Part III : Have met again after broke up for awhile

My Love, I Do Miss U !!

“Jessica Jung, if I remember you have a schedule, right?” Tiffany smirked.

Jessica takes a look at the clock and screamed “Ah~ I’ll late if I don’t go now! Thanks you my secretary Hwang!” she dragged her things and gave Tiffany a kiss good bye on Tiffany’s cheek, “Bye!”

Before Tiffany replied, she’s gone.

------------------

Tiffany’s POV:

Just a few second, Jessica back with a big bunch of red roses and handed it me.

“What’s up?” I exclaimed in English.

“From your fan!” told Jessica and went out.

“What is this?” I thought and read the card “Hi, Tiffany, my most favorite member of SNSD” I smiled and continued “I know I am not the one your miss every time, but you are the one I think all the minute.” I was excited when read this line, but I frowned when I read the last line “You are my angel.”

“This line remind someone say to me.” I muttered as the bell rang at out door.

“Jessica, I don’t have Key?” I shouted as I opened the door, “Oppa!!!” I amazed and opened widen eyes.

“Hello!” he smiled and winked to me.

“I fell asleep in the morning???” I asked and pinched myself, “Ouch! It is hurt!”

He chuckled and knocked lightly on my head, “It’s not a dream. Um, you always dream about me, don’t you?”

However, I couldn’t believe that he came here, I dragged him come in before we were caught. I immediately closed the door and windows too.

“Are you Kim Hyun Joong oppa?” I asked.

“Yeah, I am Kim Hyun Joong, the leader of ss501.” He answered and moved around, “Where is your room?”

“No, you aren’t. Kim Hyun Joong I know he can’t do that. I mean he can’t come here. It’s so silly.” I said and stopped him from looking for my room.

“Before, he will afraid the reporter, but now he’s changed. If he doesn’t change, he will lose the most precious girl in his life.” he replied without hesitated, and he continued looking for my room.

When I saw his expression, he’s changed. He probably gets a lot of pressure from his busy schedule.

“Hyun Joong oppa, don’t~~” I shouted as he was entering to my room and lying on my bed.

End of Tiffany’s POV

Tiffany stood next to the door, crossing her arm, staring at Kim Hyun Joong while he enjoyed rolling on her soft bed.

“This is the Pink’s World??” he asked and answered “Yes, the Pink’s World is Tiffany’s World!” told Hyun Joong and stared at Tiffany.

“Hyun Joong oppa, what bring you here? Don’t we … don’t we break up?” she smirked during my heart is hurt.

“My heart brings me here. He told me if I don’t meet you, he will stop beating.” he said and held my hand.

In that case, the two are staring at each other. Their eyes are showing how their feeling when they have never seen for awhile, showing how much they miss to each other. The time has stopped from and remind to the all memory when they are together from start until break up.

When they meet and how they start their love are the good memory to remember, the love and happy time.

Another one is when they break up. How hurt they are? The girl can’t express her hard time from losing her lover, and she cokes back her in front of the people, especially her 8 sisters while the boy can’t cry and tries to solve everything, but he can’t besides watching his lover walk out from him. He has to wait until she feels free and listens to his explanation.

--------

Tiffany and Hyun Joong relax on the pink bed on opposite direction. Their heads are next to each other as her legs on the right and his legs on the left.

-----------