When he is back from his tour

Love me right

Author's POV:

   It was Sunday morning and you were sitting on your sofa. You were so bored, cause you were alone,again. Suddenly,ou heard that someone unlocked the front door. You grinned, cause you knew who it was.
"Hey Jagi-ah! I am home!", you stod up and ran to greet JongIn.
"Baby!", you said and hugged him around hin neck.
"Jagi! Did you miss me?", he placed his hands on the middle of your back and hugged you back.
"So much!", you said and enyoied the moment. You lifted your head, still not breaking the hug, and looked straight into JongIn's eyes. He did the same and gave you a warm smile. You returned the smile bach. You got on top of your fingers, so you could give him a peck on his lips. He leaned to you, to make it easier for you both to kiss. His lips were so soft. You were melting in his arms, just like the first time you kissed. You missed these moments so much. He just got back from his tour and there were so many things you wanted to talk about. You broke the kiss when you noticed his baggage on the floor. You grabbed a big backpack and tried to lift it, but it was to havy. He noticed that and chuckled at your action. You weren't that strong, actually , you were pretty weak and it always bothered you.
"It's ok jagi, I will take care of that.", he got the backpack from your hand and made his way to your bedroom.
"Oppa, why didn't you tell me that you're coming~?", you said cutely trying to sound a bit mad, but you failed. You were so happy that he was back.
"Why~? Am I bugging you~?", he aske while putting all the bags on the floor on your bedroom. Then he spun around and made a cute sad face. You smiled and made your way to him. He welcomed you with another big hug.
"No~. I just wanted to make you lunch. I missed you som much~!", you said and he rested his forhead on yours. His hands slid from your middle, to your lower body.
"I missed you too, ______. And I promise that I will make it up to you.", he said with a deep y voice and gave you a playfull smirk before he kissed you. The kiss became deeper and passionate. He soon started playing with your toungle, but you protested back. The kiss was urgant now. He surprised you by pushing you slowly on the nearest wall. Once your back touched the cold wall, you jumped a bit and putted your legs around his hips. He putted his hands on your and gave it a gentle squeeze. You moaned into the kiss a bit and cupped his cheeks. He then made his way to the bed and gently placed you down,not breaking the kiss. After that he climbed on top of you and continued to kiss you. You shuddered a bit when you felt two hands making their way to your bruh.
"JongIn..", you said as his lips made their way to your neck.
"Hmmm?", he hummed back. You bit your lip and continued talking through whisper, he was kissing your neck the whole time.
"Please, wait... I-", you moaned in plesure when he bit your sweet spot. Then you pushed him away gently and sat up. He gave you a questionable look.
"What's wrong jagi.", you blushed and looked at the bed.
"Sorry... I..I just can't do it now.", his face fell a bit.
"Why?", he asked you with a sad voice.
"I....I.... period...", you whispered the last word and blushed deeply. You looked down and felt so embarased. He just smiled at your actions and chuckled a bit. He hugged you after all that.
"Jagi~. Don't fell embarased~! I am your boyfriend!", you were happy that he understood, but still felt a bit embarased.
"Sorry....", you mumbeled and he smirked and chuckled.
"You really are silly , _____.", he hugged you even tighter and you were so happy that he was here, with you.These moments are the reason you love him....
              _________________________

It was 7PM and you were cuddeling with Kai in the living room. You were both laying on the sofa. You were on top of him with your head on his chest. He was playing with ends of your hair, while you were telling him everything that hapened when he was on the tour.
".....and I really missed you, baby.", you said and he smiled.
"I missed you too. But, I will make sure to make it up to jou, _______.",you gave him a warm smile and putted your head down on his chest and hugged.
"You being here is enough to me baby." , he hugged you back. You heard his heart beat fast.
"Man, your heart really does beat fast!", you said and putted your ear on his chest, so you could hear better.
"Well guess I just love you so much, _____.", he said and you looked up at him , not knowing how to reply. Instead, you gave him your heart mealting smile and he did the same. He gently pulled you up and cupped your lips into his. You melted in his embrace, again.......

_____________________________________

Hey everyone! Here is another chapter :0. I finished it, finally. I really am SUGOI! Jk.... This is what I do when you guys support me! Thanks for subscribing and readin this xD. Anyway, cya all!