Chapter 1

You're not alone.

Knock. Knock.
"May I come in?" The taller man said in front the door.
"Come in." Someone behind the door answered.
"What are you doing? You working hard during 3 day ago.You should rest. Boss." The man said as he walked in the room while the other raised his eye to looked at the guest. 
"I had something to do, Sanghyun." The man who sat behind the desk said.
"It's urgent? Why you are alway like this?.... Who's him?" Sanghyun said with his worried tone and sighed as he walked to beside his boss after he asked about the man in the computer's screen.
"Yang Seungho. He's my old friend." The man said as he pulled Sunghyun into his lap.
"I think I've seen him before." Sanghyun said as he stared the computer's screen.
"Yes, you met him  1 year ago in his wife funeral." The man said.
"Oh! He's the leader of Yang family, right? I remembered that day. He was so sad and I remembered he wasn't happy to met you there. Then why did you spy on him?" Sanghyun said as he turn to look at his boss.
"I want to know about him more than I known before." The man said with serious tone.
"What do you want to do with him?" Sanghyun asked.
"I want to kill him. Since he started taking this position. Yang family has more power. We should destroy them before they destroy us." The man said.
"But he has child. What do you do to them? They lose their mother. They have father only now. If you kill him, they don't have anyone. Would you change your mind?" Sanghyun said and asked about the child of Yang family. He pity for them if  they lose their father.
"No. It's none of my business." The man said while Sanghyun stared at him and sighed.
"Who you want to send to do this mission? Me?" Sanghyun asked as he looked at his boss.
"It's not your mission, Sanghyun. This mission is for Byunghee." The man answered.
"What? Are you kidding me? Jihoon hyung, it's not funny." Sanghyun asked as he rose and turn to stared at his boss.
"I'm serious, Sanghyun. Byunghee asked me about his mission all the time...." Jihoon said about his reason but was cut off by the younger.
"And you not gave him a mission because you know he isn't ready yet." Sanghyun argued his boss.
".........................................." Jihoon stared at the younger but no word came out.
"If you send him to do this mission, it's not difference from sending him to die. He's your brother. You can't do this? Hyung. You have many men for you. Why you don't use them?" Sanghyun said with his worried tone.
"I know Sanghyun and I want you to watch out behind him." Jihoon said and grabbed the younger's hand.
"No. If I go with him. Who have be here to watch out for you?" Sanghyun denied and asked back.
"Why you want to watch out for me? What did you knew? And you weren't told me." Jihoon asked as he stared at Sanghyun. Although, he knew the answer for a while but he wanted to heard from the other to confirm it.
"Lee Chonhee. He want to rebel against you. He want to be the leader of Jung family. And he want to kill you." Sanghyun told about what he know.
"I knew it." Jihoon said and smile as he the younger's hand.
"You knew it? Why you don't do anything? Why you let him control your men?" Sanghyun asked and stared at his boss with his question face.
"I think he can't do that because he doesn't have power. Don't worried. I'm okay." Jihoon said as he pulled the younger into his embrace.
"I want you to take care Byunghee. This is the 1st mission for him. But don't step into his mission, understand?" Jihoon said and asked to confirm his order before he kiss Sanghyun's lip.
"I understand, Hyung. But I'm worried about you." Sanghyun answered before he raised his hand to touched Jihoon's face.
"You said I have many men. I'll be alright. Don't worried." Jihoon said and kiss the younger's forehead.
"It's time to sleep, right? Let's go. I miss my bed so much." Jihoon said as he lead Sanghyun out of the room. But when they out of the room, Sanghyun pulled off his hand from the other's hand.
"What?" Jihoon turned back and asked with his suspect tone.
"I should go back to my room too. Good night, boss." Sanghyun said and bow his head before he turn back. But before he walked out, he was pulled by his boss.
"I think I have something to discuss with you. Go with me Sanghyun. In my room." Jihoon said  as he dragged the younger with him.
"Ahh....Boss. I think we can do it, tomorrow." Sanghyun said as he tried to removed his boss's hand from his wrist.
"Nope." Jihoon answered and smile. While Sanghyun tried to removed the older's hand until he was dragged into the room.

.....................................................................

Knock. Knock.
"Hyung! May I came in?" Sanghyun said as he knocked the door.
"......………………" but no one answered.
Knock! Knock!
"Byunghee Hyung! Do you hear me?" Sanghyun said louder as he knocked the door again. And no one answered. Then he decided to opened the door.
"Why he wasn't locked the door before he went to sleep? It's so dangerous." Sanghyun said with himself when he find out the door wasn't locked before he got in the room and walked to opened the curtain.
"Hmmmh............." The man who's name Byunghee groan from under his blanket when he noticed the sunlight shone into his room.
"…………………" Sanghyun stood beside the bed and stared at the other who tried to opened his eye.
"What's up? Sanghyun-ah. I want to sleep. I'm so exhausted from my practice yesterday." Byunghee asked the younger with his sleepy face.
"You can't sleep now. Boss want to see you." Sanghyun said. 
"……………………" but Byunghee ignored him and closed his eye.
"I heard your hyung have a mission for you. But if you want to sleep, I'll tell him that you don't want to do it." Sanghyun sigh and said as he walked out of the room.
"Wait! Mission? For me? I'll do it. Give me 5 minute!" Byunghee called andasked the younger before he ran to the bathroom.
"I don't understand, What do you want to do? Jihoon hyung." Sanghyun said with himself and shook his head. After that he walked out the room.

………………………………………….…………

"I heard you want to see me, right?" Byunghee asked when got in the room.
"Yes. Sit down, Byunghee." Jihoon said before he sent the file to Byunghee When he sat on the chair in front of him.
"Yang Seungho. What do you want me to do with him?" Byunghee asked when he finished read the file.
"I want you to kill him." Jihoon said.
"What? He's the leader of Yang family, isn't it?" Byunghee asked his brother with his wide eye.
"Yes. You can do it, right?" Jihoon answered and asked back.
"….………………….……" no answered from Byunghee.
"If you can't, I'll give this mission to the other." Jihoon said and stared at his brother.
"I can, Hyung. I'll do it." Byunghee answered as he stared at Seungho's photo.
"Great! I'm glad to hear that. And remembered, Byunghee, this is the important mission. Don't come back here, if you can't kill him." Jihoon said with his serious tone.
"Hyung!" Byunghee called his brother with his shock expression.
"Go And take care yourself my brother. Good luck." Jihoon said to his younger brother.
"You too. Hyung." Byunghee said softly and walked out of the room.
"Sanghyun-ah" Jihoon called the younger beside him who stared at the closed door.
"I think he so sad from your word." Sanghyun said softly.
"I know. Sanghyun. I know." Jihoon said.
"Did you call me?" Sanghyun asked and look at his boss.
"Yes. I have a mission for you." Jihoon answered and pick the letter from his drawer and send it to the younger.
"The letter?" Sanghyun asked with his question face.
"I want you to send this letter to Seungho before Byunghee arrive. And don't come back here." Jihoon said and grabbed Sanghyun's hand.
"What? Why you said like this? About Lee Chonhee, right?" Sanghyun said louder and asked his boss back.
"Yes. I heard that he prepared to rebel against me tonight." Jihoon said as he looked out of the window.
"That's why you send Byunghee away. No. I don't go anywhere without you." Sanghyun shouted at his boss.
"Please..Sanghyun.. I beg you. I trust only you. Byunghee is everything to me. Please, protect him for me." Jihoon rose from his seat and touch Sanghyun's face.
"No..I can't leave you here..." Sanghyun said with his trembling voice. 
"Please...Sanghyun.. This is the last mission from me. If I survive, I'll find you." Jihoon said and he wiped some tear on the younger's face.
"Don't die. Okay? ........I'll wait for you." Sanghyun said with crying voice.
"Go....Sanghyun...I love you." Jihoon said and kissed Sanghyun's lips and forehead before he sat on his seat and looked out of the window.
"...Good bye, my boss.." Sanghyun wiped his tear and bow his head to the older before he walked out of the room.
".....Good bye, Sanghyun." Jihoon said softly with himself.


…………………………………………