Final part

My Love, I Do Miss U !!

“Oppa, I’m so sorry. I ….” she was cut because he kissed on her lip.

While they are kissing, the door’s bell rang that make them got shock.

------------

Tiffany’s POV:

I still don’t believe his presence in my dorm until he kisses me. I am so sad after I lose him, and now my stress is replace. I have never thought he cares me than himself. He solved the problem by himself and not let me know. Hyun Joong oppa, I really miss you and your kiss too. Instance, we are stopped and got shock when the bell rang.

“Oppa,” I cried out, and he held my hand tightly. He gave a warm.

“Don’t worry, we can manage this situation.” he said calmly and dragged me to the door, “Who is he?” Hyun Joong oppa asked after we saw a known man who was standing outside.

“No, I don’t know him. Who is he?” I replied as we watched along the machine on the door. (Note: I mean they can see the man while the man can’t see them. Sorry I’m not good at it.)

“Thus, that mean he gets wrong?” said he, and I think so.

We stand near the door and wait for the man walk out. I feel so scare and my heart beats so fast because I’m afraid we are caught. Fortunately, he gives up and leaves.

“We’re safe!” he gentle said, smiling, and gave a warm hug to me.

“Yeah, we’re safe!” I took a deep breath and instantly I amazed “How you go out of here?”

“Silly girl,” he said and pinched lightly on my nose, “I can come here safety, so I can go safety too.”

“But oppa,” I said.

“Tiffany, you’re really annoyed!” he said and I glared to him, “Yeah, I am annoy, I am clumsy, I am …”

I am really angry when I hear his words. Respond to my expression, he burst out laugh and cup my face, “I’m just kidding!” he kissed on my forehead and added “The first I am afraid is losing you. I admit I’m also afraid of those reporters, but I am afraid to hurt you too. If you’re safe, I’m safe. The things that I am worry the most is you, satisfy?”

I’m so tough when I hear that, so I hug him tightly, “Oppa, I do love you!”

End of Tiffany’s POV

The two relax on the sofa and chatting happily. They share their hard time and happy time during their practice the song and dace before comeback. Their time is so short. Hyun Joong called his manager to wait him at down stair and check the security around department. Have a chance, he leaves the dorm and reaches his dorm safety, and he call to Tiffany as soon as he arrives.

Hyun Joong’s POV:

Tiffany, you are really brighter than jewelry. You give me a strong to do something that I can’t believe I can do. At first, I don’t think I dare to come there, and it’s really uneasy to step around your dorm. Now, I don’t have any hesitate or regret what I do. I don’t know when we meet. Actually, we will meet during our comeback, but I want to meet you in personal. By the way, I also satisfy because I can tell you all the words in my mind. Tiffany, I do miss you, and I do you.

End of Hyun Joong’s POV

Tiffany’s POV:

Hyun Joong, you are my lucky star. My health is fine now because of your care. I don’t let you worry about me. I will take care myself. Oppa, we have to strong, we have to give the best performance to our fans, and we have to reach our goal successfully. Don’t forget I still your fan, and I always support. Hyun Joong, I will miss you again because I don’t know when we have a good like this. Luckily, um, at least I can see your face during our comeback.

End of Tiffany’s POV

-----------

A/N: End now! I make it for fun, and it's just my imagine! Love it? Thanks to all my precious readers. I will continue write more story about Tiffany, so please I support me! Welcome all your idea!