Sh*t

Making Connections [HIATUS]

 

Holy . Why am I out here again?

“Dude, can we pleeease just go eat somewhere warm. Like ANYWHERE.” How the hell is it so ing cold right now? It’s not even November yet!

“You said you wanted to eat out. So I thought you wanted to eat at some nice place or something.” The ? Last I checked, we aren’t dating so drop the act.

“Ah forget nice! Warm is our top priority. Cheap is a bonus."

“You’re such a miser."

“You would be too if your parents weren’t paying for you.”

“Okay, okay. Lets just get into one of these fast food joints then.”

SALVATION.

 

Dear Lord in heaven. Who knew that hot chocolate, fried chicken, a burger and fries could taste like heaven on a day like this? I guess it’s just me because Hyukjae wont stop making disgusted faces at me.

“Seriously, you plan to eat all that?

I just nod in reply while chewing the massive chunk of burger I just bit off.

“Then get an apple pie and coffee?”

I nod again, this time stuffing my face with fries.

“You’re a ing pig.

“Why, thank you.” You’re just jealous that I don’t gain a pound.

BRRRR BRRRR BRRRR

Ah crap. Not again. I’ll just put the damn thing on silent.

“Dude, was it okay to not answer that?”

“Yeah, just leave it.”

God, this little is annoying the hell out of me. I can’t even enjoy one ing meal in peace. I need to call Wookie and have him teach me how to block numbers. I can’t have my phone ringing until it dies everyday. Unless I just leave it off. Not like I text anyone. Oh, and for your information, Wookie is one of the only 3 people (including Hyukjae) that somehow thinks that my life still has value and is worth looking after. I really wonder what they see in me. Even I know I’m an obnoxious prick.

 

I took a long, cold walk back home alone after eating my breakfast. Funny because it’s already 2:00pm. Hyukjae said he had to finish some schoolwork with a group so he ran off to meet them. Ah, group works. Such a pain. This is why being an art major gives me so much bliss. All of our plates have to be done by ourselves and ourselves alone. There is no such thing as a painting done by two people.

As soon as I get home, I head for my bedroom planning to rest for the rest of the day before school comes to haunt me. I come to a halting stop when I pass by a canvas about 18x24 inches big, still covered in its plastic and staring me in the face

. HOLY ING .

I TOTALLY forgot to do this ing plate! How the hell did I not even start on this thing? What kind of colossal idiot am I? Dammit! Now I have to run out and get some materials ‘coz Lord know I ain’t got no paint left. ing…AH WOW. What a great way to start this week.

I run out to the only art store in the area when I realize I forgot my jacket. Oh me! And forget it! I need the to get this done first. Screw the freezing cold air and odd stares from those stupid dolts on the street. Go do something with your lives.

BRRRR BRRR BRRR

Not now. Stop bothering me already

BRRRRR BRRRR BRRRRR

UGH. Go you something with your life other than bug me already!

As I enter the store, I ignore the pleasantly robotic welcome greeting from the staff and head straight for the acrylic paints. Thank God it’s only acrylic because if we were assigned to do oil, I’d be ing screwed. I’d need at least 5 days to bull that . Wow, how redundant. I finish stuffing my basket with a load (there we go again) of paint tubes and start looking for the primer…oh .

. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This has got to be some sick joke.

They can’t NOT have any.

“Excuse me, miss?” . Now I have to start with human interaction.

“Yes? How may I help you?” Please say you can.

“Do you have any primer? Gel, gesso, anything’s fine.” Hell, I just need to start painting on the ing canvas already.

“Oh…” Oh my .

“Umm, I’m sorry sir. We ran out of stock earlier this week and are expecting for the next batch to come a few days from now.” OH FANTASTIC.

“Uh. Ok. Thanks…I guess.” Yeah, thanks for nothing!

. . . Now what?

BRRRRR BRRRR BRRRRR

Oh my god. Not now you little ! Wow. is basically my word for the day.

Okay, okay. First thing’s first. Let’s go pay for this crap and look for another store. If I can find one that is. Everyone knows that this is the only real art shop in the entire neighborhood! Every other shop is simple a bookstore or some random shop filled with random crap designed to lure children in and spend their pocket money.

BRRRRRRRR BRRRRRR BRRRR

YOU ARE ONE PERSISTENT ER. You've been making my phone vibrate all day. I swear I should just turn this off—

BRRRRR BRRRRR BRRRRR

Jesus Christ.

It's a call. It's a ing call. Okay, it’s okay. Whatever. Just hang up.

*Beep*

I put my fully loaded basket on the counter so I can pay for the everything. The cashier started unloading the paint tubes one by one and I was just in awe at the sight.   , this is really draining my pay for the next week. I really need to find a way to get more money. But finding another job is just way too much of a hassle. It’ll be too hard to find another job that doesn’t involve stupid people. At least not too many, I mean. Just being realistic here.

“Excuse me, sir?”

“Oh, uh, yes?” Must have gotten carried away by my thoughts for a moment.

“Will that be cash or card?”

“Cash.”

“..."

"What?"

"...uh...okay." LOL. Look at her face. She seems amazed that I pay for any of this. What am I even saying? 'Cause of this I’m not eating dinner for the next fe---

BRRRR BRRRR BRRRRRRR

JESUS. REALLY!

BRRRR BRRRRRR BRRRRRRRRRR

UGH. FINE. Let’s get this over with.

“What the hell do you want?!” Pfft. The cashier got scared.

“...umm…….uhh…”

“I’m finally answering you. Now ing tell me what you want already!”

“Oh. I, uhh….”

WOW. JESUS CHRIST. WHAT IS WITH THIS LITTLE ?

“I, umm...you…” Okay, let’s end this farce.

“Listen, you persistent little . Don’t contact me again. EVER.”

"Ah, wai--"

*Beep*

Okay, where was I...paying. Righ—

BRRRR BRRRRR BRRRR

OH MY GOD. How and why is this little still calling me?!

"What the fuc--"

"Your promise!"

"...My what?"

"Your promise! You made a promise to me and I just want to know if you remember it."

...

"Hello?"

...Promise? I made someone a PROMISE? As in, I made the conscious and consensual decision to link myself to another human being by creating a verbal contract? I MADE A ING PROMISE?!

"...Hello? Kyuhyun?"

"Oh...uh, wait. What are you even talking about?"

"The promise you made to me when I met you last night."

Holy . I was too shot last night. I really can’t remember anything at all.

"Which is?"

"To be my friend."

...

"Kyuhyun?"

. JUST ING KILL ME.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Sorry for the extreme lateness but I've been busy and slightly idealess for the last few weeks. Next update will unfortunate take a while because of my upcoming midterms. But hopefully it won't take as long as this one. Many thanks and I hope you enjoy! :)