2. The Plan

The word

AN: new chapter, only thought of it a few minutes ago (45 minutes to be exact), so this is not edited, i'm very sorry *bows*

 

2. The Plan

Mark sprawled over the floor trying to fight away his sneezes. He then rolled to his side and looked at their 'A' poster hanging on the wall.  He looked at his own self with his arm wrapped around Jinyoung’s shoulder. He groaned and rolled his body towards the sofa. He took his pillow and hugged it tight.

“why do I have to have feelings for him? And that damn feeling might just cost me my dearest friend. Ugh! I can’t believe I had kissed him. That was so unintentional!” he ranted at his pillow as if it was someone else.

He then sat up and looked around as loneliness started to kick in. He was quite happy a while ago but now he felt so depressed.

“he hates me right? He hates me to death!” he screamed out loud as he flailed his pillow. After minutes of heavy groaning and yelling he took a deep breath before looking at his pillow.

“yah! What do you think I should do? Should I just admit everything and confess or should I just lie and make things up saying it was an accident?” he asked the person in the pillow who was in fact Jackson. He sighed after a few moments of silent.

“ugh… I think I’m going crazy. I’m starting to talk to a pillow! Gosh! Not dolls but Pillows!!” he smacked his forehead and shook his head.

He then turned his head when he heard the door being unlocked. The members entered the dorm one by one each looking quite tired. Youngjae looked at Mark who was still on the floor.

“what are you doing here hyung? Aren’t you supposed to be resting?” he asked crouching down.

Mark eyed the younger, “I’m fine Youngjae-ah,” he said. Youngjae kept on giving Mark a worrying look. The older sighed and stood up.

“see? I’m totally fine! I’m healthy as a new-born baby!” Mark pounded his own chest signing his well-being. Youngjae nodded but he still had his worried look on.

“but still hyung, you should rest more. We can’t risk on having you fall sick again,” he expressed before going to his room.

Mark groaned. Suddenly he saw Jinyoung went out of his room and went straight into the bathroom.

“he didn’t even looked at me. It’s official… he hates me,” Mark thought and sighed. He then felt someone pulled him. Before he realised it he was already being dragged into his room. He then sat down as of order from the man who pulled him, namely Jackson. JB was in there too.

They began to stare at Mark weirdly.

“okay big  boy. Spill it!” Jackson ordered.

Mark looked at them confused.

“we know that there’s something going on with you and Jinyoung. He was so unfocused earlier and he even talks to himself in the dressing room,” JB said crossing his arms.

“it looks like he was thinking about something and we couldn’t help but get suspicious at you two. I mean you both had not talked to each other except for greetings for the past few days. It’s slowly getting on my nerves,” Jackson said ruffling his hair.

Mark sighed and closed his eyes, “yeah, maybe I’ll just tell them about it,” Mark thought and then took a deep breath.

He started to tell the story from when Jackson complained about Jinyoung being biased till the point where he kissed Jinyoung when they were left alone.

“it was seriously unintentional! I mean I meant to just get close to him and then say some jokes but my instinct just went for it and then I confessed,” Mark said and then covered his face.

Jackson snorted. “I’m speechless,” he scratched his eyebrows.

“so what? You do really like Jinyoung? I mean LIKE like?” JB asked.

“I dunno. I just feel attracted to him that’s all. It’s like when I’m close to him I get these sparky thingies. Sometimes I do feel like I LIKE like him but there are also times when I only like him as a firend,” Mark stated looking down. He felt weird when he didn’t hear any response from the two.

 He looked up and saw the two staring at him sternly. He pulled back a little, a bit surprised.

He then cleared his throat, “umm could you two please keep this a secret? I mean I still don’t want Jinyoung to find out. I seriously should think for myself first before going for the catch. So can you please help me with this?” Mark asked in his puppy face mode.

JB scoffed, “you look too healthy for a sick person. All right, I’ll try but please do it soon. I can’t stand having the two of you be awkward and quiet around each other. Understood? Go and rest,” JB ordered and Mark nodded vigorously.

JB then went outside leaving the two in silence. Jackson just sat on his bed and stared at Mark shaking his head.

Mark sighed, “why are you looking at me like that?” he asked.

Jackson threw a towel at the older and then turned his back at him. Mark sighed

----

Jinyoung sat on his desk writing an entry to his journal. It was a book he kept to write all his daily activities and some other stuff. After he finished he stretched his arms up as he kept on writing for an hour nonstop. He looked at the clock and realised that it was already 10. He then decided to read the entries of his journal for the week.

After flipping a few pages he arrived at the day when Mark had kissed him. He read from the beginning till the end and realised that he didn’t write anything about the incident. He felt weird. He was sure he had written something about it. To put simply what he wrote was just some details of practices and lessons and then some notes for the lyrics he had thought about that day.

He hissed and scratched his head. Then he flipped a page and saw writings. He looked closely as it was actually smaller than his usual writings.

TBH I never thought of him that way. I only thought of him as a brother and a really close friend. But the time when he kissed me, I felt something. Something that I couldn’t describe. I really don’t know! I did felt quite surprised by it as it was so sudden. I mean, I never thought he would go that way. Wait! What am I saying?! Anyhow… that event was so shocking. And I really don’t know what to do. I’m really confused. What should I do? I think I better avoid him for a while. That would be for the best, right?”

As Jinyoung finished reading he felt like he wanted to just throw things away.

I cannot believe I wrote this”

He scratched his temples. When suddenly his door was opened by someone he felt like jumping. He immediately hid his book and fell in the process of doing it.

 Yugyeom peered his head in. he looked around and thought that no one was there until he heard a light cough. He looked down and found the source. Jinyoung was lying on his sides hands used to support his head up.

The maknae eyed him weirdly, “what are you doing hyung? Did you fell off from the bed or something?” he asked.

“oh! Who? Me? Nah. I was just cillin’ out if you know what I mean,” Jinyoung said and crossed his legs up and then laughed awkwardly.

Yugyeom rolled his eyes, “whatever. Come out, dinner’s ready,” he then went out.

Jinyoung sighed and then stood up. “why am I being so jumpy all of the sudden?” he asked himself and shook his head. He then went out.

He sat down on the dining table besides Youngjae and JB. JB looked at the younger and then he gave a look towards Jackson.

 

Half an hour earlier.

JB called Jackson to his room and then shut the door close. Jackson sat at JB and Youngjae’s bed.

“so what’s the plan?” he asked and JB sat on the floor beside Youngjae who looked at the two confused.

Youngjae rose up his hand, “umm? May I ask what are you discussing about?” he asked and JB just patted his head.

“shush dear. Just listen,” he smiled at Youngjae and then turned his head towards Jackson. “so I was thinking. Maybe we should umm you know… make them together? I mean, like lock them in a room or something. Or maybe send them to go shopping?”

Jackson puckered his lips. “I don’t know about sending them to go somewhere. I mean, Mark is sick,” he crossed his arms.

Youngjae was still confused about this conversation, “what? What’s with the two? Something wrong with them? Did they fight or something? Well I did notice both of them ignoring each other and they were both so unfocused. So are you trying to settle things between them?” he bombarded the two with questions. JB put his arm around Youngjae’s shoulder and patted him.

“youngjae-ah. I told you to be quiet. Just listen to us first okay? We’ll explain later. Hmm?” JB gave Youngjae another smile and the younger nodded shuting his mouth.

“that’s why I have this boy here,” JB said signing at Youngjae. Jackson and Youngjae both looked at JB weirdly.

“what? Me?” Youngjae exclaimed.

“yup you! So I want the three of you to go and buy some things. Like seriously. We need a few things in the kitchen. Anyways. After you arrive at the market buy the things fast but I want you to do it alone,” JB explained but noticed Youngjae’s confused expression.

JB sighed, “after you arrive, leave the two together without them noticing and you go buy some things,” he explained again.

“ehh?!” Youngjae was still confused.

JB smacked his forehead, “you go. With Mark and Jr. Arrive. Leave them. Go buy things. Let them talk,” he gave a hopeful look at Youngjae and fortunately the younger seemed to understand him.

“and then when you guys are on your way home. Say that you’re actually in a hurry and run off first,”

“and Giving them the opportunity to talk! Oh my gosh! That’s so brilliant JB!” Jackson exclaimed. The leader gave him a proud smile.

“so what you’re trying to say is that you want me, Jinyoungie hyung and Mark hyung to go and buy some groceries. But actually you’re trying to make them talk while asking me to buy the groceries alone. After we finish you want me to act like I’m in a hurry and go on first leaving them as Mark can’t run as he is still sick. Is that it?” Youngjae asked confirming the orders he got.

JB nod, “yes finally you understand.”

“not completely. I mean! Why the heck do you want the two of them to talk? I mean did something serious happen between those two?” he asked massaging his temples.

JB and Jackson realised about it, “oh yeah I totally forgot about it,” JB said and then explained everything from the kiss to Mark’s confession this evening.

Youngjae made a weird expression, “so the two likes each other but doesn’t admit it?”

“we’re sure about Mark but I’m just guessing on Jinyoung though. It’s just based on what I observed during this past few weeks,” Jackson confessed. Yougjae just close his eyes and scrunched his eyebrows.

“hmm… and what do I get by doing this?” he asked.

JB and Jackson exchanged glances at each other and then at Youngjae.

JB scratched the back of his neck, “umm…”

“an exercise?” Jackson suggested. And JB nodded agreeing with the boy.

Youngjae rolled his eyes and sighed, “I knew it. Alright. But only if you agree to my condition,” the two looked at Youngjae questioningly. The younger eyed JB, “I get to sleep how I want. No complaining.”

JB sighed and gritted his teeth, “I knew it. So typical of you my dear. Just hold it in JB. This is for your fellow member’s problem. This is nothing compared to that,” he whispered to himself before giving Youngjae a forced smile. “okay. You got a deal.”

Youngjae fist pumped in the air and whooted.

 

 

Back to the dining table


Jackson gave a signalling look at JB and the leader nodded.

JB glanced at Jinyoung beside him and Mark who’s opposite of him. He cleared his throat, “umm. So I was meaning to ask you guys to do something,” all of them looked at JB.

“we’re actually low on snacks currently. And I want to send some of you to go and buy them,” JB said pausing to look at the oblivious members’ reaction. Yugyeom and Bambam lowered their heads hoping not to be picked. Mark on the other hand was confident that JB won’t be  asking him.

“so I want Jinyoung and Youngjae to go,”

“why me?!” Youngjae acted to be surprised. And here they say Youngjae is a bad actor.

“Bambam and Yugyeom is currently tired so..” JB trailed off.

“but hyung. My budgets kind of low right now,” Jinyoung confessed rubbing the back of his head.

“oh… well I’m a bit low as well. And I know that Jackson’s also low and Noyoung hyung won’t be obliged on giving some money for snacks at this time. So the only solution is,” JB looked at Mark who jumped a little when the leader laid his eyes on him.

“why don’t you go too Mark?” he asked and the older was quite shocked.

“umm.. JB I think Mark is a bit too sick to go right now,” Jackson also joined the act.

JB looked at Mark sternly, “are you okay Mark?” he asked.

The oldest sighed, “okay, I’ll go,” he gave up. Jackson grinned from ear to ear. JB gave Youngjae  a high-five from Jinyoung’s back secretly.

 

The three were ready to go. Mark wore his shoes as Youngjae and Jinyoung went outside. “we’ll be going,” he informed the others who were seating at the living room.

Mark ran a little bit to catch up with two. They walk in silence with Youngjae in the middle and Mark on the right. The youngest there took glances at both of them who just kept quiet other than Jinyoung shivering and Mark trying to suppress his sneezes. Youngjae shook his head and understood the situation completely now.

“they are so hopeless,” Youngjae thought.

 

They arrived the super market in silence. Youngjae step up to the front and took two basket and handed one to Jinyoung.

“we’re going to split up. You guys go on and buy the snacks while I go and buy some other things,” Youngjae announced and the two looked shocked.

“but Youngjae-ah. We’re sup-“ Jinyoung hadn’t finish his words as Youngjae already zoomed off.

The two stood there awkwardly.

They both then looked at each other

---

 

AN: Hi guys! finally i can update... been busy recently,.. but i'm now free

this is the next chapter... i know this story was supposed to be a twoshot... but i just couldn't control my brain... things just kept on flowing. hehe sorry~

so this story might be a chaptered one so i don't know what'll happen... BTW not much Markjin in this chap... Did you guys notice anothe pairing i put in here? i think it's an obvious one actually hehe~ (hint: 2?)

oh yeah... thanks for all the subbies.. even though this is a total crap...

btw~ after this story is finished, i'm going to write a new story which was in my mind for awhile now.. it features GOT7 again and an OC (male).... yeah that's just my kind of thing,,,, lolz

anticipate it!!

-KYB-