I like....

The word

1.

Jinyoung sat at the back seat looking out of the window. His mind was flying around worrying about the comeback stage. Actually he is the kind of person who doesn’t worries much about things but today was an exception; he actually felt weight on his shoulders and even heavier than usual.

He sighed and looked at the other members. Youngjae was sleeping to his side head hanging uncomfortably. He grabbed the younger’s head and laid it on his shoulder. He then shifted his gaze to the front and looked at Bambam and Jackson laughing and arguing over a phone game. To their right was Yugyeom head turned towards the window with his ears plugged. And lastly at the far front was JB. Sitting quietly and he also had his ears plugged. Though he felt kind of weird with only six of them there as Mark fell sick and had to rest at home. Jinyoung widened his eyes.

That’s when he realized. He wasn’t actually worried about the comeback, but it was Mark that he was worried about. Now he thought of the next question, why was he worried?

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He decided to cancel his thought for a while and sleep for the next one and a half hour ride.

“I hope he is okay”

 

“Alright boys, it’s time now. Even though Mark is not here but we should do our best and in fact we should double our effort to cope on Mark’s absence,” JB said as they all gathered in a circle.

As he continued on his word of encouragement one member seemed to be unfocused. Jinyoung can’t seem to stop thinking about the oldest at home. Though he kept reminding himself to stay focused but his mind kept on flowing away. He sighed and looked down.

“Ready?!” JB asked

“G.O.T.7! JJAI!” the five said in unison as they pushed their hands down. Jinyoung only realised when they start to spread out line up.

He blinked a few times and snorted at himself, “seriously now Jinyoung. You can’t even finish the group’s chant. Seriously. Why do you keep on thinking about that guy?”  He thought and sighed for the nth time.

Then he suddenly remembers why he kept on thinking about Mark.

 

Flashback

A few days ago.

Jinyoung sat on the sofa in GOT7’s room tablet on his hands. He sighed and turned off the tablet all of the sudden.

“My gosh! It is so boring here,” he exclaimed and ruffled his hair.

“That is why I told you to go home with Yugyeom and Bambam. And did you say yes? No! You insisted on staying here and now you’re complaining that it’s boring here,” JB said eyes on the notebook.

Jinyoung gave a light glare and then he rolled his eyes.

“I don’t want to go with them. It’s like being with babies,” he whined ending with a pout.

JB looked up at Jinyoung for a moment and scoffed before going back to his lyrics.

“Says the one who acts like a baby himself,” JB mocked.

Jinyoung hissed and stood up. He went up to JB and thought of an evil plan. He smirked before crouching pretending to look at JB’s work.

“Hmm... nice lyrics hyung,” Jinyoung faked a smile and that triggered a grin on the leader’s face.

“Right? Kyah~ I know I make the most beautiful lyrics ever. And as i-,“ JB not finishing his words got cut off by Jinyoung who pressed backspace repeatedly and made some of the words disappear.

With this JB’s patience rope suddenly broken off and he stood up.

“Yah!!! You know how much time I spent on those lyrics?! They were like my body and soul and you just what?! UGH!” JB began to throw a tantrum.

Jinyoung notices the leader’s rage mode triggered on so he decided to leave the site. He closed the door behind  and heaved a sigh of relief. He looked around a few times.

“And now what do I do?” he questioned himself and then after contemplating for a moment he  decided to go to the practice room and visit Mark and Jackson. He knew he couldn’t disturb Youngjae at this time as this was his special time of practicing with his vocal instructor. And besides,  Mark and Jackson are going to finish their martial arts practice in about 5 minutes so he decided to go there.

On his way to the practice room he stopped at the vending machine to buy some drinks for them. Without thinking for a second he picked Mark’s favourite drink. And when he was about to pick Jackson’s he suddenly realised.

“What drinks does Jackson like?” he blinked a few times. He shrugged and then picked any drink as he knows Jackson will drink them anyway.

When he arrived at the practice room, he peered in and looked at Jackson do his flip. He smirked. He then entered and just in time their practice and the martial arts instructor excused himself. He bowed to him and went inside.

The two was sitting on the floor sweating and breathing heavily.  They both noticed a presence and looked up. They both smiled.

“Jinyoungie~” they both called in unison. Jackson was about to attack the younger with a tackle but Jinyoung easily dodged the move. Jackson fell down and he pouted at Jinyoung.

“Hmph. No fair!” he cried.

Jinyoung shook his head, “no no. you’re sweaty and I don’t want my clothes to have your smell on it,” Jinyoung said gesturing at his white shirt. Jackson pouted. Jinyoung just chuckled.

“Oh by the way. Here you go Mark hyung. Your favourite.” Jinyoung handed Mark’s drink and then turned to look at Jackson.

“And here’s yours,” he gave handed Jackson’s with a throw. The two boys said thanks in unison.

Before Jackson opened the can he took in the situation.

“Hey! How come Mark got his favourite and I don’t?” Jackson complained.

Jinyoung scratched the back of his head as Mark observed the two.

“You always get Mark’s favourite and when it comes to ours’ you don’t know,” Jackson continued to grumble. “Jinyoung-ah. How come you know a lot about mark only and little about the rest?” Jackson asked looking at Jinyoung somewhat suspiciously.

Jinyoung gave a small laugh, “what do you mean? Of course I know a lot about the rest of you guys. I know that you used to be in the national fencing team. I know all of your birthdays and if you want me to talk about JB-“ Jackson cut him off with a groan.

“Stop messing around Jinyoung. I know, wait, we all know that you only care about Mark. What i mean is, you get interested in Marks personal life. Wait is that right? Never mind! What I’m trying to say is that you should stop putting all your interest on Mark and try to be more interested in us too,” Jackson expressed in a serious tone.

Jinyoung became so embarrassed that he began to blush. Mark was so shocked at the information that he dropped his jaw.

Jackson suddenly snorted, “I’m done with you two. I’m going to go to JB and pack my things up to go home,” Jackson said and then went out leaving the two awkward boys together.

As the door shuts Jinyoung let out a sigh, “I never realise,” he murmured. Mark looked at Jinyoung and then took a sip.

“Wow. I never knew Jinyoungie has so much interest in me. Well at least he doesn’t know yet. MY interest towards him,” Mark thought as he blinked a few times.

“Is it true?” Mark began.

Jinyoung turned his head a little to look at the older.

“What he just said? That your only interest is me?” Mark continued.

Jinyoung made a puzzled look and then shrugged. He didn’t know himself. He just pouts and closed his eyes.

Mark took another sip and sighed. Things were getting awkward and the tension was so dense that it could suffocate someone to death. He then eyed Jinyoung.

“Maybe if I do something he’ll feel relaxed. Oh! And maybe if say some jokes he’d feel much better,” Mark thought. He eyed Jinyoung sternly.

“Okay let’s do this,” he thought and then scurried towards Jinyoung. The latter was so surprised that he widened his eyes. Mark was so close to him, face only inches away. Mark gave a smile and then pecked Jinyoung. When he pulled away a little Jinyoung let out a gasp. The older just chuckled. He leaned again and this time he gave a light kiss for a few moments. Jinyoung closed his eyes and felt his heart beat fast. He wanted to just push Mark away but he just couldn’t.

Mark pulled away leaving a breathless Jinyoung. The younger began to breathe rapidly as he eyed Mark who was still a few inches away from him. Mark gave the younger a smile before cupping Jinyoung’s face.

“Jinyoung-ah. You do know I like you right?” he asked. Jinyoung gave him a look.

“What the hec-“

Mark let out a small laugh before standing up to go out leaving a dumbfounded Jinyoung. The latter panted a little bit as he tried to register what had happened. He then covered his face as he realised the situation.

End of Flashback

Jinyoung snapped back into reality when he heard his name being called. He shook his head and looked around. He realised that he was already in the car.

What?”

He then searched for the person who called his name. Youngjae looked at Jinyoung worryingly.

“Are you okay hyung? You seem to be out of it ever since we started our rehearsal. And during our performance your soul seemed to be left your body. Did something happened?” he asked, “and then in the dressing room you kept on and exclaiming and murmuring to yourself like a mad man,” Youngjae informed and then mentioned that Jinyoung was stared by the others at the dressing room the whole time. He then touched Jinyoung’s forehead asking if he has a fever.

Jinyoung shook his head as he took youngjae’s hand off.

“I’m fine, Youngjae-ah. Don’t worry,” Jinyoung answered.

“Are you sure?” the younger asked and Jinyoung gave a nod and a reassuring smile at him.

Youngjae nodded and then turned back his attention towards his iPad.

Jinyoung looked outside the window and watched the car pass the tall buildings of Seoul. He then took a deep sigh.

“Am I really fine?”

---

 

AN:-

HELLOOOO… first chap up and one more to go… I seriously do not know what I’m doing. LOL… I mean, I think this story is quiet rushed? (I don’t know)..

Anyways. I know it’s a total crap. I told you before I don’t like planning and I just go straight on writing… HEHE, that’s how I do it anyways.

I’m really nervous TBH! This is my first time showing my stories to anybody.. , not saying they’re perfect or something. It’s just that I’m so shy to show them. (Forget what I said)

Well what’s done is done… hope you guys like it~

-KYB-