First Meet

No Reason.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kim Namjoo, a girl who already spent 3 weeks in the hospital so she have many friends at there even the staffs. "hmmm.. i'm bored now.. let me go to the park for fresh air." she get up and walk to the park at the hospital.  when she walked to the park, she bumped at a new patient that wear a basketball jersey and he looklike suffering. the staffs bring him to an operation room. "poor him.."

she continued her way to the park and meet one of her friend, Ryu Sujeong. "sujeongie!! i heard that you will back to home tomorrow? is that right? i will feel lonely if you aren't here..."

"hahaha poor my lovely unnie.. we have our phone so we still contact each other, unnie." sujeong patted namjoo's shoulder and she smiled at namjoo.

"promise me. you will come here to see me!" namjoo hugged her and did a fake sobs. "And tell me if you have a new boyfriend."

they always met at the park after sujeong already recovered from her typus. Namjoo was the one who greeted sujeong first.

"its already dinner time. i must take my meds first, sujeongie. byeee! see you tomorrow!"

"byee unnie! tomorrow at 10a.m! noted it!"

namjoo walked to her room and took her dinner and meds. her mother usually accompany her at the hospital but that night her mom cant accompany her because she have to work. her dad already gone. namjoo decided to walk along the corridor. she walked at the corridor and met the boy that have a gips on his right leg. he seemed ha

Please log in to read the full chapter