When he is the school player

Love me right

Author's POV:

*ring,ring,ring*, the school bell rang for the begining of the lunch break. You were about to spend some time with your friends. The hals was full with students of every kind. They were all happy, cause they could go to their group of friends and have fun. You were in the nerd group, or that's how they all called you and your friends. Suho, Chen, Chanyeol, Tao, Lay, CL and Minzy were your 'style'. They were all amaing friends that everyone would wish to have. You felt so nice while hanging out with them. You were al always having fun together in the school library. It was a nice place to hang out, since no one of the 'popular' kids was around. You all took your places and started talking.

"So, sup with you guys?", Chanyeol aske and everyone looked at him.
"Eeeh, not much. Still trying to handle my life well...", you rolled your eyes, cause Chen was just talking , like always.
"Hey, did you study for the test?", Suho asked CL ans she widened her eyes when she heard the word 'test'.
"Oh my god! I totaly forgot that we will have a test! But, eeeh... I know english well.", she smiled and suho chuckled at her act.
"Well, I guess I still have homework to do....", Suho said and got a notebook out of his backpack.
"Wait a second! Suho, that's not notebook!", Minzy said and you gave Suho a glare.
"Oh my god, don't tell me...!", you said and he just looked at the floor. You then grabbed the notebook and started walking to your destination. You were now at the school's backyard. There are lots of kids outside, but you knew wich one you were going to talk to.
"________! Wait up!", you heard Suho yelling, but you weren't going to stop. You were so pissed off. You were going to have a little talk with the leader of the 'popular' boys. You were about to give him a peace of your mind. You saw a group of five guys goofing around and you made your way to them. Kai, Kris, Luhan, Baekhyun and Sehun, guys that all the girls would date. They all stared at you as you were walking towrds them. You then stopped in front of Kai and bumped the notebook into his chest. He was in a bit of a shock, but he grabbed the notebook with both of his hands and just stared at you with a questionable look.
"Listen to me now you little son of a . I am sick and tired of you walking around the school and acting like you are the best. Well guess what, you're actually the biggest I have ever met. How dare you touch my friends?! I don't care if the others are going to do everyithing for you just so you and your friends wouldn't buly them! You have no right to do that to MY FRIENDS! AND THIS WAS THE LAST TIME YOU ASKED SUHO TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOU! DO YOU HEA-.", you were cut off as Suho grabbed your waist and pulled you away, next to his chest. You jerked out and gave him a mighty stare. He shook his head in a sign for you to cool off. You listened to him, but still turned around to see Kai walking towrds you two.
"I am sorry for all of this. She just... doesn't really control anger well", you hissed as he said that.
"Well, it's ok. I know it's hard for your girlfriend. I mean, she has a really weak boyfriend, no ofense.", Kai said that and just smiled making you give him a death stare. He then wanted to rufle your hair, but you slapped his hand off.
"Hands to yourself.", you said and he chuckled a bit, making you get even more pissed.
"Uuuu, she really is fire."
"Shut the up. No need to show how shoal you are
."
"I just don't get what your problem is."
"Well, deary, I have no problems."
, you said with a cool tone.
"You don't seem like that.",he gave you an ironic smile wich you returned.
"Well, no need to worry for me honey. You have got some homework to do.", you said and grabbed Suho's hand, then left. Suho didn't say a word on your way to the library. When you got there you turned around and gave him a punch on his sholder.
"Just what the is wrong with you?!", he gave you a questionable look.
"Answer me!", you continued.
"Hey, ______. Keep it down, this is the library.", Chanyeol said and gave you a derp smile.
" the library! I want answers!", the others came twords you. You felt two lng hands around you and you knew who it was. Tao always clams you down by giving you soft hugs, but you never knew how that worked.
"Woah,shhh. Clam down. What's wrong?", he asked and you lowered your voice.
"Ask Suho that.", you said and everyone looked at him....
________________________________________

Well, that was all for today. The second part is coming tomorrow. Cya all!
SARANGHAE <3 (=^,^=) *3*