Our Relationship Were Secret

Tao and Sehun can't be together

Tao was waiting for Sehun in the Wushu room.She made a sandwiches and chocolate milkshake for Sehun.She was really exciting to see his boyfriend but there was sometime she felt bad about her brothers.She had to keep secret about this relationship.

She listened to music before Sehun arrived to that room.A few minutes later,she felt a arm wrapped around her slim waist and kissed her neck.She was suprised until she jumped out from that embraced.

Suddenly,she saw a familiar person.

"Kim Sehun !! How could you do that?!" 

Tao said as she gave small of punches at Sehun's chest.Sehun pretended whined at Tao.He grabbed Tao's little hand and put on his chest.

Tao was blushing liked a 'Ajumma'.

"Do you like it, baby?"

Sehun smirked but he got punched from Tao again.

"Ouch~ That's hurt,baby," whined Sehun.

"So, don't be a ert !" said Tao madly but to Sehun, it's cute if Tao got mad.

He picked up Tao bridal style and kissed her adorable lips hungrily.

"Sehun~~~" moaned Tao.

Sehun smirked and whispered at Tao.

"Do you want me to be yours?" Asked Sehun.Tao frowned and suddenly Sehun felt Tao's small body was shaking.

Sehun was shocked and know he shouldn't asked Tao because Tao had nightmare about touch.Then, she got by Zhoumi.

"Baby, don't scared.. I know you're scared that I'll make as same as Zhoumi did to you," said Sehun sweetly.

Tao nodded and got down from Sehun.

"Sehun, I made sandwiches and chocolate milkshake,you favourite, for you," said Tao shyly.Sehun couldn't help but smiled widely.

"Then, where is it?" Asked Sehun.Tao walked to the sofa and took out the foods from bag.

Sehun sat on the floor and pulled Tao to sat her on his lap.Luckily, their foods was safe and didn't fell when Sehun pulled her down.

They was eating their meal sweetly.Sehun was feeding by Tao and Sehun hugged the younger tightly at waist.Tao blushed.

Suddenly, unexpected question came out from Sehun.

"Your brothers know about us?" Asked Sehun.

Tao stopped ate her sandwich and looked down.

"Tao, I'm asking you," 

"I--I'm sorry, Sehun. I didn't tell them because they didn't want me to close with boys . I had trauma about r--,"

Tao couldn't finished her words and burst into tears.Sehun sighed.

"If you don't want me , I'll leave ," added Tao.She was about to stand up but Sehun hugged him.

"No.I didn't tell my sisters too..Let's relationship secretly," said Sehun confidence.Tao nodded and cried on Sehun's shirt.

"I love you, Tao," said Sehun as he kissed the younger foreheads.Tao didn't answered and hugged Sehun tightly.

Sehun know Tao loves him more than him.

___

Updates~~ hahaha