Chap 2.

You're perfect to me /Chap 1.

                           Chapter2:

Taecyeon's Pov:
 
I was singing as well as i heard Jessica talking with yuri but who's that third girl. It's the first time for me to see her.I think she is new. 
 
After I finished singing my song I walked down the stage to Jessica but suddenly the new girl stepped on my foot,which
Pushed me on to the ground and she fell right on top of me @.@.
 
"I usually don't allow girls even touching me but this girl..."  fangirls would faint just for somthin like that would happen to them.
 
The ""nerdii looking like girl"" stared at me for too long which I kind of and for the first time I didn't mind it.
 
I felt like there is something about her and u can tell. 
 
 When she stood up she was looking for her glasses. I took them from the ground and placed them on her face.
 
After I did so I wanted to ask her about her name but she took her stuff and ran away.Seriously she is the first girl who runs away from me. 
 
_________*.*___________*.*_________*.*_________*.*________*.*_______*.*______*.*_____________*.*__________*.*_____*.*_________*.*_____
 
your Pov:
 
"aish...aishhh that was soo stupid,ahhh"After what happened to me I felt so embarrassed. I was walking like and idiot not knowing even where I'm and mumbling  to my self like a crazy person.
 
Yuri went after me and said:"ahh,you really run so fast,couldn't  you wait for me!!"
 
"oh,sorry I didn't notice"I said to her.
 
"ok,then I guess your forgiven,"
 
"Did that "Jessica thing" hurt so much"
 
"umm,I think for a pit ,but u know i'm used to fall so much"
 
"oh really,why?"•.•
 
"because I kinda dance and practice alot you know,so it's like soo normal"
 
"oh, so your are dancer"I said to  her and she nodded.
 
Then she said:"let's go we will be late for class"she showed me the way for my class.
 
"Thank you"yuri"without you I wouldn't even know where to go,so thanks for the help"
 
After that Yuri left I wanted to enter the class but I remembered what happened.And I'm sure that everyone will stare at me if went in. 
 
I took my hair band off and covered my face with my hair so no one can notice me.
 
As I opened the door I wanted to walk quickly to an empty seat but the teacher started to talk to me. 
 
"your the new student aren't ,you come here and introduce yourself in front of the class"
 
"ehh,umm hello everyone"I said and my hands were shaking lowering my face. 
 
"I'm _____ ,I hope I will be a good classmate"
 
Then the teacher told me :"Thank you miss_____,go sit there beside taecyeon"
 
 
 
ehhh"I said to the teacher in a total shock when she told me to sit next to taecyeon. "Oh,great this is getting more "interesting .
 
"something wrong!!miss_____??"the teacher asked me
 
"N..NO.."I said to the teacher.
 
while walking to my seat taecyeon waved to me and said"It is nice to meet you again,____"
 
 
Oh,no did he just call my name ^•^ I took my seat and covered my face because I was so shy to face him. 
 
_________@.@___________@.@______________________@.@____________@.@________________@.@______
 
 
 
The teacher told us to open our books and to start solving the questions. 
 
I was about to start writing but I felt like there is someone is soo close to me. I hoped it is not taecyeon. Put my luck is amazing for today It can't even get any better.
 
I turned my head as i faced taecyeon. And asked him if he wanted anything. 
 
He came closer to me as like I felt that I might die in any minute now. 
 
"can i have a pen plz?"he asked to me.
 
I was stunned and so shocked."ok,ok relax he is just asking for a pen not for a date^.^" I was mumbling to my self. 
 
"y..yeah,s..sure"I gave him a pen. 
And he thanked me. 
 
"Oh,how can he be soo cute and hot at the same time.And he called my name and he-"I was talking mumbling about him all the time  .
 
?when  i suddenly i saw the teacher  standing right in front of me and shouting so loud:"Miss___,are sleeping in my class"
 
"ahh..no mi.miss i wasn't!"
 
"ok,then if you weren't then what is the answer of the second question?"
 
". u..umm...."I was so lost and I couldn't speak this is the first time for me being lost in the class like that
 
 
"The Teacher yelled saying:"don't waste my time,miss___ if you don't know the answer then just say it"
 
"No..miss i will write it  on board if wanted me too??"
 
 
"ok,then go ahead"the teacher said
 
i walked to the board and statred to write what i remembered ,wich is a whole page in the book .
Although i don't know if it was good but i tried my best so the teacher won't take any bad idea about me 
 
after i finished writing i turned my head hoping the teacher would at be  least  statisfied, but what i saw was scary faces with thier mothes wide open ^0^.I walked back to  my seat and the calss was so quiet. Suddenly taecyeon started clapping .his hands ,everyone did so and the teacher thanked me for solving it
 
.Well thank god at least one good thing happened
_____________________________________heartcheekyheart____________________________________
 
SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT OR SOMTHIN BUT I WILL TRY TO WRITE MORE ONLY IF I GET MORE SUPPORT FROM U GUYS THANK U FOR READING <3