When are in the dorm

Love me right

Author's POV:

You were on your way to EXO dorm, since Kai invited you over. You were wearing a simple pair of jeans and a nice white blouse. It was a bit cold, so you had a warm coat on too. You were so happy, beacause you loved to spend time with Kai.  You rang the bell and didn't have to wait to long for the door to open. The guy behind them was no one else but Kai.
"Jagi-ah!",he said and spread his arms, inviting you in a warm hug. You accepted it with pleasure. He cutely pulled you into the dorm and you chuckled in his chest. When he broke the hug you were caught into a nice kiss.
"Ooooh. Don't move, let me get my popcorn.", you suddenly heard someone and you both broke the hug to see who said that. You weren't surprised since you saw Chanyeol grinning like a fool at you.
"It's ok hyung. You won't end alone. There are lots of cats on this world.", Kai started teasing Chanyeol and the other guy just started walking closer.
"Well guess I will just take this little cat over here.", he came near you and you just hid yourself behind Kai and gave him a playfull smile.
"You can forget about it.", Kai said and you just hugged him from behid. Soon, other members came too.
"______-ah! Welcome~!", you heard Xiumin yelling and saw him running cutely towrds you. You just smiled and hugged him.
"Hello to you too , hyung~!", you said and broke the hug after some time. You got your coat off and wanted to hang it up, but someone suddenly grabbed it.
"Let me deal with that. You just relax.", it was Suho. He winked at you, making Kai stare at him madly. You greeted the other guys and were suddenly pulled by Kai. He brought you to his room, cause he wanted you two to be alone. You looked around and noticed that the room was so clean and tidy. He jumped on his bed and landed on his back. You laughed at his childlish act and he just smiled back. He opened his arms for you again and invited you to cuddle him. Again, you accepted and he warmly welcomed you in his embrace. Your head was just an inch under his and he was now resting with you in his hands. You glued your bidy to his and he intervined his legs with yours. That made you blush a bit, cause you felt so loved.
"Jagi-ah~.", he said and you hummed in response.
"Can I make you just mine?", you were a bit confused and you gave him a questionable look.
"What are you talking about?", he looked at you and, suddenly gott on top of you. The next thing you know, he was whispering into your ear and holding your hands above your head.
"________-ah...", he said with a deep y voice and you got out of your breath,"...I need you..to be just mine.", he said and you fully understood what he meant.
"But oppa! We are in the dorm!", you said trying to free your hands, but failed.
"I don't care..", he whispered and looked right into your eyes, turning you on wit his hoarse voice. You stopped protesting as he let go of your hands and started kissing your neck. You moaned when he bit your sweet spot.
"Jong In , !", you wispered, a bit and he grinned at your action. His plan succeeded. You knew that you couldn't let him just tease you like that, so you used all your force to push him over and sit on top of him. He was a bit surprised ,but grinned as he realised that you wanted to compete. His hands made their way to your waist as you pulled his shirt , so he would sit up. When he did, you automaticly attacked his lips,not giving him time to think. He kissed you back the same. In the middle of the hot kiss, his tounge made his way in and started fighting with yours. You weren't going to let that slid. You broke the kiss and bit your lower lip in a y way. You knew he liked all the things you did when you felt coming up. You decided to a bit. One of your hands was on his chest and the other one onn his nice, strong arms. You made your way to his neck and startet spreading butterfly kisses all over. He closed his eyes in return and his hands started goung up from your waist to your middle. He was not touching your bare skin as he lifted your blouse a bit. You heard him moan a bit when you bit his sweet spot. Your hands were now on his shirt. You pulled it over Kai's head and pushed him, so he was now lying on the bed, again. You leaned closer and started kissing his nech. Then, you slowly went down to his chest. You stopped for a second and then kissed his .
", ______!", he moaned and you grinned.
"What is it baby?", you asked with a y voice.
"You just make me feel so good baby. I can't hold it anymore.", he said and pushed you down. Again, he was on top of you.
"Now it is my turn.", he smiled evilly. He started kissing you roughly and you kissed him back the same. He broke the kiss for a second to take your blouse off, wich he did. Now, you were both shirtless, but your bra was bugging him. You felt his hand making his way up from your waist. He suddenly grabbed your and gave it a little squeese. You moaned into the kiss and made him even harder. He suddenly made his way to your jeans and started massaging yours.
"Jong In, GOD!", you moaned a bit to loud, but he didn't care. He just continued doing his thing while kissing you. He brought you up into his lap and tried to undo your bra, but failed. You laughed at his action and was about to when the door opened.
"YOU TWO STOP RIGHT THERE!!!", you heard Suho yelling, but he didn't come in since he knew what was going on.
"Make us.", Kai said and you punched his hand for being rude. He pouted when you got up from the bed and got your blouse on. You came twoards the door and felt a bit embarased when you saw all the members stearing at you. Your hair was a mess and your lips were wet from kissing. Kai looked the same. You made your way to the bathroom and fixed your looks.
_________________________________________

"I am sorry hyung... I got a bit carried away.", Kai said and Suho smiled telling him that it's alright.
"Well guess we will have to do this at your place baby.", Kai teased you a bit and you blushed, making all the members laugh. You couldn't let it be that way.
"Sure thing baby. Hope you won't be so lost next time.", you said and everyone owed and laughed, but Kai just smiled and gave you a quick peck on your lips.
____________________________________________

Hey...psst! Guys! I finished this! Hope you didn't fall asleep while reading it! I really putted some feels into this!! Jk...eeeh. Anyway, this was another chapter of my beautiful fanfic(bull). Cya all next time! BYE!
SARANGHAE!!! <3 (-^'.^-) *3*