Part IV: Clarify Everything

My Love, I Do Miss U !!

Tiffany and Hyun Joong relax on the pink bed on opposite direction. Their heads are next to each other as her legs on the right and his legs on the left.

-----------

“Tiffany, your room is really comfortable.” Hyun Joong said in soft tone, “It’s better than my bed. I think I should move my room in here!”

Tiffany nodded and asked “How about her? You two can’t back to each other?”

Hyun Joong is silent and smirked “How about you? Do you want me back to her?”

“I … I think … I think you should go now. If someone comes, you will have a trouble.” Tiffany stuttered and came out to the living.

“Tiffany, don’t do like this! Today, we have to solve this problem.” he retorted.

“Hyun Joong Oppa!” Tiffany amazed.

“It’s nothing between me and her. I admit we used to date and broke up before I met you. I created the new that I was in a relationship for three years because I wanted to protect you.” he took a deep breath and continued “The unknown man called me and told that he knew about our relationship. Fortunately, he didn’t know the girl is you Tiffany of SNSD. That time, I didn’t call because I was afraid we would get caught by him. I thought after I reveal the news and while the time was over, we would safe.” Hyun Joong elaborated.

“Really? Why you didn’t tell me, oppa?” Tiffany exclaimed as grabbed his hand.

“Have you ever given me a time to explain?” Hyun Joong said as he faced to her face.

Tiffany moved back and said awkwardly “I … I have.”

“You have?? Are you sure?” he asked curiously and Tiffany nodded quickly. Then Hyun Joong smiled and tickled her “You didn’t answer my call and reply my massage, and when we were met, you didn’t listen to my words. Tiffany, you fool me crazy now!”

“Oppa, stop tickles me!” Tiffany screamed.

Suddenly, Tiffany’s phone is vibrated. She receives the call and ignored Hyun Joong.

“Yobosaeyo, Jessica!” Tiffany said.

“Yobosaeyo, girl, do you like my gift for our comeback and your musical?” Jessica said cheerfully.

“What do you mean?” Tiffany frowned, and then she amazed after Hyun Joong raised his one eye brow to her “Jessica Jung, you play prank with me again!!”

“Thank you so much, my ice princess! Thanks you to bring my angel back to me!!” Hyun said to Jessica as soon as he snatched the phone from Tiffany.

“Oppa, give my phone back to me. I don’t finish my words with her yet!” Tiffany mumbled as she tried to catch the phone from his hand, but can’t work because her tall and her hand are shorter than him.

“Jessica, we are fine. Now you can back to your work.” he said.

“Jessica, you betray me!” Tiffany shouted because she couldn’t reach her phone.

“Jessica, don’t listen to her! Good luck for your job! Bye!!” Hyun Joong finished and hanged up the call.

Tiffany received her phone and gave a dead glare to him, and then she turned her back to him and playing with her nail.

“Don’t blame her!” Hyun Joong said calmly while Tiffany still ignored him, so he added “Fany-ah, we don’t have much time, don’t we?”

Hyun Joong was amazed when she turned to him with her tear on her cheek.

“Oppa, so sorry, I have to truth you!” she said as she hugged him tightly “Hyun Joong oppa, you should be hate than love, right?”

Hyun Joong her hair, kissed lightly on her forehead, and consoled her “Yeah, I hate you so much, but at the same time I hate you that mean I do love you, love you more than hate.”

“Oppa, I’m so sorry. I ….” she was cut because he kissed on her lip.

While they are kissing, the door’s bell rang that make them got shock.

------------

(A/N: This is all my imagine, it's not for real. Thanks you for supporting my every story!!)