Chapter 06

Dracula
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has passed and Alex still ignores the guys except for Jeongmin whom she thinks to be watched on due to the incident that happened three months ago. Jeongmin, who doesn’t want to be ignored by the young master, always keeps his mouth shut when they’re talking in the house.

 

“Minnie, come here.” Alex called and the latter immediately went to her, “If I use this equation, I’ll get this answer you say?” She asks and the latter nodded, “But I did use that and my answer is still incorrect!” She pouts.

 

Hyunseong, who happens to pass by, interferes, “You should—”

 

Alex hastily looks at him with red eyes, he scoots away. Jeongmin sighed, he's indeed trapped and can’t get out of this situation.

 

“Noona ...” Jeongmin calls, trying to get her attention and to save Hyunseong’s from being burnt, “You forgot to put a negative sign in here, always re-check noona.” He smiled.

 

Alex nods as she saw where did it go wrong, “Thanks!”

 

As Jeongmin went back on what he’s doing, Alex called him once again, “Yes noona?”

 

“Tell everyone they can’t buy me in their apologies-posals and tell them to clean my room and locker, I have OCD.” Alex smiled and closes her textbook.

 

Alex stacks her textbooks in the table in the living room and went to check out herself in the nearest mirror, her phone vibrated. 

 

Alex smiles, “That's my cue!” She grabs her wallet and key card. 

 

“Where are you off to noona?” Jeongmin asks although he knows where and who she's with. 

 

“That's gonna be a secret.” Alex winks, “I'll be back at 11 PM.”

 

“10 PM.”

 

“10:30 PM, last call.”

 

“No noona, be back at 10 PM.” Jeongmin said, “Now off you go and have fun on your date.”

 

“SHUT UP!” Alex blushed and leaves while Jeongmin laughs at her.

 

~

 

“Sujeong-ah …” Alex calls, “I'm outside the building.” She said, “Yeah, I'll wait for you here.” She said and waits for Krystal to end the call. 

 

Alex glances at her watch, 3:32 PM. She decided to enter the building and just wait for Krystal at the lobby.

 

“Guess I'll be reading some of this to kill time.” Alex grabs a random magazine and opens at a random page. 

 

Alex was so immersed in looking at the pictures that she doesn't care about what's happening on her surroundings. Suddenly, a kiss on her cheek distracted her. She looks at her side, Krystal. 

 

“S-Sujeong.” Alex stuttered while placing her palm on her cheek that was kissed.

 

Krystal smiles, “I'm glad that worked.”

 

Krystal was so busy talking but all Alex did was stare at her. Krystal looks elegant while she looks like she didn't dress-to-impress at all.

 

“What?” Krystal asks as soon as she noticed Alex gawking at her, “Are you even listening?” 

 

“You look beautiful.” Alex blurted out catching her off guard.

 

“T-Thank you …” Krystal then tucks her hair at the back of her ear showing her earrings. 

 

Alex stood up and extended her hand, “Shall we?” 

 

“We shall.” Krystal giggles and takes Alex's hand.

 

~

 

“How's your first week at PU?” Krystal asks as they roam around the busy streets of Hongdae.

 

“Nerve-wracking to be very honest, all the students were geniuses.” Alex said, “I still get lots of culture shock in here.”

 

“Don't worry, you'll get used to it while you stay long in here.” Krystal reassures, “I'm here too, you can always contact me if you're having a hard time.”

 

“Thank you so much and likewise.” Alex said, “Watch out.” She pulls Krystal closer to her since the latter almost bumps in a signboard.

 

“Thank you.” Krystal smiled, “So uh, where do you want to go?” She asks. 

 

“I don't know.” Alex laughs, “Let's just take a look around, buy something we like, and settle down at a nice restaurant.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter