Chap 4.

You're perfect to me /Chap 1.

 

Chapter 4:

 

 

Your Pov:

 

After that the last period ended. I walked out of the class standing in front of yuri's. waiting for her to come out so that we could walk together. 

 

I waved to her when I saw her getting out. Then she said:"sorry,If i was late or something">_<

 

"NO,it's ok I didn't wait that much actually"^.^

 

"so,how's your feet. You got a special care from someone"XP she asked me giggling.  

 

"oh,shut up is just that he carried me"I told her and my face turned full red like a tomato.  

 

"ohhh,your blushing"."looks like someone is  starting to--"I interrupted her and said:"we are already late so let's go"

 

When we reached the school gate, I saw Like a million girl standing there.And I asked yuri:"whoaa,what's that for??"

 

"oh,that.it's ok you will get used to it.They are fans from other schools.They gather here like everyday.you know your kindaa lucky for being here"she replied teasingly. 

 

"oh,I think I am"I whispered.while thinking about taecyeon<3. 

 

"so..where do you live?"She asked me. 

 

"umm,not that far,it's like two or three more streets,wanna come??"

 

"oh,I wish I would,maybe next time I will visit u,my dad's car is just right there"."see u tomorrow".she walked away waving her hands. 

 

I walked back home.Greeted mum and dad and walked upstairs to my room.I took my bag and my school uniform off. 

 

And boom the first thing I was thinking about was taecyeon. "oh,noo not even in here"

Then I remembered something that yuri said about his band. 

 

"yes, I remember....It was 2……2pm ok let's see more about you"I said as i opened my mac and started to type it in.

 

"ok,2…p…m,ok..go"

 

~~~~~~After only five seconds~~~~~~

 

"wohaaaaaaaaaa"X0X 

I was like in a total out of service. Just like a kid who got a box of sweets.No maybe more that that. 

 

My mouth was like totally wide open.my glasses where on the bottom of my nose. And my eyes were blink less just didn't wanted to waste time.^0^ 

 

"oh,god what's happening to me "

 

Then suddenly another thought snipped in my mind"They look way hotter shirtless "

 

"no....no....what the hell,I didn't even used to say what i'm saying"

 

I was like going crazy...when my mum entered my room suddenly. 

"what's wrong with you"."Are you out of your mind screaming like that..and why didn't u come to eat already?!"

 

I closed my laptop as the moment she said that ,And said to her:"sorry,mum.I will be down soon"

 

"Ok.better come quickly 'cause ur father is waiting for u"she said as she closed the door.

 

i walked down,took a seat and started to eat my lunch.Then i shrugged when my dad asked me:"So..how was your school today,anything special happened... is it a good school?"

 

"e..eeh….deh.it was..it was gre..eat.."i answered nodding.I tried to finish eating as fast as i could 'cause i didn't wanted to answer more questions from dad.

 

"where to..,why the hurry??"he asked me when i got up,walking to the stairs.

 

"oh,it's …umm..yeaa i have a lot of homework for today u know dad.."

 

"oh.ok then"

 

I walked up to my room and started to do my home works .when i finished i went to sleep,which i actually could't do so because of the things  that happened to me today .Seriously this is first day in my life  that comes with a lot of troubles.""LIKE THE WEIRDEST DAAY"".

 

________________________^.^__________________^.^____________^.^________________

 

Next morning i walked to school and as always eyes on me ,but this time it was a little different like when one of the student walked pass me and said "" 

 

"LIKE what the  hell did i do to you"hoping that she is the only one but…..the….maybe all of the school were saying so…

 

Finally i saw yuri and waved to her.

 

"thank god i have a friend,what's wrong with the school??!!"i told Yuri with a huge question expression on my face.

 

"oh,about that………"yuri said lowering her head.

 

"what….tell me…?"i asked tensely.

 

"umm.."she muttered.

 

"yaa,palii"i pushed her angrily,this thing is really getting me on my nerves.

 

"ugh...here look at this...but don't panic"and she gave me her phone and when I looked there was a.....

 

"aaaah,how did this?? when??..who did it??...anii..why??!!"

 

"I told u not to panic.."she answered.

 

______________________*.*________________*.*___________________*.*____________*.*

 

I know it is kinda not that much but i will make sure to update more :**