002

Fallen Angels

"Gamsahamnida!" Jessica, Sooyoung, and Tiffany said and bowed 90 degrees inarrow-10x10.png sync to the bouncer.

The time has struck pass 12 am and it was their time to leave. Most of the guests left despite the fact that they had wives waiting at home or didn't want to be late for work the next day in the morning.

"Don't get into so much trouble and be aware of the men lurking on these streets." The bouncer pointed at them with a witty smile.  

"Pfftttt....arrasso." Sooyoung croaked, lifting her right hand in assurance. The bouncer was a very intimidating person, but he was a caring man towards the girls knowing alot of men has abuse a few girls in the past. The jumper and Siwon were those guys that protected Jessica, Sooyoung, and Tiffany as if they were their own daughters. It was one of those people that had a heart for those girls and never lay a hand on them for personal reasons. They could be trusted. 

The night was cold and the three girls decided to walk arm-in-arm to create heat amongst themselves. It became awkwardly quiet until Tiffany spoke with a scratchy voice of hers. The other two girls didn't mention it, knowing that Tiffany had problems with drugs and she couldn't refuse to take one smoke of what the men at Satin had on. But once in awhile, she has limited herself from doing it when she once watched her baby stoges being stepped on and torn apart by Jessica and Sooyoung. It was her lesson that even if some drugs were considered a health drug, it could damage her lungs and affect her vocals in the future. Tiffany is in charge of singing in Satin and her bestfriends do worry if they won't have the chance to hear her voice again. 

"Talk about men, we should celebrate tommorrow. We just got our paychecks." Tifany skipped a feet or two.

"Sooyoung is paying the drinks this time. I treated the last time and I was then empty handed the next day." Jessica argued and peaked her head towards Sooyoung to see if she was listening.

"Bwo? You're the one who has the biggest paycheck out of all of us." Sooyoung jerked her arm and made a frustrated look. 

"Hey! You guys know I'm not that rich." It was true. Jessica was not that rich, but she didn't want to state that she was also that poor. She has worked her way to be the top girls in Satin and every two weeks, her money goes down the drain easily. Not only using it on her friends and herself, her mother has also took control of her money. If Tiffany and Sooyoung went deep into her ugly scars, they would know more to Jessica's life. But it has always been Jessica pushing her bestfriends or others away, preventing to talk such sensitive topics. Jessica is okay of how her life is as of now and talking deep in conversations would just weaken her. She didn't want others to fell pity for her when she tries to act bodly and strong among others.

"Teuk teuk." Sooyoung made spit sounds as if she didn't really like Jessica's reason because Sooyoung and Tiffany have heard the same words over and over again. Though they shrugged it off knewing they would say the same.

"Oh. You wanna die?" Jessica's dialect was coming out, and it was Jessica and Sooyoung pretending to have a cat fight. Just to make it understandable that their fight wasn't that violent, Tiffany was stuck in the middle who uncontrollably laughed and not doing a good job pushing them away from each other. Just like every other night, three of them were such a nusiance in the lonely streets, but it was them creating moments. It is quite hard for a few people to even make themselves be surrounded positive energy when they go through such hardships. And one of Jessica's and her bestfriend's hardships were being employed at Satin. It was fun to be working along your girlfriends, but they have recieved hard labor and lost their company's trust. They would pray for a better life, but they had a feeling God wouldn't forgive them because they have sinned too much.   

►►"Omma! I'll be going off to school." Jessica ran off to the front door to look for her favorite black high heel bootsarrow-10x10.png that apparently matches her uniforms. It was Jessica's first day at Academy of Arts and she was willing to go on time starting off today. She knew there would be good things that will happen to her and that was why Jessica woke up super, bright early. Even making her mother a breakfast that could feed up to 4 servings. 

"Do you have your paycheck?" Her mother lousily spoke, eyewatching her from behind on the edge of her bedroom door. Looking at her daughter made her disgusted and oddly confused because she hasn't seen her own daughter in a good mood. One thing for sure is she was against her daughter in any relationship with a boy that accepted her for who she is in the inside and grown hard feelings for her.  

Jessica's excitement went to a concerned one and her voice became audibly heard. "Ah....ne." Jessica straightened her back and reach in her backpack for it. She turned around slowly seeing that her mother opened her right hand in eagerness. It was then Jessica jump in shock when her mother curse her for being so slowarrow-10x10.png and snatch the paycheck out of her fingers. Jessica is use to having her mother take her paychecks, but not for her quick-witted actions on her.

"You're not gonna buy it on-" Jessica's trailed off when her mother stop herself from looking inside the envelope.  

"What?" Jessica's mother snapped and slapped the paycheck on Jessica's right cheek. "You think that I use it on useless things called prescription drugs? You know it's for health reasons." Her mother also slapped her other cheek with the paycheck more harshly. She then crossed her arms over her chest in a judging way and heaved her chest from throwing any anger towards Jessica.

"You're lucky that I got you that job. Atleast be more respectful to your mother than ask me the stupidest questions." Jessica cringed when she saw her mom raise her arm, but her mother smirked evilly. She gently her daughter's hair and slowly on her face. Though Jessica recieved a small pain of her mom pinching her cheeks too hard. Her mom pretended to treat her like a little girl by pinching her cheeks out of cuteness, but created a dark pink color by the edge of Jessica's lips. Jessica pulled her face away and bowed down to her mom 150 degrees and left the place quietly.

Leaving the apartment was good, but it was saddening that she has to go back every night. Just when Jessica was too deep in thought, she bumped in a little boy on the street, few blocks from her apartment.

"Oh good morning Jessica." He raised his chin up to see Jessica's face.

"Yoogeuniee~ Aren't you suppose to be in school?" Jessica was surprised and crouched down to the little boy's height. She pressed her lips together and only thought about the cheerful Yoogeun she has always known. She loved it when little kids such as Yoogeun can cheer her up from the worse. That is why Jessica would volunteer to babysit Yoogeun when she is off from work.

"Omma and oppa left to work. Noona, can you drop me off?" He tugged on her skirt, up and down. It was hard for her to refuse. She lightly laugh and carried the 3 year old boy in her arms tightly. 

Jessica tickled him in his weakest spots and could hear the giggles out of his tiny mouth. She managed to hold him in place even if he was being painfully tickled in the stomach. "Aren't you a little punk? Does noona have to drop you off home too?" Jessica planted a funny, grumpy look on her face.

"You would?" Yoogeun never thought of asking, but considered otherwise. "Pweaasssee." He held his hands together, begging.

"Does this girl get a kiss from the little prince charming?" She tapped her left cheek and closed her eyes waiting patiently for that sweet moment. But surprisingly, the little boy took ahold of her cheeks to have her face him and right there, he kissed her on the lips. It was like tasting honey.

"Ah Yoogeuniee~ I think I'll die from your cuteness." Jessica wiggled her nose against his, giving him a kiss also on his tiny lips. "Kaja~" She raised her pointer finger in the air and to the direction of Yoogeun's kindergarten school. It was quite nearby, but not even close enough to Jessica's new school.

"Noona, annyeong~" Yoogeun wave his hands at Jessica and ran off with his classmates inside the school. It felt like she was watching her own child running off to school. She thought about having kids, but letting her own kid know about her work experience could be a disgrace. Her kid would be running away from hom than running off to school. 

"Never seen you in awhile." One of the kindergarten teachers walked beside Jessica just when she was about to leave. Jessica slightly turn her head to her right and beamed a smile at the woman before her. It was Ms. Kwon and she has been loved by alot of children for her fun learning. 

"Yes. I was just dropping off Yoogeun just now." The teacher nod in understatement. She has seen Jessica here and there, and saw how she interacted with Yoogeun alot.

"That's good. Lately, Yoogeun has coming to class late, but thanks to you he is more happier than ever." Ms. Kwon waited until every last of the children were inside before the bell rung. "See you later." The teacher patted Jessica's back and walked in class for teaching.

Jessica felt good in the inside, but forgot that she has school also. Her eyes literally popped out when she realized it, "Aish....this little kid made me late for school. Should I still go?" She scratched her forehead and walked down the street. Jessica looked on both side and went straight in the opposite route of her new school. She was headed for the park and sat on one the swings. It was those days were she is having a rough start in the beginning of the day and rather spend the rest of her hours in silence.

►►"NOONA!!!" Jessica was on her knees and opened her arms widely for Yoogeun to run into. It was the end of Yoogeun's school and Jessica kept her promise to take him home safely.

"Did you have fun?" Jessica looked straight into his eyes after their 1 minute hug.

"It would've been more fun if you stayed." Yoogeun kicked off a pebble on a ground and looked down gloomly. Jessica thought for a second, and clasped her hands together for his attention.

"Really? But what would make your day more fun...ice cream!" Yoogeun's head flew up along with his hair and he was now in delight.

"YAAAYY!!!" He clapped his hands together and jumped in the air happily.

Ice cream was his favorite dessert and it was best to eat it on a hot, sunny day. One of their favorite ice cream shops were Baskin Robbins. It was alittle far from his school, so Jessica decided to call up Siwon hyung for a ride. Siwon was glad to help in offering a ride and it made him more happier when he saw Jessica again. Siwon had a way with girls, but he also had a way to make their hearts flutter in thin air. One of them was Jessica. Jessica liked Siwon's personality for he was so kind and gentleman like. It occurred to her that Siwon had alittle crush on her back then, but she told him the truth that she has been seeing someone. It was just complicated to say.

After Siwon dropped them off to Baskin Robbins, Jessica held hands with Yoogeun before entering in. Just as empty it was on a weekday, it was Jessica waiting at the cashier to make a order and Yoogeun choosing the best seats in the house with a great view of the narrow streets. "Can we get a mint ice cream cone and a red velvet ice cream?" Jessica handed her debt card to the young man.

"Right away ma'am." He scooped up their ice creams perfectly into shape and handed it over to Jessica. Making it more obvious that the worker was interestedarrow-10x10.png in the red hair girl, he gave her two water bottles and a packaged box with two ice cream sandwiches for no charge.

"I didn't really want the water or ice cream sandwiches." Jessica pushed the items away after recieving her debt card back.

"You're a pretty lady and I thought that the little boy might like the fact that he will get more ice cream once he goes home." The boy held out the package and it was Jessica bowing her head in appreciation after moments later. Just to make the boy feel that his moves didn't come to waste, she handed him her business cardarrow-10x10.png. He was good-looking and he was one those boys that didn't really need makeup, but some gel in his hair for some volume. It just didn't come to mind if it was her face that made him interestedarrow-10x10.png or her whole body. 

She tilted her head slightly to get a clearer view of his nametage before leaving the cashier. "Thank you Jooyoung. I hope to see you more often." She winked at him before sitting at the tables.

►►"Noona, when is your boyfriend ever gonna come and visit me?" Yoogeun innocently looked at Jessica when trying to attempt to eat his ice cream at the same time. 

"Boyfriend?" Jessica lifted a eyebrow questionably. She then glance at the little boy who became an ice cream vampire. Melted ice cream was dripping from his mouth, but Jessica had a tendency to wipe it off with a few napkins before it would stick onto him like glue.

"The tall, blonde handsome oppa. I miss him so much." Yoogeun kicked his feet in his chair and made his lips into a straight-fine line. 

"Hes working." She didn't smile at all, but take a glimpse at the worker who helped her earlier. He was cleaning up other booths and didn't recognize that Jessica was staring. 

Jessica knew the tall, handsome oppa that Yoogeun was talking and that was Sehun. Sehun was like her guardian angel. Even if Jessica had wings of her own, it was Sehun that would hold her when she falls. On many accounts, Sehun never left Jessica's side. Jessica must felt lucky enough because she was the only girl that took grip of him and teared on his shoulders till morning. To be honest, Jessica hasn't told Sehun about her ugly scars, but Sehun can sense it by looking deeply into her soul. 

"Oppa!" Yoogeun ran off the shop and hugged a strange man that Jessica never knew about. 

"Yoogeun-" Jessica reached midway though stopped when Yoogeun made a statement. "You're not noona's boyfriend." He became upset and let go of the tall male who had a brunette hair color.

"Really? What if I was?" He bended down to meet Yoogeun's eye level and messed his hair playfully.

"What is your name then?" Yoogeun pouted and crossed his arms over his chest with confidence. The latter cracked up and tried to speak when Jessica interfere.

"Okay yoogeun, we need to go home before your parents get upset. Sorry he did that." Jessica took Yoogeun away and not giving an eye glance towards the brunette. Jessica walked slowly towards Yoogeun's home and mentally punish Yoogeun for his imaginations, thinking any good-looking male with a tall figurine and bright hair color makes them Sehun. "Goodbye stranger." Yoogeun waved goodbye with a solemn vocie and the latter did the same also. He thought the little kid was such a cutie, but until Jessica stepped in, it was he that question himself if he knew the girl that wore the same uniform as him. But he hasn't seen that much red heads with a feminine look and killer body figure. Was he seeing things or things became unreal for him? He unlocked his car and drove off from the parking lot.

►► "How was the new rich school?" Tiffany asked as she was dancing on the floor with Jessica while Sooyoung was drinking comfortably at the bar.

"Didn't go. Apparently slept in bed the whole day." Jessica half lied, but she just didn't want to talk about the reason why what made her skip school. It wasn't about her incident with her mom, but more likely how she never gets a reply from Sehun. She called him earlier that day and it went straight to voicemail...again. Jessica also tried visiting his friends, but they weren't sure about his whereabouts. It made Jessica worried if he has been seeing another woman or isn't living well.

"Well, we're here to party right?" Sooyoung shouted over the loud bass drops and raised her drink in the air. Jessica and Tiffany threw their fists in the air and did body waves, making the boys around them howl. They were clubbing at the Heaven's Gate and it was one of the busiest nights because it was officially a Friday night. Jessica wore a white, lacey dress with pumps that showed off her curves. Tiffany wore a bustier with a denims and wedges that showed her tiny waistline and Sooyoung wore a jumpsuit that gave off her bad girl feel with high heels. After a few songs, Tiffany and Sooyoung were able to get in the VIP area without paying, but Jessica was left behind because she was in the restroom stalls smoking a cigarette for an hour. Just when she came out of the restroom, her bestfriends called her over to the VIP area. Almost reaching towards her friends, her arm was yanked behind and it was her body that landed against a slim body.

"Oh." Jessica saw the devil like eyes in him and knew he was hungry. She could tell he was a rich boy and much of a naughty son when he held on her firmly.

"Well well. Looks like we got us a jessica rabbit." He took a sip of his champange as his friends cracked up and try to seize her friends also. "How about you stay here and have fun with us?" The boy laid his hands on her legs and travelling up to her inner thighs. Even if Jessica worked at Satin to enlighten men, doing it in public was a turnoff. Jessica took his drink and threw it to his face. He his fingers, tasting the champagne desirably though let out his rage on Jessica. "You !" The male punched her across the face and earned alot of stares from the crowd. Jessica was on the cld, glass floor helpless and her friends tried to go after her. Though Tiffany and Sooyoung were pulled back and hold down by three men that cheered their friend. His friends that cheered him on meant that he should go along with his act, so he picked her up over her shoulders and entered a private room. Jessica tried to run away though the doors couldn't unlock because she broke it in panic. 

“Where the are you going?” His voice became stern as he grip harder on her arm. The rings he wore on his right hand digged in her skin and there was no way Jessica could pull away from him. He was so strong despite his physical features that Jessica thought wrong of him. He was too powerful. She struggled to push him away, so she deicided to slap him across the face with her freehand. She shrieked to find that she marked his face with her bloody nails on the side of his cheeks. He reached his hand upon it and taste the blood that form on his face. He let out a flattering laugh, but strike her with a blow in the face causing her to fall backwards on one of the couches that laid in the room. Every step he took, she fumbled to move back with her right hand covering her aching part of her face. Her breath became irregular and there was no way she could get out of this mess. The doors were lock and she could not make a run for it because he already laid on top of her. Her arms were strap down with his knees as he rush to take out his coat and fold up the end of his sleeves.

 

“You’re mine and there’s nothing you can do but scream.”

 

She let out innocent cries that she wished Sehun can hear. She thought he was her only hope to escaping this nightmare. 

 

“Someone please help me!” She cried in between her words. It was terrifying for her that the atmosphere was weird and she knew for the fact that this was no pleasure or love making, it was .

 

Jessica could not bare to look at the man in the eye that he was already tearing her clothes into pieces. She gritted her teeth as he tries to pull her lacy down her knees and he unbuckles his belt in frustration. Her body was stiffened and not knowing what she should do next. Push him away and try find a way out through a WINDOWarrow-10x10.png

 

Sehun....I need you.

 

She felt him lavishing her with his tongue against her bare skin. He worked his way from the side of her neck then up her cheeks. She was disgusted and it made her spine shiver. Feeling her arm tense up, she felt a needle being injected deep in her skin. She looked to see he has injected drugs in her and it meant only matter of minutes that she would be numb. How could this happen to her?

 

The doors behind her were then hit open and the male looks up, being disturbed just as he tried to let his manhood go between her walls.

 

“Who the are you?” He his head up to meet the mysterious man standing at the door. Just when she tried to look upside down, the man shoots the two, three times until he hit himself on the ground flat.

 

She lifts her upper body in shock and kicking her leg in the couch, moving away from her nightmare. She whimpers to see the dead man's face looking straight at her. A pool of blood starts to flow out his body and she hugs herself in need of protection. The man slowly walks around the dead body and in the corner of her eye, he starts to kick the body as if it was a little bug.

 

“You’re all right?” He asks, trying to find her eyes.

 

She couldn’t speak that her words were stuck in . Her gaze was still on the floor, still in shock just few seconds ago. The man walked on her side and let his jacket flung above her shoulders, covering every inch of her body. She felt safe that moment and all the weight on her shoulders were brought down. She hestitated for awhile to turn her head to meet this mysterious man, but much in her dismay, she couldn’t figure out that she should be happy or solemn.

"Don't be afraid. He won't hurt you anymore." The latter half grin and held her on the shoulders.

"Do I know you?" She nervously spoke. She has remembered those doe eyes before and it lit up a bulb in her head. He was the man that watched her intentively from afar at Satin when she got pulled out from the show for being too emotional. She wanted to hide in a black hole. But was this even destiny to begin with? 

 


Was Luhan suppose to have a gun? Hahaha LOL. But who knows, more competition between Sehun and Luhan? Just to remind you Jessica is the only child and has a single mother. And what do you think the mother meant as prescription drugs? Is she really sick or etc.? Well Luhan has been showing up lately in these chapters, what do you think will come up next?

Please subscribe, upvote, or comment. One of the three will be great!!! ^^

You can ask me any question if you don't understand bits of the story. Thank you again~