A Text

Making Connections [HIATUS]

no.  How the hell is this happening?

 

 

Hey there Kyuhyun! It was nice meeting you last night~ :)

 

Are you ing kidding me? Whoever this is knows my name. I actually gave my name? How drunk did I last night’s party? Well, considering I was puking until about 6 hours ago kinda shows how stupid I was for getting all excited and mixing my tequila and vodka. Great job Kyuhyun. And I thought you knew better.

Okay, maybe I’m freaking out a bit too much. I mean it’s just a text, just my cellphone number. I’ve had a ton one night stands before and that actually involved getting and actually having physical contact with each other…but not one person has ever texted me before. EVER.  Well, I mean after a night like that, duh. Who hunts down a one night stand?

But . It means this person has the means to contact me, find me, track me down. Ok, ok whoa there. Unless he’s some obsessive psycho or I totally screwed him over (haha very funny self), I’m totally over-thinking for the stupidest reasons. Don’t judge me. I really hate making connections with people. I hate people but I like . Such a dilemma right?

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Jesus Christ.

“YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! YOU STILL ALIVE?!”

. Amplify the pain my brain is already experiencing why don’t you?

“OPEN THE DAMN DOOR IF YOU’RE STILL BREATHING WHY DONTCHA!”

“OKAY! OKAY! SHUT UP ALREADY!” Anything to make this idiot stop rapping at my door.

“What is it human?”

“Oh good. So you did make it home. Now let me in”

How courteous to invite yourself in .

“What are you doing here Hyuk?” I was so not looking for any company right now. Not like I ever really do.

“Oh shut up and be grateful that someone actually cares enough to see if a prick like you is still breathing.”

“Yes, yes ‘coz even my parents have given up on me.” Just saying, I’m not disowned or anything but I’ve been kicked out because of my uality. I guess you could say because I’m more gay than bi, I brought shame to my family or something. Not like I really care, they don’t pay for living expenses or anything.

“Anyway, really Hyukjae. Why are you here?”

“I’m telling you, I’m really here to see if you were still alive or something. You kinda disappeared at one point last night.”

“And how is that not normal? For me of all people.”

“Yeah I get it mister I-get-laid-24/7. But you normally at least tell us that you’re leaving to go someone.”

“Ok, Imma be honest. I don’t completely remember what happened last night.”

“uh…wha…” Wow. He looks so stupid with his mouth hanging like that.

“Hello? Earth to Hyuk?”

“No way. There’s no way YOU, OF ALL PEOPLE could not have been that drunk!”

“Dude, if I wanna take every free drink that comes my way, I’m pretty sure Imma get hit sooner or later.” What can I do? Not like every and that comes my way knows what I just drank. And I’m sure it makes it that much easier for them to get in my pants. Go figure.

“Okay, so you don’t even know how you got home?”

“Wow, you’re starting to sound like my mom. When she still cared.”

“Dude, seriously.” Ugh. Leave it to Hyukjae to be so overprotective and annoying.

Sigh. “I’m telling you I’m fine. Aside from this massive headache.”

God. He isn’t having it; this dude is such a worrywart. Time to act like a decent human being. A reassuring squeeze on his shoulder should work. I guess?

“Really. If there’s one thing you can count on me for, it’s to get home safely. Drunk or not.”

“Haa…I guess. Just don’t get to BOP ever again.”

“Pfft- Don’t count on it.”

“Dude! Who knows what could have happened to you?!”

“Or do you mean what I could have done? Look man, just give it up already. You care too much and I don’t give a damn. Now can we stop this useless conversation so I can get this grime of me and eat?”

“I swear I can never win with you.” Of course not. I’m top ten of the school for a reason.

“I’m just gonna take a quick shower. Think of somewhere to eat already!”

“Yeah, yeah. Go on you .”

Thank god that’s over with. I just hate how Hyukjae gets all protective. He’s a nice dude and all but I just don’t chime well with kindness and . It creates relationships. Connections with other people. And Lord knows I don’t want that. Anyway, time for a nice, warm sho-

BRRRR BRRR BRRRRR

Who the is this?

 

 

Hey. Umm…do you by any chance not remember me?...

 

Hell no, I don’t. Now stop texting me tard. Ugh. Lets just leave this to die for now, I guess. If I don’t reply, there’s no connection and whoever that is will leave me alone. Simple as that.

I hope. Whatever.