Chapter 03

Dracula
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cold eyes wander through the garden, searching for something to play on. Walking past some people who dressed up like her, she crouched down to pet a dog.

 

“Sujeong!”

 

A shout from behind grabs her attention. She abruptly stands up, feeling a little guilty. She approached the girl who is definitely her sister.

 

“It’s Krystal.” Krystal muttered under her breathe, “Hello Jessica eonni.” She greeted as soon as the latter reached her.

 

“Where were you?” Jessica raised a brow, she grabs her sister’s wrist and drags her somewhere shady.

 

“What do you mean?” Krystal asked, “I was just about to pet that cute sapsali.” She pointed admiringly to the dog, she waved at the owner who waved back.

 

“Yah, I’m okay with that dog thing but what I mean is …” Jessica sighed, “Where were you last night?” She crossed her arms.

 

“Hiding.” Krystal said, “We were playing right?” She smiled remembering how she ran around silently in the hallway.

 

“Well yes but—”

 

Jessica was suddenly hit by a frisbee in the arm. She glared at the guy who was running towards them.

 

“Who the hell fly frisbees in a hospital?” Jessica angrily picked the red frisbee.

 

“I’m really sorry about that.” The guy bowed multiple times.

 

“It’s okay just get lost.” Jessica shoved the frisbee to the guy’s chest, he sighed.

 

“Thanks.” The guy smiled slightly, he took a quick glance at Krystal.

 

As the guy dash back towards a patient, Krystal squinted her eyes to see a girl who's wearing the same clothes as her.

 

“Minhyuk-ah!”

 

“Coming noona!” Minhyuk shouted back.

 

Jessica nudges her sister’s elbow and beckons her to follow inside. The latter complied.

 

“So his name was Minhyuk huh?” Krystal started as they waited for the elevator, “He’s cute.” She said wanting to big sister.

 

“Krystal, I told you not to give me a conversation about guys.” Jessica scoffed, “They’re such a pain in the .” She then flips her hair since it’s distracting her.

 

Krystal snorted, “But you’re dating Tyler.” She said, “Is he a pain in the too?” She smirked.

 

Before Jessica could even react or hit her sister, the elevator’s door opened.

 

~

 

“What happened?” Donghyun asked Jeongmin who was stretching his arms.

 

“Ah, hyung.” Jeongmin smiled, “There you are.”

 

“What happened?” Donghyun asked again, he’s stressed out.

 

“She fainted after using a spell.” Jeongmin sat at the edge of the bed, he glanced at Alex worriedly.

 

“What spell?”

 

“The … spell.” Jeongmin sighed, “She passed out the moment I opened the door to check her and the girl.”

 

“Girl?”

 

“Yes?” Jeongmin raised a brow, “It’s weird though, they’re already close.”

 

“Really? That’s weird.” Donghyun agreed, “She always had a hard time gaining new friends, she even took three full years to trust us.”

 

The two fell into a deep silence. A moment later, a knock was heard and soon the rest of the guys enter the room one by one.

 

“Hey want me to kill that guy?” Minwoo asked as soon as he closes the door of the room.

 

“We’ll help.” Youngmin tightens his jaw, “I swear I’m going to crush him!”

 

“And kill him.” Kwangmin seconded, the twins nodded in agreement.

 

“Everyone, be quiet,” Donghyun said sternly.

 

“She’s dead tired.” Jeongmin started, “She used her energy for another forbidden spell.” He added, “She might be unconscious for a week if she will let it consume her.”

 

“Those stupid book spell.” Minwoo scoffed, “I hate them.”

 

“We all do Minwoo-ah, but that ‘stupid book spell’ you’re talking about clearly get us out of trouble anytime without any fail.” Donghyun said as he Alex’s hand, “Let’s take her home shall we?”

 

“I’m on it.” Hyunseong adjusted his tie, “No worries, this is like a beginner’s job.” He added when he saw the look on the eldest eyes.

 

As soon Hyunseong gets out of the room, the rest of the guys started to plan out how they are to escape the hospital without getting noticed since Alex is unconscious.

 

~

 

“Krystal!”

 

The called girl sighed, it’s him. The guy he hates as of now and is annoyingly annoying to her.

 

“What do you want oppa?” Krystal glared, she regretted not taking a nap already.

 

“Aw~” Jongsuk smiled cutely, “Calling me an oppa now? How sweet.”

 

“Jerk!” Krystal punch his sides, “Get lost!”

 

“Yah, Sujeong!” Jessica glared at her sister, “Be nice to your guest!”

 

Jongsuk smiled innocently at Jessica and telling her it’s okay but when he looked at the little Jung, he grins mischievously.

 

“Eonni, I want to go home.” Krystal said, “I’m fine and it’s boring in here.” She pouted cutely.

 

Jongsuk stifles a laugh. Krystal threw a pillow at him in which he luckily caught.

 

“We’ll leave tomorrow.” Jessica said, “I’ve been absent at my work for three days because of you.” She sighed, “You even made mom and dad worried.” She handed her little sister a croissant.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter