chapter 3

Love and Faith

KIM POV
 

I've got my Baht after I change it in money changer fortunately its not that far from the store, and I go back to that antique shops, after I saw the display window and then I gasped as I saw the box that had seen before now missing. I’m looking in another display window hope that they probably moved it to somewhere.


"Sir, I'm sorry where is the bracelet on the box that was here, is that already sold?" I’m pointing at the display window where the bracelet placed earlier.


"Sorry sir, the bracelet has been bought by a lovely girl who just came out, I thought you are not interested so I sold to her, I’m sorry."
"Ah ... too bad, I'm interested with that bracelet, I had forgotten to changing my money ,so I went briefly to exchange money, hmm okay then ... thank you." I moved away a little disappointed actually, but so be it. But just about to open the door of the store ..


“Eh sir..wait, if you’re lucky you can find another pair of that bracelet if you willing and try to find it, but it isn’t here, the bracelet are sold abroad, I don’t know for sure where it is but I have this kind of feeling that I'm sure you'll find it, anyone who find it and of course you own the another pair of the bracelet that sold here, then interesting thing will happen. " the owner of that store seems like my Grandpa when he talked like that, so mysteriously yet intriguing.


"There's an interesting thing?" I ask him more curious.


'You will know it when you get it, good luck!" he said smiling to me, and then I go back headed to the hotel and still I can’t believe what happened today, such as there is something I need to figured out but I don’t wanna ruin my trip.

AUTHOR POV


Kim packed his bags to start off for the next trip destination to Turkey, he finally take the opportunity to visit the place where his grandfather once told Kim. After many hours flight finally he arrived at Sabiha Gokcen Airport, Turkey.

 Kim always admired the beauty of the places he have been visited and provide an exciting new experience for him. During the journey to Turkey, Kim recall all the memories while in Thailand, he remembered the antiques shop owner in Thailand which is reminiscent of his grandfather how they have in common that make people who listening to their stories will curious and it still rang in Kim’s mind, Kim also remembers how he met with beautiful petite girl and kindly made his heart flutter at the time and remembering when he stared at her eyes unconsciously make Kim's face was red because he was embarrassing not due the spicy food.


Kim planning to continued onward journey towards Cappadocia, which is the main purpose of Kim to Turkey, after up to Sabiha Gokcen Airport, he continued onward flight towards Nevşehir Kapadokya Airport, after an hour finally Kim arrived in Cappadocia, he take a cab heading to the hotel in Göreme , Kim will rested a day at there before his prior to Hot Balloon Cappadocia tomorrow.

He decided to enjoy that day drinking coffee at coffe shop near his hotel and enjoying the amazing view there, he taking a lots of picture there and then when he back to his hotel and checking all pictures on his camera, he caught a picture on his camera that made him startled, he captured a view when there is figured a girl on that camera, he zoomed in that picture but seems the picture getting blured .

“Ah..it’s impossible..” Kim murmured.

 

The next day in the morning


A tourism minibus pick up Kim and other tourists from the hotel to the location of Hot Balloon Cappadocia, the day was sunsine so bright with views of the beautiful blue sky and amazing hills. The views of the mountains where the air balloon to be flown, unceasingly made Kim amazed to see it. Kim and the other travelers up to the balloon basket that containing 20-30s people, never  forget Kim to perpetuate expanse of the hills and caves as well as hundreds of air balloons on air in the beautiful sky of Cappadocia .

30 minutes after that exciting experience on air, finally the balloon landed perfectly on the prairie, Kim and other travelers so happy while the management of the hot air balloon distributing certificates to all the passengers of that hot air balloon and then they are all celebrating at champagne party that held in there.

When Kim was busy partying also strolling around that area suddenly Kim saw a girl who wasn’t familiar to him, don’t believe what he saw, he sipped his champagne, then he walked quickly towards that girl. When he just about to tap her shoulder, suddenly he stops because he hesitating that would be wrong person.


"Hi .." says Kim in the end approaching the girl and slowly taps her shoulder.
"Huh..??!” she turn around and lil bit shocked.

“Hi, do you remember me?” Kim grinned

“You...you.. who crashed my boat in the floating market in Ratchaburi, right?"

"Ah..I’m glad you still remembered though that’s embarrassing, uhm..Hi, how are you?so you here too?” Kim asked her shyly

“Yeah, I’m here too, and you what are you doing?” That girl lil chuckled remembered that accident

“I’m on vacation, what a coincidence we met here.”

“Are you on vacation, too?” Kim started feel comfortable talking with her as she being friendly with him


"Hmm not really a vacation,I run for my work here covering tourism here, but I’m also enjoying the hot air balloon here, so amazing experience and fun." That girl explained and look excited

“Oh,so you work in this field, would have been nice and lucky for you to get chance to do a lots of travelling?”Kim feeling so thrilled because he thinks they have the same preferences in the field of tourism.

“Yeah, I’m really lucky to be able doing my hobby for my work..and you?”The girl ask Kim but Kim was ignored her question, he quietly read the girl’s name on her certificate that being held by her, “Mindara Lee Manaying”  Kim muttered her name.

Realizing with what Kim seeing, she imidiately hide her certificate behind her and started blushing, Kim who caught looking at her name on the certificate also blushed and scratched the back of his head that isn’t itchy.

(a few moment of silence and blushing)

“Emm..I’m sorry, I’m Kim, Kimhan..umm..what is your question again? I’m sorry, you have a beautiful name.” finally Kim broke the silence

“I guess you already know my name, but just call me Pie, umm nothing.” Pie talk shyly

”Hmm..sorry I didn’t mean to do that to your…that..” Kim feels guilty and talk unclearly.

“It’s okay, nevermind.” Pie smiled.

“Thankyou, so how long you will stay here?”

“Ah, unfortunately I’m not stayed here, because I have to go back to work and today I will spend my last trip to Istanbul and back to work the next day." Pie explaining to Kim.

“Auw, what a shame, I’ll be alone here.” Kim talk in low voice.

“Pardon?” Pie tought he talk to her.

“Uh..nothing.” Kim smile widely.

“And you how long you will stay here?” Pie ask Kim

“I will stay here until tonight and tomorrow I went to Istanbul too, I can’t stay any longer because I have to back to work too..haha” Kim chuckled

Then they both really enjoying their conversation and having a great champaigne party together with other tourist,they seems little bit close and sharing about tourism things, jokes and teasing each other, Kim increasingly admired Pie personality and lucky to be able to meet her again. Kim can't stop starring and smiling while talked to her, also Pie, she always smiling and sometimes feel shy when caught their eyes met for each other.

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i'll continued later, sorry for another short chapter :(