unknown stare

SOULmate

Unlike any other fangirls, Haru was a calm one but, Seuk Hye well she’s another story. She’s a hardcore fangirl as in literally a hardcore one. She started screaming like there’s no tomorrow when Bangtan boys entered the premises. There was Haru, just standing and looking intently at Suga while the group was passing by them. They exchanged glances.

Did he just look at me??

Haru stood there frozen not until Seuk Hye started shaking her.

“Haru-ah!! Did you saw that?? Did you saw how handsome my Jin Oppa is?? Did you? Did you??”

Haru just nods her head even if she didn’t really understood what Seuk Hye was saying because she was too much immerse on her daydream.

BTS was on SungKyungkwan to film their practice video, the outdoor version of war of hormones. The staffs started organizing the equipments while the boys sat on the benches, a few meters away from the crowd. Of course there were securities scattered all over the place so no one can get near the boys, who knows there might be sasaengs lurking around. Then there was Seuk Hye, the hardcore fan as Haru describes her. She may look like a crazy fan for too much spazzing but she’s not literally crazy to do anything psychotic to her idols.

Kangjun was passing by the location because he was heading to the student council hall to get some of his folders. He saw his bestfriend and the hardcore fangirl standing by the fountain. He shook his head at Seuk Hye’s action then he followed Haru’s gaze.

Of course she was looking at her prince charming. Psh!

He fished out his phone and sent Haru a text message.

 

    You might want to close your mouth, some fly might get inside. –Kangjun.

After reading Kangjun’s message, Haru straightened herself and looked around. She found Kangjun walking at the second floor on the building across them but he was not looking at her. She type and sent a reply.

       From : Haru

       To : Kangjun

       Aigoo~ look who’s stalking me..

 

From : Kangjun

To : Haru

Am not. I’m already finished. Let’s grab some snacks. I’ll meet you at the parking lot.

 

       From : Hau

       To : Kangjun

       Yah! You see I’m having my fangirl moments here mister!

 

After an endless bickering in SMS, Kangjun sent Haru a video message wherein he did a buing buing alongside with the lines “pegopayo~ pegopayo~ let’s eat first please??”

Haru couldn’t help but to laugh at Kangjun’s fail aegyo.

       From : Haru

       To : Kangjun

       Arra~ arra~ just please stop with your fail aegyo, it’s so epic LOL.

While Haru was laughing, that she didn’t noticed that someone was looking at her.

“ are you even listening??” Jin nudges Suga.

“oh?”

Jin made a face. “aish.. nevermind.” He then followed where Suga was looking.

“ahh.. so that’s why.. she’s cool. I approve” Jin put up two thumbs up as he show his gummy smile.

 

Haru didn’t notice that Kangjun was already behind her as she was still busy typing a reply.

“yah!” Haru removed the hands that were covering her eyes.

“kaja?” Kangjun was smiling widely at her.

 

“woah~~ too bad she’s already taken” Jin shook his head. Suga look at him then gave him a headlock.

 

“thank you for your hardwork!” BTS bowed to the staffs. The shooting was already done.