Chapter 3

You're not alone.

"Hmm..........." Byunghee groaned before he opened his eye. When he saw someone sat beside the bed, he got up and move to opposite side as he grabbed the blanket tightly. He felt the pain from his lower body when he moved.
"Finally, you're awake. Good afternoon, Mr. Stranger." Cheolyong said and smile before he reached his hand to touched the other.
"....................." Byunghee avoided the other's hand and he felt the pain again.
"I think you should stop moving. I'm not hurt you.OK? My boss ordered me to took care of you. And now you should eat some food and take the medicine." Cheolyong said as he pointed to the bowl of congee on the night table.
"....w....wh......why?................." Byunghee asked with his trembling voice.
"What?" Cheolyong asked the other.
"..w...why am I still alive?" Byunghee asked again.
"I don't know. I don't know why he let you alive.  I don't know who are you. I don't know why you stay here. I mean in this room. If you want to asked. Just wait for my boss come back. Now you just eat and rest, OK?" Cheolyong answered as he raised the bowl from the night table and sent it to the other.
"........................." Byunghee received the bowl from the younger and begun to ate.

"Cheolyong Hyung/Oppa!!!!" The two noises was shouted from out of the room.
"Wait me there!!!! I'm going out!!! If you finished, place the bowl on there and don't forget your medicine. I'll be back." Cheolyong shouted back and said to Byunghee before he walked out of the room.
"Hey...baby....welcome home. How did you know I was here?" Cheolyong asked the two kids that wait him in front of the room.
"Hyerin noona told us" Minwoo answered.
"Cheolyong Oppa, why were you in Appa's room? Appa is back?" Minji asked his beloved hyung.
"Ah...Nope. I'm get in for cleaning your Appa's room....alright,are you hungry? Shall we go to the dinning room?" Cheolyong answered to the suspicious kids before he asked them to the dinning room.
"Okay~...I'm so hungry. Oppa, can you make something for us?" Minji answered the older.
"Of course..let's go to the dinner room." Cheolyong said and lead the kids to the dinning room.

....……….……………………

After Cheolyong got out of the room. Byunghee placed the bowl on the night table and looking for the way out. He wanted to escape. He knew his body not ready but he must got out of here.
"Ouch!!!" Byunghee cried out when he fell on the floor after he got out of the bed and walked to the balcony. He looked at his ankle and founded he was chained. 
"No. No. No...." Byunghee cried and tried to pulled the chained from his ankle. Everything that he learned from his survivor's class was disappeared. He was afraid to stay here. Like his brother said, he wasn't ready for the mission. He shouldn't be here.
"What should I do? Hyung. What should I do?" Byunghee murmured to himself when he knew he can't run away. He pulled his legs into his embraced and cried. But he didn't knew someone stared at him from the door.
".......………..…………………" Cheolyong closed the door and sigh. After he cooked some snack for the kids, he returned to his boss's room to cleaned the dish. When he opened the door he heard crying noise and saw the man sat beside the bed. He felt pity for that man but he can't do anything. 

…………………………………………

Knock knock!!
"Excuse me, sir. May I come in?" Changsun knocked the door and asked for allowed.
"Come in, Changsun." Seungho said and looked at the man who coming in the room.
"About the Jung family. I have a bad news, Boss." Changsun said.
".....……….………………" Seungho don't said anything.
"Lee Chonhee, Jihoon's cousin, he rebelled against the Jung family's leader. And now he is the new leader of them." Changsun told his boss.
"What happened to Jihoon? Did he alive?" Seungho asked the other.
"Nobody knows. Something I know that he was shot and fell from the cliff. After that, they were never found him or his body. They think he was dead." Changsun answered.
"As long as we haven't found his body. We still have hope that he'll not die." Seungho said.
"About the man who's in the photo that was sent to you, he's Jihoon's brother." Changsun told to his boss.
"I know. Changsun. I know. He grew up a lot from the last time I met him. Jihoon love him very much." Seungho said as he looked at the photo on his desk.
"That's why he sent him to you. To protect his brother from Lee Chonhee. Ah...boss. I heard Jung Jihoon sent his men to watching his brother. Park Sanghyun, the right-hand man of Jung Jihoon. He disappeared before the rebellion. I think he's the man who placed the letter at the front gate. " Changsun said to his boss who stared at him with suspicion.
"Changsun-ah." Seungho called his men who looked at him with wonder face after he called him.
"Yes boss." Changsun answered.
"I think I haven't told you about Byunghee. How do you know he was with me?" Seungho asked the other and smiled.
"Ah...... Cheolyong told me on the morning, After I come back." Changsun answered.
"And?" Seungho asked.
"And.....he told me that you slept with that man and locked him in your room. Ehhh......What are you doing Boss? I don't understand. He's your friend's brother..." Changsun asked his boss but he was cut off  before he finished his word.
"In the past, he's my friend. But....after that day we're not friends anymore." Seungho said with sad tone.
"So, what will you do with him?" Changsun asked.
"I don't know. I don't think about it." Seungho said as he looked at Byunghee's photo on his desk.
"…………...………" The room was silent for a moment before Seungho sighed and looked at his right-hand's man.
"Changsun-ah, send your man out looking for Jung Jihoon. I want to confirm that he still alive or dead and find that man, Park Sanghyun, I want to asked him some questions." Seungho ordered.
"Yes sir." Changsun said before he bowed and walk out of the room.
"……………………" Seungho looked at his men until he closed the door. He picked his mobile and called out to the other men who he ordered to watching his guest.
"Yes, boss." Someone answered his called.
"Cheolyong, how was he?" Seungho asked his men.
"Still crying, boss. After he knew he can't escape from here." Cheolyong answered his boss with his compassion tone.
"Don't pity him, Cheolyong. He was trained to be an assassin. Don't trust him and don't let the kids near him. Are you understand?" Seungho said and ordered with his serious tone.
"I understand boss. But....but.." Cheolyong answered and tried to said something.
"But what? said it, Cheolyong. I'm listening." Seungho asked and allowed the other said something he want to told.
"But....but I....I...don't think he can be an assassin like you said. He's like a child who was lost and frightened. The child who waiting for help from his brother. I know I shouldn't say like this but if you see him, you'll agree with me boss." Cheolyong told everything he think to his boss.
"Alright, Cheolyong. I'm going back. Take care of him and my children." Seungho said and ordered before he hung off the mobile. 
"………………………" Seungho sighed as he picked Byunghee's photo from his desk and put it in his wallet. 
"Jihoon-ah. I hope you were alive because your brother is still hope that you will come to take him back.....Hyeri-ah, please take care of him." Seungho said to himself as he looked his wife's photo.

………………………………………

"Cheolyong-hyung? Are you in there?" Minwoo asked as he opened the door and looked in his father's room after he and his sister go to the upstairs to find his babysitter.
"Cheolyong-oppa? Can we come in?" Minji asked again but no answered from someone in the room. But before they closed the door, they heard the sound of someone snoring.
"Does he sleeping?" Minji asked her brother who nodded his head to agree with his sister. 
"We should to wake him up before appa come back." Minji said to his brother as they walked in the room. When they walked to the bed, they don't saw anyone on the bed. Then they walked to the opposite side and they saw someone slept on the floor.
"He isn't Cheolyong-oppa. Who's he?" Minji asked his brother who shake his head to reply.
"Why does he sleep on the floor?" Minwoo asked his sister.
"I don't know. Oppa. Oppa." Minji answered and walked near the stranger and touched him to wake up.
"...ummhh....." The kids stared at the stranger who moved his body before he opened his eye.
"Who are you hyung?/ Why are you sleep on the floor?" The kids asked the stranger who stared at them with suspicion eye.
"You're Yang Seungho's daughter and son, right?" Byunghee asked two kids who sat in front of him.
"Yes.." The kids answered.