3. I like You!

The word

AN: again.. this is a totally new, raw chapter that has not been edited as i only wrote it an hour ago. Very very sorry *bows*

 

They arrived the super market in silence. Youngjae step up to the front and took two basket and handed one to Jinyoung.

“we’re going to split up. You guys go on and buy the snacks while I go and buy some other things,” Youngjae announced and the two looked shocked.

“but Youngjae-ah. We’re sup-“ Jinyoung hadn’t finish his words as Youngjae already zoomed off.

The two stood there awkwardly.

They both then looked at each other. When their eyes met they quickly reverted their gazes.

“umm.. we should go and pick up some things,” Mark suggested and Jinyoung nodded walking in the front. Mark sighed and walked keeping some distance from the younger.

Jinyoung began to pick some snacks and put them in the basket. Mark looked at the younger’s back.

Jinyoung stopped to pick something. Mark halted a few meters away from the younger. He looked at Jinyoung helplessly trying to take a snack which was situated very high. Mark sighed and went towards Jinyoung. The younger almost jumped when he felt Mark pushed him aside.

Mark looked at the item and pointed at it confirming the target at Jinyoung. The younger blinked a few times and then nodded. Mark took a leap and grabbed the snack. He landed safely and gave the snack to Jinyoung.

He snorted, “and you said you are taller than me,” Mark mocked and the younger just went off leaving Mark.

When he was sure that Jinyoung was gone he groaned loudly. “my gosh! Why the heck did I do that?! My ankle is hurting me right now!” he gritted his teeth as he limped to catch up with Jinyoung.

 

On the other hand.

“this plan better work,” Youngjae was on his own outside the store trying to fight the cold.

He then shivered when a cold breeze suddenly hit him, “ugh.. why the heck did I agree to this?” he questioned himself as he sat on the bench. He looked at the plastic full of groceries.

“why are they so late?” he asked himself again and then sneezed suddenly. He sniffled and then sighed.

 

 

Mark and Jinyoung was now walking side by side as Jinyoung almost dropped the basket most of them time and Mark made sure that didn’t happen.

Mark glanced at the younger, “Jinyoung-ah… are you.. umm.. mad at me?” he asked.

Jinyoung gave Mark a look before turning his head to the front. “why would I be mad at you? I have no reason to do so,” he said trying to keep a straight face.

“then? Why do you keep avoiding me?” Mark asked with a slight anger in his tone.

“it’s just… I don’t know! I get scared when I see you. I mean… when I see you my heart start to beat fast and my face gets hot and my feet just run away,” Jinyoung explained shutting his eyes.

Mark widened his eyes. He was surprised to hear the words that came out of Jinyoung’s mouth.

Jinyoung sighed, “let’s just go. We’re late,” Jinyoung said and went to the cashier.

After paying they stepped out and felt the cold breeze hit them.

“wait a sec. where’s youngjae?” Jinyoung asked suddenly realised the younger’s absence.

Mark pulled out his phone when he felt it vibrated. He looked at the sender and noticed that it was Youngjae.

Youngjae-

Hyungs! I’m going to go first because I’m quite in a hurry. Sorry for leaving you guys. Don’t worry and take your time going…. *winks*

11.35 pm

 

Mark sighed, “he left.”

Jinyoung widened his eyes, “what?!”

Mark stared at the phone sternly. “what was that wink for?” he thought.

“ah! That boy! I’m going crazy yah!” Jinyoung yelled ruffling his hair.

I think this for the best. This is my chance to speak to him,” Mark thought.

“let’s just go,” Mark said and walked up front. He tried his best not to limp. When he tried to jump again earlier he actually slipped and sprained his ankle, and fortunately for him Jinyoung didn’t saw it.

Jinyoung sighed and then looked at Mark and realised that he was walking weirdly. He ran up to him and held his arms when Mark almost falls.

Mark looked at Jinyoung laughed awkwardly, “hah.. thanks,” he rubbed the back of his neck.

“what happened? Did you fall?” Jinyoung asked concerned. Mark was taken aback slightly.

“oh… umm I slipped earlier and fell and I sprained my ankle a little,” Mark informed feeling embarrassed. Jinyoung looked at Mark feeling guilty.

“I’m sorry,” Jinyoung said and then took Mark’s arm and put it over his shoulders in order to support the older.

Mark just smiled.

 

 

Meanwhile.

Youngjae entered the dorm and almost died when the members bombarded him with waves of questions. He sniffled and JB realised that.

“everybody stop!” he yelled and everyone halted their questions. The two maknaes stared at JB weirdly.

JB went up to Youngjae and held his face, “are you okay? You don’t look so good.”

Youngjae sniffled, “I’m fine. It’s just so cold out there. And to answer all of your questions. I don’t know. I left them before they’re even finished. So I don’t have a clue what happened between the two when I left them,” Youngjae explained.

“you did a good job. Oh and by the way, did you buy what told you to?” JB asked eagerly.

Youngjae sighed and took out a bag of food.

“yes! OH my little babys~” JB cooed as he snatched them from Youngjae’s hands.

The younger rolled his eyes.

“never mind him. At least I get to sleep how I want,” Youngjae reassured himself.

They all jumped suddenly when a sudden thunder roared. Bambam threw himself at Yugyeom who screamed.

“whoah! Is it going to rain?” Jackson asked looking out the window. JB spun his head towards the boy.

“what? Rain in middle of winter? It couldn’t be!” JB said arguing.

Youngjae the tv and the news channel came up.

“we report to you the sudden news. A report came from the weather forecast department and heard that it’ll rain tonight. This is actually a first as during the winter seldom rain fall and it was mostly blizzard. We will not know the consequences of the sudden rain so we would like to advice all residents to stay in their respective houses. This has been SBC news,”

Jackson gave JB the 'you were saying?' look with one of his eyebrows rose. JB just groan.

“but they’re still outside. Shouldn’t we go and look for them?” Youngjae asked concerned of the two.

“don’t worry. They’ll be fine. I’m sure they’ll think things through,” JB said reassuring the younger.

“I hope so…” JB thought as he looked out the window.

 

 

The two walked in silence with Jinyoung still supporting Mark up. The older suddenly groaned and stopped.

Jinyoung halted and Mark immediately sat down. “hyung! Are you okay?” Jinyoung asked crouching down.

“I’m fine. Just felt a sting,” Mark tried to give a smile but Jinyoung could see the pain in Mark’s face. Jinyoung held Mark’s leg and pulled his pants up. He was so shock that he gasped.

“oh my god! Hyung! It’s swollen up badly,”  Jinyoung informed.

“hah… it’s nothing. I can handle it,” Mark said and tried to stand up but then fell with and he yelled in pain.

“no you can’t handle it. Hop on. I’ll carry you,” Jinyoung said and offered Mark his back. The older was hesitant.

“Mark. I told you to hop on,” Jinyoung said in a stern voice.

The older in the end gave up and climbed on Jinyoung’s back.

“are you sure you’re okay with this Jinyoung-ah?” Mark asked.

“I’m pretty sure hyung. I can’t let you walk in that state. Besides you’re quite lighter than I thought,” Jinyoung said and he began to walk.

Mark gulped. He felt his face flush in light pink shade. “To feel his body close to mine is… hah… his body feels so warm,” he thought and then closed his eyes and leaned his head on Jinyoung’s shoulder.

Mark wrapped his arms around Jinyoung’s chest tightly. Jinyoung looked at Mark’s hands and heaved a deep breath.

“hyung?”

Mark hummed. And there was no answer from the younger.

“what is it?” Mark lifted his head.

“oh. It’s nothing actually. I’ll tell you later.”

Mark’s eyes run through the area.

“umm… actually I have something to say,”

Jinyoung halted for a while before he started to move again.

“umm.. Jinyoung-ah…” Mark trailed off. He paused to hear any reaction from Jinyoung. The younger just kept quiet.

“I… Like you…” Mark shut his eyes fear of the next possible things that might happen. He heard no response from the younger.

“Jinyoung?”

Still no response. Mark pulled up his body and looked at Jinyoung’s side. The boy just kept a blank look.

Mark sighed and just laid his head on the boy’s shoulder.

“I know…” he suddenly heard Jinyoung’s quiet voice. Mark didn’t want to talk more so he just kept quiet.

Jinyoung suddenly halted making Mark look up. “what is it?” the older asked.

“rain?” Jinyoung said looking up the sky. Mark also looked up and then felt raindrops on his face.

“Jinyoung-ah,” Mark sounded in a hurry and Jinyoung began to run. The rain began to pour heavily. Jinyoung pondered on where to go and then he found a hut and quickly ran there.

When they entered he let Mark sit on the bench. They were both soaking wet.

“how come it’s raining in the middle of the winter?” Jinyoung asked surprised at the sudden weather change.

Mark and Jinyoung opened their wet jackets and now they’re only in their thin shirts. Mark breathed out hot air in his hands trying to keep himself warm. He then looked at Jinyoung who was shivering by his side.

“you okay?” Mark asked.

Jinyoung nodded, “just feeling a little cold. that’s all,” he kept on stuttering. Mark felt himself  shivering and then felt Jinyoung came closer to him.

“sorry. But I really need some heat right now,” Jinyoung was stuttering as he laid his head on Mark’s shoulder. Mark could feel the younger’s vibration and it was even stronger than his. The older then wrapped his arms around Jinyoung.

“hyung…” Mark heard Jinyoung said. He looked at him.

“why do you like me?” with that Mark began to blush.

“I… I… I don’t know! I just… Just like you! Why would there be a reason to like someone?!” Mark said getting a bit embarrassed by the fact that they’re even talking about this.

Jinyoung chuckled. He actually felt happy like this.

“what’s funny?!” Mark asked. Jinyoung just shook his head smiling and then let out a deep breath.

He actually felt in peace with Mark around him. He doesn’t even feel cold anymore. He suddenly sneezed. Well he crossed the thought.

Mark laughed a little to gain a glare from the younger.

“if I get sick I’m so going to sue you,” Jinyoung threatened.

The two suddenly fell into silence. Mark felt jinyoung’s hot breath on his skin. Mark felt his heart began to beat faster. He gulped and then grabbed Jinyoung by his shoulder and faced him.

Mark cupped Jinyoung’s face and then leaned in to give a light kiss. Although Jinyoung  was taken aback he didn’t pull away. He actually liked the feeling of Mark’s soft lips on his. He slowly moved his arms and wrapped them around the older’s waist.

After what seemed like forever they pulled away and Mark put their foreheads together. They were breathing heavily due to the lack of oxygen.

“Jinyoung… I… Does this means..”

“don’t push it hyung…” Jinyoung chuckled.

“well I’m going to think otherwise. I’m going to assume that you like me!” Mark insisted.

“say what you like. My mind will never change. Well for now,”

Mark pulled away and smiled, “you do like me!”

“I told you already that I’m going to think about it. Just give me some time,” Jinyoung said as he crossed his arms.

“alright. I will. But you’re not going to avoid me again are you?”

“no I won’t,”

“so that means I can do skinship with you!” Mark wrapped around Jinyoung’s arm and Laid his head on the younger’s shoulder.

Jinyoung chuckled, “just refrain yourself in front of the babies,” he warned and the older just smiled.

The just sat there hand in hand waiting for the rain to stop.

 

 

 

An hour and a half later

“seriously! Shouldn’t we go and look for them? Youngjae asked in concern before sneezing. He actually caught a cold and is now wrapped inside JB’s arms.

“yeah. The rain seemed to subside a little so..” JB trailed off. “why don’t you three go and look for them?”

Jackson widened his eyes, “me?! Why me?!”

“cause I have to take care of Youngjae here and cannot trust the two of them to go alone,” JB explained.

Jackson sighed and took his jacket and went up front. The three were ready to go when suddenly they heard a loud knock on the door. Jackson was so surprised that he fell down.

“scaredy cat,” Bambam remarked and Yugyeom went up to open the door. The door opened revealing a wet Jinyoung carrying a wet Mark on his back.

“oh my god! I’m so glad you guys are safe,” JB exclaimed still wrapped on Youngjae.

“is Mark hyung asleep?” Bambam asked staring at the quiet Mark.

“yeah. We are both tired so…” Jinyoung went to send Mark in his room. The rest eyed the two in silence. Jackson and JB looked at each other and smirked.

 

Jinyoung made Mark sit on the bed as he woke up.

“come on hyung. You need to dry yourself first,”Jinyoung said and stripped Mark to his shirt. He gave Mark a towel.

“what about you? You should dry yourself too or you’ll catch a cold,” mark said concerned.

“don’t worry and I know. That’s what I’m going to do now,” Jinyoung informed as he took off his layers of jackets and dried his hair. he then crouched  and took a look on Mark’s swollen ankle. He touched it a little bit and Mark let out a painful groan.

“it still hurts?” Jinyoung asked and Mark nodded.

Jinyoung stood up and then went out. After a few minutes he returned with a cloth of ice.

“this should help reduce the swelling,” he said and then put the ice on Mark’s ankle. The older groaned a little. After a while Jinyoung took a band aid and wrapped Mark’s ankle.

“this should hold for a while. Tomorrow we’ll go with Noyoung hyung to the doctor and get you checked up,” Mark nodded.

“I’ll get going,” Jinyoung said and was about to stand up when Mark suddenly pulled Jinyoung’s hand and made the younger fall on the bed. He looked at Mark.

 “can’t you sleep with me? Just for tonight?” Mark asked in his puppy eyes. Jinyoung just smiled.

“okay. But just for tonight,” Jinyoung said and Mark immediately tackled him. The older wrapped his arms around the younger’s waist and he furrowed his head into Jinyoung’s chest.

“jinyoung-ah…”

The younger hummed in response.

“can you sing me a lullaby?”

Jinyoung just laughed, “gosh you’re such a baby,” he said before singing a soft tune caressing Mark’s hair.

In the middle of the song he stopped as he felt Mark’s steady breathing signing that he was fast asleep. Jinyoung smiled as he looked at Mark’s peaceful sleeping face. he then carressed the older's cheeks.

I like you too hyung

---

 

AN: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! What a crap!!!! i'm totally brain dead right now! i have no more ideas!! Nonetheless i updated...

i seriously do not know what's going on with this story... i might end it just now but i also feel like i need to add up a few more things... you something that happened afterwards *winks*

oh and by the way i'm starting to write a new story (again with the promotions..lolz) featuring GOT7 and Kim Yongbin(OC/Male)... i might upload maybe by tonight or maybe tommorow night... depending on my mood~ hehe

thank you all for the subbies~ much love to you~!!!

-KYB-