The words I want to say with you!

My Love, I Do Miss U !!

Hyun Joong closes his eyes and tries to relax. Just a few second, he rolls left right on his bed as the reason of all the blanket and pillows are on the floor. His eyes want to cloth, but his feeling is disagreeing. He takes a deep breathe and looks at the ceiling. In sudden, there is a wide smile appear in his face.

Hyun Joong’s POV:

Every time, I think to her smile, I feel comfortable. Dose she know her smile, her eye-smiling is really bright, really brighter than mushroom. Just think to her nicknames, I can smile.

“What is doing right now?” I asked while I looked at her photo in my phone.

Although I have a few photo of her in my phone, I have all of her in my heart. I lock my heart and no girl can replace her.

Tiffany, we have lost in taught for a long time since you misunderstand with me. It has been a while, and it seems a whole of my life. I want to call her, I want to hear her voice, ask her “How have you been?” “Do you miss me?” “Please take care of your health!” I know she is busy with her crazy schedule.

I have a lot of words to say with her. In that case, I want to clarify our misunderstanding with her. I want to let her know she’s not the first, but she is the last for me.

Recently, I hear she’s sick. She practices her musical while she’s not recover.

“Girl, I hope that day will come soon!” I said as I pointed to the date in the calendar. The day I comeback, and the day I can meet her. I hear her group also comeback at the same with me, especially she and Yuri will be the host in Music Core. I will have time more than before. However, I can’t meet her in personal; at least, I can meet in her in another reason.

Soon, I receive massage from Jessica.

“Silly,” I said impatiently after I saw a picture from her. The picture is a photo of Tiffany with Donghae and other 3 members of SJ. This is not the first time that I see her and him close to each other, but I can’t still control my feeling either.

“Oppa, do you like my gift for your comeback?” said Jessica as soon as I picked up her call.

“Are you insane?” I asked angrily.

“Hyun Joong oppa, are you jealous?” she smirked.

“Girl, I will hang up if you don’t say the main point you call me. I have no time with you. I am so tired. I want to sleep right now!” I lie her. How can I close my eyes while all the image of Tiffany and Donghae full of my brain?

“Oppa, calm down, I have a question to ask you.” She told.

“Hurry up! 3, 2,” before I hang up the phone, she asked “Do you still love my friend Tiffany Hwang?”

“I don’t think I will share my love to another girl beside her.” I answered without hesitated, “Why you ask me?”

“I am the reason of this argument. Oppa, I want to make sure with your feeling for her. Um, I bet she still loves you too, so please patient, I will help you.”

----------------

*The morning at SNSD’s Dorm*

The girls are around the dinning table, having their breakfast. Then they spread to their individual schedule. The left are Tiffany and Jessica.

“Tiffany, are you nervous?” Jessica asked.

“No, I am ready for our comeback and my musical too.” She finished her sentence with sneezing.

“Bless you!” Jessica handed a tissue to Tiffany, “Are you ok?”

“Yes, I am always ok with everything. Just sneezing, it doesn’t matter to me!” Tiffany replied, showing her perfect smile.

“Really? You’re ok with everything include your love?” asked Jessica curiously.

----------

(A/N: Sorry for late update because I have something stuck in my writing! Please support me by commets and subscribe!! Thanks you in advance ^_^)