First Visit

Platonic Love

Seoul, 2015

It has been 15 years since Kris left Seoul. But you two always kept in touch via email. You’ve grown up. You started to feel something different whenever you read Kris’s emails. But you kept hiding under Daeun’s name on every emails you sent to him. And Kris believed that he was writing for Daeun, not to you.

You were so obsessed with arts and novels now. Much obsessed than when you were a child. You told Kris that one of your favorite book is ‘Love Story by Erich Segal’. Kris also read it for you. He even remembered some lines and sent it to you everynight before you went to bed.

Kris always asked you to sent him a photo of you. But you didn’t send him any, you wanted to know whether he could recognize you later without any hints. And he accepted that dare.

This night, he sent you a big news. He would back to Korea for 2 weeks.

Dear, Daeun

I will back to Korea. I will stay there for 2 weeks. Finally I can see you again for the first time after 15 years. You must be so beautiful. The prettiest one. See you soon, Daeun…

“yeah, he is coming back for Daeun. Not for me” you turned off the lamp and went to sleep to get a beautiful dream about Kris

 

You rushed to Daeun’s house in the morning. You runs to the second floor to find her in her training suits,  she just back from her morning exercise. Panting hard, you scream her name out of your throat made her jumped.

“Daeun! He’s back!!” You told her and shake her shoulder happily

“who’s back?” Daeun frowned

“Kris! He’s back. He’ll come to Korea!” You smiled until you almost broke your cheekbones

Daeun rolled her eyes and puckered her pink lips “Who’s Kris???”

Daeun scolded you with her death glare after you told her the whole story about Kris’ emails and yours using her name for it.

“why did you write those letters under my name, Ahra?” she asked

“ok I was stupid, but now you have tohelp me. He’s here for only 2 weeks, you can just pretend like you know him and every single thing on the letters. It’s simple as that” I grinned

“no, I don’t want to do something stupid like that”

“oh come on, Daeun. I’ve always done your homeworks, I’ve help you with your grades since we are kids, and now you can’t even do this for me?” I dared her and she started to loosen her shoulder

“o..okay…but you must help me since I don’t even know what are you guys talking about in the letters.” I nodded and hugged her tight. You can’t stop smiling whole days because you were to excited to see Kris again after 15 years. You can’t wait to see his charming smile again.

In the morning, your family and Mr. Yoo family went to the airport to welcome Mr. Wu. Daeun was there too, she seems so calm and not paying much effort. You kept smiling like an idiot and squished Daeun’s arm.

He’s there. Kris was there with his family. He looked so fine. He grew up to be the tall man with indescribable handsome face. He smiled and hugged your dad and Daeun’s dad. He kissed your mother’s cheeks. He then turned his head to find you and Daeun.

“oh my god, is that him? He’s so hot” Daeun smiled and waved her hands to Kris. Kris ran toward you and Daeun. You were about to waved your hand at him but he just passed you and went to Daeun who was one step behind you and hugged her.

“hey, Daeun! You are even more beautiful than I had imagine you to be!” he said as he deepen the hug

“yeah, this is me, Yoo Daeun. But you’re not too bad of yourself, Mr. America!” Daeun broke up the hug and laughed.  You just smiled because you knew this would happen once Kris arrived here. He won’t even recognized you first but Daeun. So you walked to him and tapped his broud shoulder from back.

Kris turned his body to you and in a second you were already towered by his tall figure. You looked up to him straight to his brown eyes.

“hey you must be Ahra?!” he hugged and broke it after second “even you’ve grown up too but I never thought Daeun would grow up like this” he dragged Daeun by her wrist and placed her beside himself.

 

The three families had dinner together at your house. You, Daeun and Kris were chatting all the time. You talked so many things and somehow Kris was more comfortable to be in conversation with you because you knew well what interest Kris in.

The night got darker and Kris went to sleep first because he was tired from the flight. He slept at your house thou. Your house is bigger than Daeun’s, that’s why Mr. Wu stayed in your hour for this holiday because their last house was sold.

You and Daeun washed the dished and cleaned the dining room together. Daeun couldn’t stop to fangirling over Kris. She was too mesmerized by how handsome Kris was and how y his body was.

“Ahra, can I ask you something?” She leaned her back in the kitchen counter and watched you washing the plates. You just answered her with a nod.

“you seem to be quite into Kris? While writing all those letters… I hope you haven’t fallen in love with him” You chuckled and was about to answer her but she cut it off

“you haven’t right? Haha you are not going to fall in love. You’ve only time for your books, computers, and your paintings. And you are a good daughter, you’ll only marry the person your parents choose for you, right?” I stopped my work and lightly punch her shoulder. She frowned and splashed water to my face. I laughed and Daeun laughed louder.

“and how about you? What kind of marriage are you going to have?” You asked Daeun and she anwered it even without take too much time to think.

“I will have a love marriage. A marriage which is based by love.”

“Are you falling in love with Kris already?” you were surprised by your own question for Daeun, but Daeun didn’t aware about it

“Daeun doesn’t fall in love with boys. Boys fall in love with Daeun” she blurted out and you both laughed together

“if you were talking about love, then you must mention my name?” you two were startled by Kris voice from behind. You were nervous and afraid that Kris would find out about the fact that you wrote him the letters

“you wish, Kris..” Daeun smirked to Kris. “by the way since when did you here? I thought you were sleeping?” You could feel that Daeun was slightly nervous too

“I overheard your talking since Ahra asked you whether if you had fallen for me” he walked to the fridge and took out a bottle of water. “I’m thirsty, can I have this, Ahra?” he looked at you and showed his puppy eyes, begged for a water.

You gulped my saliva hard, tried to control my blood to not turn my cheeks into tomatos. “yes, of course you can have it, Kris.. just act like this is your own home”

Kris nodded and took the bottle. “I’ll have this and go back to my sleep” Kris waved to you walked to his room back.

“that…was…close…” Daeun looked at you with her teasing smile and you just slapped her arms.

 


How is it?? Sorry if it's not pleased you enough, this is the first time I post my fanfic here TT 

 

Please do comment, subscribe and upvote if you like my story~

 

and dont forget to give shade or compliment, I'm on it~

 

I need it so I could write better than this...

 

 

thanks guys, to whoever subs and reads this fanfic hehhe luuvvvvv youuuuu :3