Kingka(s) VS Quenka(s)

Tao and Sehun can't be together

Suho was reading the books in the libraby silently.Suddenly,she could felt something hit her head.

"What is this?" asked Suho to her.She saw a ball of paper.She picked it up and looked around her.

She could saw her enemy was sitting smirkly while looked at her liked a ert.

He was thrown a ball of paper at her.Suho woke up and walked to her.

"What the f**king you doing ?" asked Suho annoyingly.He let out his 'oppps' fake.

"I'm sorry..I want to throw it to rubbish but I could saw you only," said Kris jokely.Suho was annoying with his acted.She grabbed Kris's hand and pulled him to the basketball court.

"If you look here,you could see many rubbish everywhere ! You can throw there," shouted Suho.Kris just nodded but didn't listened any Suho's word.

Suho glared at Kris.

"I think your sister had attitude like you.I should protect my innocent brother before he fall in love at that sl*t," said Suho.Kris felt anger.

He grabbed Suho's collar and glared at her.

"I can accepted that you talked bab about me but not my sister!" shouted Kris.He pushed Suho until that girl fell on the ground.Kris walked away annoyingly.

___

Jongdae saw Xiumin walked at the coridor.He smirked.

He followed a girl at behind silently until something caught his eyes.

He could saw Xiumin was holding a baozi at her hand.He ran in front of Xiumin and took her baozi.He ran as fast as he can.

Xiumin was shocked.She chased Chen until the bell was rang.Xiumin could't find him anywhere.She decided to walked back to the classroom.

Then,she saw Chen ate her baozi deliciously.Xiumin gulped and about to burst into tears.

She ran out from the class and cried at the toilet silently.

"Wait.. How can I cried just because of that baozi?!" saod Xiumin to herself.She wiped her tears and walked back to her classroom.

'I'll make you suffer,Kim Jongdad,' thought Xiumin as she smirked.

Chen could tell that something will happened .

____

Luhan was playing soccer focusly until something disturb him.He could saw Lay slept on the court while listened to music.

He decided to wake up Lay but the boy was sleeping peacefully because of that Luhan stopped his movements.

After a few minutes,he could heard a younger mumbled.

"Tao,I hate you ~~ Because of you .. Luhan don't even looks at me once.. I think when he had a girlfriend,his relationship ruined because of you,Tao.Luhan, I lo-- ," 

Luham didn't heard anything and noticed Lay fell into dreamland.

Luhan felt anger and left Lay alone.

__

Kai was eating his chicken hungrily until someone fell on him and his unifrom wet because of a water.

"What the f**k?!!! " shouted Kai as he pushed that 'someone'.

He could saw a girl with wide eyes.

"What the f**k,Kyungsoo?! What are you wants?!" said Kai annoyingly.Kyungsoo looked at Kai.

"I'm sorry .. I didn't saw you because you're too dark," teased Kyungsoo.

Kai stared at her and sighed.

"Hey,listen here !! You think you're too popular until made me crazy.Now go !!! " 

Kai walked outside and mumbled madly.

Kyungsoo smirked as she looked Kai.

____

Update~~ update...hahaba