Chap 3.

You're perfect to me /Chap 1.

 

 

CHAPTER 3:

 

 

Your Pov:

 

After that the class ended  i was about to walk out when i heard someone calling my name ,i turned around to see who is it ,and it was taecyeon"oh,great what now isn't it enough for him to make me look like an idiot in the class"i stuttered to myself .

 

As he came closer i felt that my heart started to beat so fast and i started to feel that the heat around me is raising "Oh,why am i 

like that??"

 

As he came near me he gave my pen back and thanked me for it .

i blushed so hard that my face totally turned red.i was soo shy so i took the pen and ran away.

 

Taecyeon's  Pov:

 

"God,this girl is so weird i don't know why she keeps running when i talk to her.like does  she hate me or somthin??"

 

I walked to the cafeteria and sat with my friends(2pm).When they started asking weird questions.

 

"What happened early at the morning ,the whole school were talking about you,who's the girl?"Junho asked.

 

"umm, i really don't know her but she's a new student "

 

"I heard she is your classmates"wooyoung said.

 

"wohaa,since when you knew"i asked,as i was stunned.

 

"i told yaa the whole  school is talking about it "^.*

 

"Is she beautiful?"nichkhune asked teasingly.

 

"umm ,she is beautiful ,she look mo--"

while i was talking Jessica interrupted  me and said :"Sure you'r  talking about me,'cause i heard beautiful .ain't u?".

 

"oh, now what!!"she pushed jay aside and sat beside me.Then she wrapped her arms around mine and said :"oppa, i'm the only one you love,you don't care about this new "nerdii "girl right^0^"

 

"ahhh.noo sure i don't"

 

No one's Pov:

 

jessica was  talking with Taecyeon  but he wasn't really listening 'cause his attention was at a group of girls were fighting .As so everyone gathered to see what was happing.

 

Taecyeon came closer to see what's happing.A group of girls were fighting with a girl he couldn't see her face well 'cause she was covering her face,and their was yuri standing beside.

 

~~flash back~~ 

 

jessica's Pov:

 

"Oh, the new girl really seems annoying.looks we have to use our special plan,don't we?"*0*Jessica was talking with her friends

.as she told them what  to do.

 

Your pov:

 

 I was walking to the cafeteria when i saw yuri sitting with some group of girls as she waved her hands to me .i took my tray from the food counter

while i was walking to yuri's table a group of girls walked pass me and suddenly one of them poured her drink on me @:

 

I shouted angrily and yuri stood beside me.we are like two and they were like six.

 

"yaah,what the hell.don't you have eyes?"yuri said.I was soo shocked that i couldn't even speak.

 

"whatever .." one of them said,and pushed me so hard to the ground.Yuri tried everything with them but the held her aside.

 

Everyone gathered around and  watched us,i felt soo embarrassed even to get up and yell at them.

 

~~end of the FLASH~~

 

Taecyeon's POV:

 

 i finally saw the girl it was ____,the girls were laughing at her . I stepped in and told the girls:"stop hurting people, whenever you do it. no one likes it,and tell whoever told you to do that to stop acting like a child".the girls are Jessica's group so i knew it was her plan.

 

They let go of yuri's hand,and i moved next to _____,and gave her a hand,but seemed like  probably not able to stand,i bend down and picked her up 

from the ground .

 

Then Jessica said:"yaah,what are u doing,it's her fault ,you shouldn't help her"

 

"oh, sorry Jessica.but she needs help"*0*

 

i picked her tighter and walked away as i heard Jessica saying:"oh,no Taecyeon you just didn't do what you did now".everyone was looking at her as like a mad crazy person at the way she screams.

 

Your Pov:

 

"ok.ok come down.....come down.........aaaaaaaah what the.......he is picking me up" i'm totally  going crazy.

 

~~After he carried me the whole way to the nurse office.i sighed in reveal,just so happy that i won't feel more embarrassed ~~

 

"finally,reached the nurse's office."i was whispering. 

 

" U can let me go now,ahh"oh,god i really didn't wanted to say it but i had to tell him.

 

"Are bothered,that i am holding you?or something?"He asked me.

 

"N..Noo..it's just-"

 

"Then it's ok"he said in unreadable face expression.i pulled my hand to the door knob to open it and we went in.

 

"having a problem taecyeon?"the nurse asked.

 

"deeh, my friend just fell on her knees so hard,so probably she couldn't walk well can at least bind it up,plz?"taecyeon said,While i closed my eyes feeling so embarrassed.^///^

 

"yea,sure anything for you taecyeon,just rest her on the bed there"the nurse said.

 

"Does it hurt you here?"the nurse asked me,pointing at the bruise place"."de..ehh"i felt the pain on it but not that much 'cause after he carried me i don't think it hurt's anymore.*///*

 

"Are couples??"the nurse asked while binding up the bruises. 

 

"NOOOOO"me and taecyeon shouted in one voice together.

 

 "Oh,ok........but you know you would look great together"the nurse said in a weird look.The silent filled the place,as the nurse finished. i tried to walk by myself,but suddenly taecyeon came closer and held my hand.i blushed right he did so,and nurse started to laugh at us. and gave me some bandages.

 

"Oh,god it's the first day at school and started to fall in love him">///<

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

^.^ PLZ I NEED MORE VIEWS ;..(