One

When I Was.... When You Were....

Luna

 

“Hey, do you there’s going to be a new girl in our class? I heard she came from the States.”

 

“Oh my gosh! Really? I hope she’s nice and not that type of girl.” she pointed quietly to a girl walking into the class as if she’s walking on the runway who was wearing branded clothing items. Well, most of it was pink. She looked way too fancy to come to school with those clothes.

 

Those two girls laughed who sat in front of me quietly as the ‘pink’ girl sat down.

 

I can’t believe I’m in the same class with her. Well, for starters, she goes into the to-do list this year. Or should I say every year.

 

Firstly, pay full attention in class. It’s gonna be a quite tough year. I’ve been fooling around the year before and it’s about time to keep on track to my lessons.

 

Secondly, do absolutely good in my grades. Before I leave this god damn school, I surely want my mom to be proud of me.

 

Thirdly, avoid Kim Taeyeon. Taeyeon and her stupid pink outfit. Doesn’t she gets bored with that colour? Pretty much avoid the rest of the popular kids as well. Those douchebags called EXO? Some planet? I don’t remember, and I just couldn’t care less.   

 

Just then, the teacher walked in. By the door, there was a girl standing.

 

“Alright class, perhaps some of you should know the news by now; we’re having a new student!” the teacher said enthusiastically.

 

All of the student seems pretty excited, especially the boys. Even one of the boys shouted for her to come in.

 

The teacher signaled the girl to come in.

 

First impressions: Wow, she’s really beautiful, silky brown hair and tall. Almost like a model. She looked quite nervous despite everyone watching her steps.

 

“Hello my name is Jung Soojung and I came from Los. Angeles. Nice to meet you.”

 

“Alright, Soojung, you can sit that empty seat beside Sunyoung over there.” the teacher pointed next to me.

 

 

Krystal

 

I sat on my new seat and looked at my seatmate and gave a wide smile. She kind of spaced out and looked lonely but what the hell I’ll just give it a shot.

“Hi, I’m Soojung but you can call me Krystal.”

Weirdly, she just looked forward and didn’t respond. Oh My Gosh, I can’t believe on the first day I’m being ignored. How am I going to make new friends in-

 

“Ahhh…….That makes sense, Krystal is the english word for Soojung.” she said cluelessly.

 

Aww, she’s cute. And she’s got blonde hair too.

 

“As the teacher said, I’m Sunyoung. Park Sunyoung. But you can call me Luna. Pretty much everyone calls me Luna.”

 

“ Ahh…. I see you’re a fan of the moon?” I joked. We both smiled and laughed at each other. I have a good feeling that we’re going to get along just fine.

 

Oddly, as the class continued, there were a couple of male students set their eyes on me. What the hell were they looking at?! Just pay attention to the teacher! Don’t look at me! Maybe they’re right, who pays attention in history?

 

Right after history ends, I asked Luna to go to lunch with me since I’m not really familiar with this new school. At first she seemed like she wanted to reject me but then she told me she should accompany me to the cafeteria.

 

Wow, there's a lot of people here. Apparently, there's this group of boys caught my attention. Precisely, everyone's attention.There were 12 boys dressed so smartly. Wow, they're handsome and they looked like really rich boys. Suddenly, Luna pulled my hand and stopped me.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked.

 

"Uhm, I uhm forgot my purse. Would you mind accompany me to the class again?"

 

I was about to say yes, but then she turned around and not just hit someone, she hit someone's food too.

 

Luna

 

What the actually just happened? Who's this stupid idiot?

 

"Are you ing blind?" he asked.

 

"Aren't you the blind one here!?"

 

I know that voice. It has been a long time since I heard him.

 

"Are you just going to sit there and do nothing?" I asked.

 

"It's not my fault you're the shortest creature!"

 

That is it! I just cannot stand people calling me short. It's not that I wanted to be short. 

I took the leftover spaghetti and dumped it on his precious hair.

 

"Oh no you didn't,"

 

"Oh yes, I did." I smirked.

 

The whole cafeteria gasped. I was about to have my victory laugh when suddenly Taeyeon was standing in front of me.

Oh crap! I just screwed up someone's boyfriend with spaghetti. I grabbed Krystal's hands and made a run.

 

"Come on, Krystal! Let's go!"

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"To the toilet!"

 

We ran to the nearest toilet and I started to clean myself up.

 

"Are you always like this?" Krystal asked.

 

"You mean this active?"

 

"Yup. You know you looked soulless when I first met you."

 

"You're right, I've been quite soulless lately. I've never been so alive," I smiled to her.

 

"Oh, why were you running away from that 'pink' girl?"

 

"That 'pink' girl was his girlfriend. And I pretty much made him Italian." I joked.

 

Baekhyun and Taeyeon. It's been a year they're dating. People used to protest them, including me. Now, most of the students ship them. They looked perfect together, I guess.

 

I remembered this one time I entered a ballroom dancing event. It was a few days before they started dating. I used to be really shy with these kind of stuff; dancing and singing. I get cold feet easily. Well, not that time, because I was required to wear a mask. It wouldn't be so embarrassing, I thought. When I first entered the ballroom, I saw this guy. This absolutely handsome guy asked me to dance with him, and it was magical, absolutely magical. I wished I 'd never stop dancing with him. It was too magical. When we finished dancing, he held my waist close to his body. God, I was about to faint of blushing. Then, he took off his mask. It was my biggest shock ever. It was Baekhyun. Eventually, I was too surprised I kicked him and I stumbled backwards.When he tried to help me up, I quickly got up by myself and ran away. Man, that was embarrassing.

 

Till then, I found out that Baekhyun was searching for 'me'.Me, the girl who danced with him. Eventually, he found 'Taeyeon'. People said that Baekhyun asked her about whether she was the one who danced with him and she said yes. Maybe Taeyeon also came to the ballroom that night. I guess that was how they ended up dating.

 

"Oh ! We're late!" I screamed. 

 

"What are we late for?"

 

"We're late for Mr. Park's class! Come on!"

 

"Wait for me! I'm tired of running!"

 

We ran back to class. I was about to barge in the door and I hit something.

(Or someone again.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author's Note

I'm sorry there's not really any Baekhyun and Luna moments yet. I promise there will be more on the next chapter. Till then, please enjoy my first ever written fanfic!