Your Story

No Reason.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Namjoo just looked him passing her. "maybe... later?" she going back to her room and opened her friend's book for studying. Her phone ringing, she took her phone immidietly because her mother called her.

"eomma! when you will accompany me here?" namjoo pouted.

"i will be there soon, honey. make sure that you already took your meds before im arrived."

"yes, ma'am!" namjoo was so excited because her mother will come to accompany her tonight. "wait! please bring me a chocopie!"

she took her meds after she done with her lunch and then she continued her study about math while waiting for her mother arrive. she have a bad score on math and she already absent for 3 weeks so she must catched up all the subject. her weakness was study alone without her friends. it made namjoo have a slow progress for her school thingy.

after 30 minutes, her mother arrived at her room and brought a box of chocopie. namjoo said thanks to her mother and continue her study.

"did you already took your meds, honey?" her mother asked her.

"of course, i did. where is my chocopie?"

"i just bought 1 box of it. is that enough for you?" her mother sat on the chair and gave a box of chocopie to namjoo. "a chocopie means you have a new friend here... am i right?"

"his name is park jimin. but... i havent know where his room yet." namjoo took the chocopie box and placed it under her pillow. "can you ask the receptionist about his room, mom? so i can give it to him."

"i will ask now, okay? just continue your study or sleep." her mom went to the receptionist to ask ji

Please log in to read the full chapter