahold of Kris. Stupid idiot Luhan said.

 ► ► "The caller you have reached is unavailable right now. Please leave a message-" Jessica heavily sighed. She knew how important the acceptance letter was to him, but a few months ago he hasn't answered her calls or messages. She assumed he was busy himself, that was why she limited her calls and texts towards him because she didn't want to be a nusiance to him and act like she was his girlfriend.

Atleast he could've pick up his phone just for today.

 

"Loverboy is not answering?" Tiffany watched Jessica who was depressed just after calling the guy thrice.

 

"He is just a friend." Jessica pretended it was nothing as she purposely threw her phone hard on the table and continued getting dressed up for the show that would begin in a few minutes.

 

"Mmmmmhmmm. That's what I say to all the guys I ed after one night." Sooyoung added.

 

"Our relationship is not like that." Jessica argued back.

 

"Come on, Jessica. Give us some details on this bad boy. You need to share some of your cookies." Sooyoung positioned herself towards Jessica, giving her a devilish look and crossed her legs ily.

 

"Okay, I know we have our standards. It's best we not take somebody's leftovers." Tiffany stood up and placed her hand on Sooyoung's shoulder, letting her know it just made her a complete ho.

 

"Omg....we're on." Tiffany saw that her golden watch on her left tick 2 minutes before 10. It meant for her and Sooyoung to touch up their makeups and make sure they were completely dressed.

 

"Don't be late Jessica." Tiffany grumbled under her breath as she struggled to put on her other pair of high heels, almost landing down on her chair.

 

"I know. I'll be out in a second." Jessica yelled back at Tiffany who gave her a thunbs up and ran off with Sooyoung.

 

Just once all her besties left, she glanced over her own reflection. A reflection that she has always looked every minute before she goes on stage to perform. How she didn't believe her face can be so beautiful once she added eyeliner, mascara, and other necessities of makeup. Dolling herself up and dressing herself in daring lingerie, but she wished that this certain someone sees the beautiful Jessica she is now, though he is nowhere to be found or be reached at. She just wanted to know if he is fine, but more gladly if he showed up infront of her out of the blue and she would truly be happy. He knew her pain and she knew his. With all their heart, they could trust each other no matter what. But it didn't make sense that he wasn't here right now, hugging tightly of her fragile body and whispering in her ear lightly that everything will be alright and it'll never change the fact that he'll always be by her side. Why hasn't he answer her?

 

"My little rabbit, are we not going out?" The lady of the house surprised Jessica from behind, making her look through the woman's reflection. She cleared her thoughts from earlier and went back to reality. 

 

"I'm very sorry. I'm almost done with my makeup." She quickly added a dark tone on her skin, following an up and down motion where her high cheekbones were shown.

 

She then stood up only to hear the door creak behind them. She could see the material on the man's suit and took a whiff of his strong cologne that was intimidating. He tugged on his tie before reaching an arm length from Jessica. He clasped his rough hands together and cleared his throat, hinting that Jessica and him should be alone.

 

One of the littlest things she despised of Satin, her boss. Yes he was rich of the richest to make his own business, but too much of a business can turn in a bad turn. He had his ways with past girls, but he didn't dare to pull Jessica's card. Not yet.

 

"I am so sorry Mr. Park. I must check on the other girls also." She bowed her head lightly, and quietly left the fitting room.

 

When she left, Jessica could feel her palms become sweaty already and her skin fill up with goosebumps as Mr. Park came closer, leaving an inch of his face near hers. His chest was faced on her back and it made it uncomfortable for Jessica that she could feel his warm breath planting on her bare neck.

 

"Remember, get more clients each day. You are my top seller." His voice became husky as he spoke the last few words. And just to make her feel more disgusted, a face was shown on her face. She wanted to hit him straight in the balls, but she restrained herself because she could get fired on the spot.

He then attempts to take off her silky robe with his naughty hands reaching her chest, a way for him to get close but tricking her that he untied the rob freely in one hand.

 

"Aren't you getting alittle more bigger?" He showed his gummy smile at her. She knew what he was referring to and she didn't like it one bit.

 

"Tell me, what are you gonna do for me?" He let his finger walk along her forearm and down to her hand.

 

She just couldn't think properly, but to say a few words of what Satin is made of.

 

"I'll enlighten them and let them into my world of pleasures." She said boldly as she stared back at her boss through the mirrors around the room.

 

"That a girl. A life comes with a price." He patted her head like a two year old and puffed his cigar.

 

Just one step out of the makeup room, her soul was dark and definitely will be taken away by a master who cares nothing; just like her. It was just business. 

 

►►"I can't believe we're here." Luhan would've agree with Xiumin who is in awe as the rest of the group, but if he were to say we are in heaven, they we're apparently in Satin's world. 

 

"Hello. I am the lady of the house. Please do sign your name and phone number." She pointed the dusty book at her podium. It was quite hard to see in the building since the lighting was very dim to fit the theme of Satin.

 

"What for?" Tao asked randomly.

 

"We send out announcements of our deals and latest women. And, if we allow you to take close measures with one or fewof our ladies according to our rules here." She slightly grinned and watched each one of them sign the book. Once they were done, they were then lead into the depths of Satin's world. It fitted everything; the intoxicating smell of smoke and alcohol, and the wide varities of women gave off such a warm welcome to the boys. Walking between the red walls that made it feel like being into Satin's world, and the endless high and low tones of a piano echoing from a distance that made the night eerie. All were too good though Luhan wasn't interested in having fun with drugs, alcohol or . His excuse was more on having some fresh air. 

 

"Refreshments will be served to you shortly." Just like what the lady of the house said, it came just in 5 minutes and they had vodka, liquid #2, jello shots, etc. Just being first timers at Satin, what they serve you will be on the house. After that, they will charge you because the girls are worth a fortune than you can imagine. All may look an original girl with makeup and lingerie up their asses, but they were specially picked for their skills or were trained for a year to be a perfectionist. But not all could handle the workflow because they were owned by a rich or beaten down to a pulp by the poors. The Satin does take strict orders to those violating the girl's rights and it meant for them to get rid of the vip guest who spends money leisurely.

 

Just as the boys casually talked with one another of how great it was to actually be in Satin, Mr. Park came out with a retro microphone and cleared his throat.

 

"Welcome to Satin. It is time for you to place your money on my lovely girls that are standing behind these curtains. I bring you... the most beautiful and outstanding girls of Satin's years." He spoke fast for others and left before the curtain rised up, displaying 5 beautiful girls on stage. The music started to play and the girls worked their magic. It was endearing to the male's eyes and few of them whistle like they were howling dogs that needed meat in an instant. It didn't bring interest to Luhan because there wasn't one girl that pleased him so he drank one of the drinks left on the table. What made the show hyped up was when a red hair girl started singing her voice out on stage with her body movements. Her being the spotlight, made all the boys run after her, just to get a touch of her skin. It was quite an amusing scene for Luhan to see how his 5 bestfriends became speechless among the other men who yelled out the girl's names. What became more odd was when their eyes followed something in the crowd. Forgetting that they were sitting at a table, nearest to the stage, it was the red hair girl that grabbed Luhan's attention. He couldn't figure out the meaning to the lyrics of the song, but he felt how solemn it was when the woman before him let out a tear. It was like she was into the song too much that her feelings were mixed within. Her eyes were so captivating that Luhan had to take a glimpse of what she was trying to say. Just before he could think, the lights above her shut down and she disappeared in the darkness.

 

"We have to come here more often." Chen gasped for air while the others cheered on the girls once the curtains hanged down on stage.

 

"Aren't you out of it?" Kris nudged Luhan in the shoulder, but he never budge. She was mesmerizing, but it didn't feel right when she was undressing herself as the other girls did on the stage. When her eyes were glued attached to Luhan's, he sensed a feel of pity as her eyes became glossy and a tear that rolled over her cheeks. What was she really crying about? He was totally confused.

 

"I see you have an eye on her." The lady of the house came out of nowhere and waited for Luhan's response.

 

"Can I ask you who is she?" Luhan softly whispered, still leaving no contact on the stage.

 

"I can't give you much details, but I can give you her name." She secretly smiled seeing business has done Satin good. Luhan ears perked and turned to see that the lady left him in the cold atmosphere. He didn't get her name and it made him frown that he might not see the her again.

 

By the looks of it, the little deer boy has become interested in the little red head with angel wings.

 

 


Well, I think I made a long first chappie LOL. But what makes me more excited is that Luhan and Jessica will soon meet each other. Just to keep you in mind, think about how come Jessica doesn't get a reply back from "him?" Why does she work as a e? What would Luhan do after just recognizing the beautiful Jessica? Also for those who don't understand some of the words, please do ask. For an example, stoge can be refer to cigarettes, or fleek eyebrows meaning on-point eyebrows or in other words, thick and sharp. Please anticipate more chappies and don't be afraid to ask me questions. In further chapters, I might let you guys ask me personal questions and I'll answer right back;)

 

Gosh......the feels of Kris and Luhan together. I'm literally thinking that in their minds they are like SM can't with us!

 

                        

Ooooops forgot to mention language here haha. I don't seem to care because America has fond over the rap music *throw them middle fingers in thee air*.

 

 

 

 

Enjoy the rest of your day:D