Protective Brothers

Tao and Sehun can't be together

Kris and Chanyeol were walking around school while heard their i-pod.Tao was begging Luhan to taste her chocolate cakes.Luckily,Kris,Kai and Chanyeol offered to taste her cakes.

Tao looked at their faces nervously.

"Is it delicious?" asked Tao as her beautiful eyes looked at them curiously.

They looked at Tao and smiled.

"Of course,baby.Do you have a lesson today,Taozi?" asked Kai.Tao nodded quickly.

"Tao,we hope you don't want to take any martial arts lesson because you have weak body.You're always hurt yourself," begged Kris as he picked his little baby.

"Oppa,I'm not 5 years old.Please stop adores me ," whined Tao.She hugged Kris's neck.

Chen looked at Tao and kept sighed.

"Taozi,you're almost faint last time because you're so stressful," said Chen.The others brothers nodded as he agreed with Chen.

Tao looked at her brothers and pouted cutely.

"Your cuteness don't works at us if we talked about this," said Luhan.

"Whyy?~~" whined Tao.

"We want protect you,little panda," said Kris as he kissed Tao's cheeks.Tao pouted and sighed.

"Ok,fine.I'll stop and listen to you,okey?" said Tao.The brothers were pleased at Tao.Kris put Tao down and took her beg.

"Oppa,I can carry my own beg !" whined Tao.

"I'll give you at the classroom," said Kris happily.Tao pouted and hugged Luhan's arms cutely.

They arrived to the school after chatting just now.Kris gave Tao's bag and let her go.Tao kissed one by one her brothers.

The fangirls,who were standing nearly,were jealous at Tao.

___

Tao was walking to the wushu room silently while listened to her music.Suddenly,she felt something hit her y .

She looked behind and saw a group of boys winked at her.

She hissed disgustly at them.She opened her wushu room and sat on the sofa.

"Where is Sehun?" asked Tao to herself.

___

Baekhyun sat on the bench silently while put her eyerliners.

"Why do you always put that eyerliner? Do you know you look  ugly?" teased someone.Baekhyun know whose voice is this.

It was Wu Chanyeol.

Baekhyun put her eyerliner on her bag and glared at Chanyeol.

"Hey ,king of reaction.Do you think you're handsome ?" asked Baekhyun.

"Yeah,I'm handsome,okey?"

"Well,I think your siblings are too ugly until your youngest is ugly too," said Baekhyun.Chanyeol was mad if someone told about his sister like that.

Chanyeol took her bag and took out her eyerliner.Chanyeol put on the floor and stepped on it.

"Noo !! You little bustard !! Wait until I f**k you !!" said Baekhyun as she took her beg and walked away.

Chanyeol laughed loudly.

___

It's horrible chapter..I think..