These Lovely Brothers

Tao and Sehun can't be together

 6 : 00 a.m

동근 해가 떴습니다 자리에서 일어나서

The round sun has risen,get up from where you are

제엘먼저 이를 닦자 윗니 아랫니 닦자

Brush your teeth first,brush your top and bottom teeth

 

Tao wakes up as she heard her favourite song plays in Morning.She walkes into the bathroom with messy hair.A few minutes later,she prepares to go to the school.

She was excited to see his boyfriend,Kim Sehun.

But she don't feel great even she had relationship with a kingka of school.

Why?

Is she worried if she got bullied by Sehun's fangirls?

No

Is she afraid with bash or bad thing will do by Sehun's fangirls?

No

She was afraid if her brothers will hurt Sehun.Her brothers hate if someone tried to touch or dating her.She almost got by Zhoumi,big-fans of Tao.Maybe I should call 'sasaeng fans'?

Well,Zhoumi was a bestfriend of Kris and Luhan.He can't took his eyes from looked at Tao's beautiful body.So,he decided to drug her and her but luckily,Tao's brothers rescued her before Zhoumi took her .

Tao walkes to the kitchen to eat some breaksfast before take off to the school.

"Good morning,my little panda," greets Luhan as he kisses Tao's pinky cheek.Tao smiles as she kisses him back.

"Wow...What happened here? Don't you dare to touch her.She's mine," said a guy with a deep voice,Wu Chanyeol.He grabbes Tao from Luhan forcely.Tao couldn't help but fell in Chanyeol's arm.

"Oppa,can you shut up and eat some breakfast?" Asked Tao cutely.Luhan and Chanyeol rufles Tao's hair before sit on the chair.

"Where is Chen oppa,Kris gege and Kai oppa?" Asked Tao again.

"Th---,"

Chanyeol is about to speak but cut by Kai.

"Good morning,my lovely girl," greets Kai as he hugs Tao tightly.

"Oppa,I can't b--breaths !!"

Kai let her go and smiles at Tao.He kissed Tao's cheek before sit beside Luhan.

"Wow..the breakfast looked delicious !" Said Kai excitedly as he grabs bread with strawberry jam.You think it's simple for breakfast but the strawberry was made by Tao.

Tao eats her meal shyly.

"Thanks ,oppa ," said Tao happily.

Suddenly,2 other brother walkes to the kitchen cooly.

Tao lookes at them and smiles cutely at them.

"Good morning.Have a nice dreamland?" Asked Tao as she kissed Kris and Chen.They both nods and kisses her back.

"Hurry up..Eat that..We'll be late if oppa are eating the breakfast like a cow," Tao jokes.The brothers just laughes at her little sister.

___

Chapter 1 updated.

Please comment to tell about this chapter.

Well,I know that my english error but I think you're still could understand.

Sehun and his annoying sisters will be on next chapter.

If you want to know,what will happened next,don't forget to read.

(^_^)