Chapter 2

You're not alone.

"Appaaaaa!!!" The little boy and girl ran and called their father who got out of the car after he came back from his work. 
"Hey~my little angel." The leader of Yang family, Yang Seungho said and sat to hug his children before he kiss on his children's cheeks.
"I miss you so much./ me too." The little boy and girl said and hug their father.
"Just 1 day pass, baby." Seungho said as he walked in the house with his children on his arm.
"I miss appa everyday." The little girl said and snuggle to her father shoulder.
"Did something happened?" Seungho stopped walked when he noticed something wrong about his children and placed them on the floor before he began to asked. While the little boy and girl avoided his father eye. Then he looked at his subordinate who was their babysitter.
"What happened Cheolyong?" Seungho asked.
"N..o....thing, Sir." The man name's Cheolyong answered.
"Really?" Seungho asked back.
"Eh...just....eh..." Cheolyong stammered as he tried to find the good answered.
"Just what? What happened? Don't make me ask you again Cheolyong." Seungho repeated the other's word and asked again.
"Young Master Minwoo had a fight with his friend at the school today,sir." Cheolyong reported to his boss. 
"Why? Minwoo-ah." Seungho nodded his head before he knelt in front of his son and asked him.
"They bullied to Minji. Minwoo wasn't like them. They were a bad boy. Appa told me, a good boy can't bullied to someone who weaker than him but he should protected them. Minwoo want to be a good boy. Minwoo should protect Minji. I'm so sorry. Appaaa." The boy name's Minwoo explained to his father as he crying.
"Minwoo didn't do anything wrong. Minwoo tried to help me. Appa, don't be angry with him." The girl name's Minji said with her trembling voice and grabbed her father shirt tightly. She almost crying now.
"You're a good boy, Minwoo-ah. I'm not angry with you. But next time Minwoo should told to your teacher,first. understand?" Seungho said as he wiped the tear on his son's cheeks. While the crying boy nodded his head to replied his father's question. Then he pulled his children in to his embrace.
"Ah! It's time for dinner. Are you hungry?" Seungho rose as he held his children and asked them.
"Yes! I'm very hungry, appaaa." Two kids answered louder.
"Let's go!" Seungho said and walked to the dinning room.

3 hour later
"Appaaaa! Could you read this story for me?" Minji asked her father.
"Me too." Minwoo said and moved to beside his sister.
"Of course my baby." Seungho answered and began to read the story until his children drift into sleep. He kissed his daughter's forehead after that he carried his son to his bed and kissed his forehead too before he got out of the room. When he arrived at his home's office. He saw his subordinate waited him in front of the door.
"What's wrong, Changsun." The man asked his subordinate who stood in front of him.
"We found this letter at the front gate. It has your name on the cover." The man name's Changsun said and sent the letter to his boss.
"Who sent it?" Seungho asked after he received the letter.
"We checked on the security camera and we found just a man. We know nothing about him. We will tried to search that man." Changsun reported.
"You opened it?" The man asked when he noticed the letter was opened.
"Yes. We should checked the suspects object that sent to you. For your safety. But I don't read it." Changsun answered.
"Thank you, Changsun." Seungho said as he chuckled. the photo has fallen from the letter when he opened. 
"Who's him?." Changsun asked and sent the fallen photo to his boss after he picked it from the floor.
"I don't know, Changsun. Maybe this guy may know who sent this letter to me." Seungho said as he received the photo from the other. Then he opened and read the letter.
"What's wrong? Boss." Changsun asked his boss when he saw his boss expression changed into serious.
"Changsun-ah. I want you to check on Jung family as fast as you can. And call Cheolyong for me." The man ordered.
"Yes sir." Changsun said and bow his head before he walked out.
"What happened to you, Jihoon?" The man said softly before he picked his phone from his pocket and call out.
"Yes, boss." Someone answered
"Yejin-ah. Sorry for disturb you on this time. I want you to cancel my meeting or my appointment around 1 week." Seungho told to his secretary.
"What happened? Boss." Yejin asked her boss back.
"Nothing serious. I have something to do. Sorry again, good night, Yejin." Seungho said.
"Goodnight, boss." Yejin answered before her boss hung up. 
Knock. Knock.
"Come in, Cheolyong." Seungho said louder.
"Changsun hyung told me that you want to met me." Cheolyong said after he get in the room and bowed his head.
"Yes. I want you to tell the other that I ordered to cancellation of the guard around my room for 1 week after this day. And about this man, if you see he try to get in my house or my room. Let him in." Seungho said as he sent the photo to his subordinate.
"Why? Boss. Who's him? It so dangerous. You know it." Cheolyong said.
"Listen. Cheolyong. I ordered to cancellation of the guard around my room. Just my room not my house. And let only him in not everyone, just him. Do you understand?" Seungho said and asked.
"I understand, sir. But why?" Cheolyong answered but he just wonder about what his boss do.
"He's my guest, Cheolyong. Special guest." Seungho answered and smile before he look out of the window while the other bow his head and walked out of the room.

…………………………………………………

"What should I do now?" 
"How can I get in there?"
"Arghhh! Think! Byunghee! Think!" Byunghee asked himself and pulled his hair. Since he begun to spied on his target, Yang Seungho. Until now It's almost 1 week. That man wasn't came out from his house. He can't waited much longer. He wanted to come back home and showed his brother that he can do the mission with himself.

"You should get in his house and kill him."
"Kill? I think I can't." 
"Just kill. You can do it."
"No! I never kill someone before. I can't."
"If you don't kill him. You can't comeback home. Do you understand? Byunghee."
"I'll get in there and kill him." Byunghee said with himself again and again until he made the decision.
"Ah-ha. That way doesn't have the guard. You're so lucky, Byunghee." Byunghee said with himself as he used his binocular to found the way in.
"Let's go, Byunghee." Byunghee said with himself again before he tried to climbed up to the wall. While someone get out of his hiding spot and looked at him with his worried eye.
"I hope he'll understand whatever you wrote in that letter, Hyung." Sanghyun said softly as he saw Byunghee climbed up to the wall and get in the house.

……………….…………………………………

"How can I find him from the large area like this." Byunghee whispered to himself after he reached the ground and hide in the bush near him.
"Who's that?" Byunghee asked himself when he saw someone walked out of the room and stood at the balcony on the second floor of the house.
"Ah! That's him. Yang Seungho." Byunghee said softly with himself when he knows who's that man. Then he picked his gun from his bag and point it to his target.
"Do it, Byunghee. This is your only chance. Do it now." Byunghee told himself. But before Byunghee shot. His target looked at his direction before he walked out of the balcony and get in the room.
"………………………" Byunghee put his gun into his bag and looked at his trembling hand. He remembered that man's eye. He afraid of it.
"But you should do it." Byunghee told to himself and tried to calm down. He waited there until the lights in that room was turned off.
"It's time for you, Byunghee." Byunghee said before he walked out of the bush and tried to climbed up to the balcony on the second floor. When he arrived at the balcony he tried to pick lock the door until it unlock. Then he came in the room and saw someone slept on the bed. He walked to beside the bed and pick his knife from his belt but before he stabbed his target who slept under the blanket. Someone pushed him on to the bed and took his knife from his hand before he crawled up on top of him. When he tried to fight with that man his hands were tied with the rope. And when he tried to kicked that man, he noticed his right leg was tied with the chain. 
"Who are you? What are you doing?" Byunghee asked that man with his trembling voice. He afraid of the man who on top of him.
"I'm your target. Didn't you remembered me? You make me waiting so long, Byunghee." The man above of him said as he picked the gun from Byunghee's bag and placed it into the drawer. Then he pulled the bag from the owner and threw it on the floor.
"You! Yang..Yang Seungho!" Byunghee called the other's name with his shock expression.
"Yes. Yes. That's my name. And you asked me what I want to do, right? I want to do something  with you and I think you'll like it." Seungho said after that he kissed the younger on his lip then his neck as he tried to took off the other shirt.
"No. Let.....me.....go..." Byunghee tried fight against the older but he can't do anything.
"Be a good boy, Byunghee." Seungho whispered beside the other's ear before he continue to kissed Byunghee's and sliced his hand into Byunghee's pant.
"No. No. Please....let...me...let...go." Byunghee begged the older with his crying voice but it doesn't made the other changed his mind. 

……………………………………