It's the Past

My Love, I Do Miss U !!

“Really? You’re ok with everything include your love?” asked Jessica curiously.

---------------

Tiffany’s POV:

This is a question that I don’t know to the answer. “Stephanie Hwang, are you ready to meet him?” I usually ask myself. What should I do when I face with him? I try to avoid him after that day. The day I read the news from him and we have argument. I don’t receive his call, his massage, and forget everything about him.

I stuck my word when she asked me. Jessica, you are the only one who knows my relationship with him. I don’t believe I do love him and miss him even though he cheats me. In fact, he has never loved me or care about me.

End of Tiffany’s POV

*Flash Back*

“Wow, Kim Hyun Joong ssi revealed that he was in a relationship for three years.” Taeyeon exclaimed after she read the news from internet.

“Really?” Heoyeon amazed, “Oh, Jiho oppa!” she ran to read with Taeyeon.

“Kim Hyun Joong?” Seohyun wonder.

“Ah, Kim Hyun Joong, the leader of ss501!” Sooyoung replied with sad tone, “Who is the lucky girl?”

They fool around the news. On the other hand, Jessica went to Tiffany room.

“Jesscia Jung, what’s up? What are they talking about? I hear they scream and laugh louder.” Tiffany asked, drying hair. She just came out of the bathroom.

“Tiffany, don’t truth what the news or something from their talk!” Jessica demanded.

“What?” Tiffany frowned and came out. In sudden, Yuri pulled Tiffany to read the article.

“What is going on?” Tiffany asked before she read.

Her face turned pale. No members notice her expression beside Jessica. She tapped Tiffany’s shoulder and whispered “It’s not real!”

“Fany-ah, your favorite idol Hyun Joong oppa just broke up 5 months ago, so you have a chance!” Yuri said.

“I don’t think so!” Tiffany blurted and entered to her room.

“Fany-ah, I admit they used to a couple, but I bet they broke up before he meet…” Jessica cupped when she realized she wouldn’t tell her.

Tiffany gave her a dead glare and shouted “When do you know their relationship?”

“I think it’s not necessary, um, Tiffany, it’s the past!” Jessica pouted.

------

A few days later, Hyun Joong and Tiffany have met at unknown place.

“Fany-ah, I have my reason!” Hyun Joong said.

“I have known between your relationships with her already. You met her first. I can understand her feeling, and I don’t the third person in another love.” Tiffany demanded. She tried to control her tear.

“No, it’s not that. I …” he stuck his words as Tiffany cut “It’s a reason you rarely contact to me for 5 months because you have argument with her?” Tiffany said impatiently.

“Tiffany!” he held her hand, and she stared at him and said “Don’t you admit you have never loved her?”

“Yeah,” he nodded, and added “But, but it’s past!” he gonna to explain, but his manager stopped him “Hyun Joong-ah, we must go now!”

Hyun Joong looked at Tiffany and begged his manager “Hyung, I need more 5 minutes!”

“No, Hyun Joong, I think it don’t safe for you, um, for her too.” the manger said carefully.

Tiffany pushed his hand away and told “Sorry, if I waste your time!”

Kim Hyun Joong couldn’t work or move. He just stood like a statue, watching she left. She went without a backward glance.

*End of Flash Back*

“Tiffany, Tiffany,” Jessica shouted after she waved her hand in front Tiffany’s eyes try to get her attention and no reply.

“Eh, I hear, I hear, don’t shout to me!” Tiffany mumbled.

“I do that because I think your mind is not here! Maybe, at another place, or you’re concentrate to another one.” Jessica teased.

“Jessica Jung, if I remember you have a schedule, right?” Tiffany smirked.

Jessica takes a look at the clock and screamed “Ah~ I’ll late if I don’t go now! Thanks you my secretary Hwang!” she dragged her things and gave Tiffany a kiss good bye on Tiffany’s cheek, “Bye!”

Before Tiffany replied, she’s gone.

------------------