Chapter 02

Dracula
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For a normal Korean citizen, it’s just a normal sunny day and is pretty bearable but for the six vampires, it seemed like they visited hell once again. This type of weather is not their liking, it’s flaming hot. As the six gentlemen gather around in the small apartment they have rented, they all laugh as they saw each other’s faces.

 

“Dude, it looks like you just threw up!”

 

“Am not! Look at those two, they look so red!”

 

As the six vampires bicker, a dhampir was not visible on sight. Donghyun’s worry was very visible that the other’s starts panicking. As they called out their young master inside the small apartment, they heard no response.

 

“Three Min.” Donghyun called, “Search from the ground floor till here, the 5th floor.” He ordered.

 

The said gentlemen dashed outside to find their missing young master. Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Minwoo are the only ones left.

 

“6th to 10th floor.” Donghyun said, “Let’s go and don’t forget to lock the door Hyunseong.” He said as they went out.

 

“Yes,” Hyunseong answered.

 

Hyunseong, the timid yet manliest out of them, lock the door and followed the other two who’s on their way to the stairs.

 

“Hyung, I’ll check the rooftop,” Minwoo suggested.

 

Minwoo is the young master’s prank buddy and a great listener. He wants to find her soon, he wants to make sure that nothing happened bad to her.

 

“Okay.” Donghyun sighed, “We’ll meet back at the room by 12 noon.” He ordered.

 

They exchange quick nods and went in different ways. Minwoo tried calling Alex as he made his way to the rooftop, failing to contact her, he still tried.

 

“Pick up you little brat.” Minwoo hissed as his 24th call was once again rejected, he pocketed his phone.

 

As he reached the last step, he hesitantly opened the door to the rooftop. Gaining confidence, he opened it wide. When the sun shone on his skin, his body grew hotter and hotter that it feels like he’s burning.

 

“Young master!” Minwoo called.

 

He called twice then thrice, no response. He runs around the rooftop to find her despite the heat that is burning him like hell. He heard a strange noise near the bush, he approached it slowly.

 

“M-Minwoo …”

 

That voice, what a relief. As he dashed towards the bush, he saw her lying down helplessly. Minwoo carried her in a bridal style, the young master is sweating hard and he’s scared for her.

 

“A-Alex …” Minwoo called, “P-Please don’t you dare close your e-eyes, I’m h-here.” He stuttered.

 

Getting no response from her, he runs as fast as he could to the point that he bumped into someone. They all fell down.

 

“M-Minwoo …” Hyunseong called as he gets a good view on him, he looks at his side, “Young master!”

 

Hyunseong immediately stood up and carried Alex in a bridal style, he nudges Minwoo who’s rubbing his temples.

 

“Call the other’s,” Hyunseong ordered him as they run downstairs.

 

“Yes hyung.” Minwoo grabs his phone and makes a quick phone call to Donghyun.

 

~

 

While waiting for the doctor to give them some news, Donghyun was feeling guilty of altering Alex's condition. He felt really bad.

 

“Kids.” Donghyun called them, “I have to tell you all something.” He clenched his fist.

 

“What is it?” Minwoo spoke, after all, they all need some explanation.

 

“A-Alex …” Donghyun started, “She—”

 

The doctor suddenly came out, they all went towards him. They bombard questions regarding Alex’s health.

 

“Gentlemen, she’s fine.” Doctor Seo smiled, “Alex fainted because of her high fever and was exposed to the heat of the sun for a very long time.” He said.

 

“Where is she, Mr. Seo?” Kwangmin asked.

 

“We want to see her,” Youngmin added.

 

Doctor Seo smiled, he told him where she is and goes back to his office. The six vampires find their way through Alex’s room. As they get inside the room, they were greeted by a smiling dhampir.

 

“Hey boys.” Alex waved at them, “Come here, it’s really cold.” She smiled and beckoned them to come closer.

 

Except for Donghyun, the other’s bombarded the young master with a lot of questions because they are worried. Alex who was kind enough even though she’s tired, she answered the questions carefully.

 

“Yah, let her rest for a while,” Donghyun said, the five other vampires groaned but starts to get out of the room anyways.

 

Alex called Donghyun as he was about to leave, hesitantly, he made his way to her.

 

“Oppa, I heard you.” Alex said, “You almost said it to them.” She pouted, clearly disappointed.

 

“I’m sorry.” Donghyun said honestly, “I-I was s-scared ad I d-don’t know what t-to d—”

 

“Oppa.” Alex smiled, she held his hand, “From now on, don’t be scared and just be there for me.” She said, “Okay?”

 

“Alexandra Jane—”

 

“Oppa, stop calling me by my full name it’s weird.” Alex let go of his hand, Donghyun smiled.

 

Donghyun was about to tease Alex more when the door suddenly opened revealing the five vampires whose clearly mad because Donghyun got a 1-on-1 moment with the young master.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter