Chapter 05

Dracula
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After three months …

 

Donghyun attached his gold nameplate on the left side of his BRG coloured blazer which is just right above the university’s logo. He called everyone out and they gather around the living room.

 

Donghyun smiled, “Is everyone excited for the first day of school?”

“Yes!”

 

Alex sneered, “Yeah yeah not me but what’s the catch? We’re gonna be late you know?”

 

Donghyun sighed, “I’ll be setting some reminders so first things first, always wear sunblock and must go wherever you go, noted?”

 

“Noted!”

“The watches must always be worn, it’s really handy when in an emergency.” Donghyun showed his watch, “Noted?”

“Noted!”

Donghyun smiled, “Well there’s a lot of other rules but I’m ending it with a curfew.”

 

“What?!”

 

“You can’t do that!”

“That’s not fair!”

“Silence.” Donghyun sternly said and everyone did, “Since we have different schedules, all I conclude is everyone should be home at exactly 9 pm, noted?”

 

“Noted.”

Everyone said with a groan, Donghyun smiled. As they all exit their new apartment due to last month’s incident, Donghyun the alarms. They all made their way to their car.

 

“Good morning.”

 

Donghyun waved at him, “Ahjussi, good morning!” He smiled.

 

Everyone seems confused. Who’s this man exactly? And why is Donghyun friendly to him?

 

“Everyone, this is Mr. Ahn Jaewook.” Donghyun said and the man bowed at them, “Please call him Mr. Ahn and he is our new driver.” He smiled and before anyone could even react, he went inside the black van.

 

Alex’s straight face was then copied by everyone else except for Donghyun, her phone then receives a notification. She opened her KakaoTalk.

 

Yah noona ...

 

Alex looked at Minwoo who was just sitting beside her, Minwoo just eyed her for a while and went back on looking at his phone.

 

I don’t trust him.

I really can’t ...

 

Me too.

Especially when a mortal was bribed to spy us before ㅜ.ㅜ

 

Yah, hyung is even laughing at his jokes!

What a weird- laugh ㅋㅋㅋ

Ah~ I can’t even look at him without throwing imaginary daggers at his head!

 

Yah ㅎㅎㅎ shut up! 

I’ll knock some sense to him later

 

Got it!

 

Alex then pocketed her phone. Everyone didn’t expect their way to Pyong University was this long, awkward, and boring.

 

After a good 30 minutes or so, because they didn’t track the time, they finally saw the big grand gates of the university. Everyone was so amazed by how beautiful this big university is, their eyes can’t hide their excitement. Mr. Ahn then steered to the left, following the guides for cars in where to drop off the students and park afterward.

 

When it’s their turn to drop off, the seven lined up straight and thanked him as they bow down. Mr. Ahn honked and made his way to the parking lot leaving the seven of them on the big gate.

 

“Newbies! Come here!” A black-haired girl called and waved big at the center, “For newbies come here!” She called again, “We’ll be having a grand tour in about 3 minutes!”

The seven scampered their way towards the girl who was astonished of how good they look.

 

“A-Ah ...” The girl stuttered as she looks at them, “My name is Choi Sulli.”

 

“Hey.”

 

“Hi!”

 

“Nice to meet you!”

 

“Uhm, we’ll just wait until it’s 08:30 and we’ll start the tour.” Sulli smiled and walked away while fanning herself.

 

Alex laughed, “I just read her.” She laughed continuously catching the guys' attention.

 

“What??”

 

“What’s on her thoughts??”

 

“Tell us!!”

 

Alex wiped a tear, “When she saw us she said to herself that we’re all pretty.” She said, “And when we came close she said that Hyunseong was the prettiest.”

 

Everyone bursts into laughter except for Hyunseong who is clueless, “Why am I the prettiest? How did she know my name?!”

 

~

 

Lì Nà watches Alex in her orb, she smiled. She stood up to grab a particular black album and went back to her seat. She sighed.

 

Lì Nà opened the album at a random page, “Cute.” She smiled as she saw Alex’s stern face, she looks at the date, October 03, 1243.

 

The sudden colour change of the orb distracted her, it was yellow. Lì Nà smiled, it’s been a while since this colour showed up. Most of the time the orb’s colour is gray which worries her so much, the young master is suffering yet she’s still going strong.

 

“It’s still not the brightest yellow but I’m glad she’s happy.” Lì Nà smiled and watch Alex on the orb’s reflection.

 

~

 

After the tour, the going-to-respective-rooms, and the multiple class introductions, it’s finally lunchtime. Alex contacted the guys in their group chat hoping to grab lunch with them at the cafeteria. 20 minutes had passed and no one replied, her heart sank.

 

Alex put her phone into silent mode and pocketed it, she sighed, “Guess I’ll be eating alone again.”

 

Alex made her way to the cafeteria. A blonde-haired girl caught her attention, her hands started to sweat. It’s Krystal.

 

Krystal made her way in where she usually eats with her friends but seeing them along with their other friends stops her, instead, she went in line to grab some food.

 

Alex, who’s a newbie, got lost on what food she wants to eat. There are way too many choices, some are affordable, expensive, or free. She grabs a tray, spoon, fork, knife, chopsticks, and some tissues. As she falls in line, she glances up at the food she wants to eat.

 

Alex greeted the food server, “Good day ma’am, I’d like to have one bibimbap, one bulgogi, and two hotteoks please.”

 

The food server places the food at her tray, “Just proceed to the counter miss to pay.” She smiled and entertain another student’s order.

 

Alex was still eyeing some food, “Uhm, good day!” She greeted, “I’d like to have that fish and chips then a slice of banana cake please.”

 

After multiple times of stopping herself to buy more, she reached the counter. The cashier greeted her with a smile and she smiled back.

 

“How’s the first day?” The cashier asked while punching the prices on the screen, “No drinks?”

Alex smiled awkwardly, “It’s fine I guess, and yes one can of Sprite please.”

 

With that, the cashier added the price of Sprite, “Total is ₩ 44, 215. ”

 

Alex who was amazed by the amount, she grabs her wallet with mouth open, “H-Here you go, ma’am,” She got shy and quickly made her way out.

 

~

 

Alex made her way to the rooftop, she opened the door and slowly peeked her head to see who’s outside or where the sun rises. When she sees it’s safe, she hops her way in.

 

“Hey.”

 

Alex halts her steps, she froze on the spot. That voice. She looked back slowly and there she is, looking beautiful as ever.

 

“H-Hey ...” Alex gulped, she started sweating.

 

Krystal smiled, “I wasn’t expecting you to be here.” She walks towards Alex, “You’re a transferee, I should’ve known.”

 

Alex blushed and looked away, “I-I ...” She can't even talk properly to this girl, “Let’s eat.”

 

“Okay Alex.” Krystal smiled and she places her hands at her back, “What did you order?”

 

“Not much.” Alex then showed her tray, “We’ll share in this if you want.”

 

Krystal looks at her with pleased eyes, “Thank you! I’m starving up here!” She hugs the latter.

 

Alex's heartbeat is like a ticking bomb, any second it could explode! As Krystal parts the hug, she snatches the tray from Alex’s hand and made her way to the nearest bench. Luckily, it’s shady since there are plants up there.

 

“I just ate an apple and drank strawberry milk.” Krystal said as she digs in at the hotteoks, “You’re a lifesaver!” She smiled at her.

 

Alex who was stunned at the smile just opens , Krystal is so beautiful. Alex just drinks her Sprite rarely, she’s busy checking Krystal out.

 

“What?” Krystal asks after drinking Alex’s Sprite, “Woah~ this is great.” She said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter